Broke my subframe today...

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2010, 02:34 AM

team_ICON is a decent person
Broke my subframe today...

Yo I finally got a stunt bike f4i lastnight and went out and worked on clutchin it up. I got it down and decided to try some 12's and slamed back super hard and broke my rear subframe and clutch foot peg. Any ideas how/where to get replacement parts and how much??? also would like to know how to prevent this?
Old 08-08-2010, 02:53 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Broke my subframe today...

forget about scrapping and learn how to ride a nice controlled balance point wheelie then scraping will be easy and you will be able to control how hard you scrape ..

look in the parts for sale forum and maybe start a thread in the parts wanted forum ..
Old 08-08-2010, 04:09 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

like OMR said...

don't try to slam back into 12's... You learn to ride steady wheelies, and slowly dip back... The 12 bar isn't there to slam back into and hope for the best

(not pointing fingers at you, poiting fingers at 95% of riders I see try and learn to 12) you don't just clutch it up and hope it lands on the bar straight.. You have to learn to control wheelies... I learned donig coasters, pulling in the clutch, using the brake to gently bring it back further tell it scraped...

Seems there are a lot of people who think you just slam it into the bar and hope for the best, that isn't how its done, that isn't how people learn.. That's how you destroy ****, and when it scrapes right once by LUCK you say "oh **** I can 12"
Old 08-10-2010, 08:50 PM

boyer is a decent person

haha i found out where 12 is and didnt want to. came up a lil fast and somehow i forgot where the brake was and doinked the tail. she toppled over like a tree and the si cage put a gooner in the asphalt. cant wait till next sunday to get back out. learning is so much fun.