How do I get into a high chair?

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 08:31 AM

samurai87 is a decent person
Re: How do I get into a high chair?

how long have you been riding a motorcycle....how many miles do you have logged riding?? 1 season? what?

I just noticed your age, and you may wanna consider learning to ride and learning your bike before you try and learn to stunt!!!
Old 09-19-2007, 08:39 AM

cashmoneyflo is a decent person

wow u sound like a retard. when ppl start getting a little cocky is when they eat ****.

there was this one retard kid i know, got his bike in like june of this year and thinks he is so cool. he was dicking around on the way home from bike week in oc, md when he was sitting in high chair, not doing anything just sitting and when he went to get down he ******* fell at like 60 mph without a jacket and he got all rashed up.

pics below on his cryspace

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=1219254
Old 09-19-2007, 08:50 AM

hahahahaha priceless!!! thats worse then a 2 wheel'd tank dangler lol
Old 09-19-2007, 11:07 AM

Reyals Bemus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AnthonyR6
As for now, rubber side down, as allways.

stay safe out there too guys
-
The problem is, wheelies are the cause of the exact opposite of keeping the rubberside down...
Old 09-19-2007, 11:19 AM

i love rubber side up haha
Old 09-22-2007, 01:04 AM

JonBlaze is a decent person

you'll know bp cuz rpm's and speedo will be froze in place. 200 ft. is not the bp, you just got a taste of it. But if you just wanna cruise in the highchair position ( which is as much as I know about it) get your speed then let go of one hand and throw a leg over (the mirror if you have them) and rest it on the windscreen and then throw your other leg over. Be careful cuz the windscreen will crack if not reinforced too.
Old 09-22-2007, 11:55 AM

matt360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Esh. Another Rybreed thread in the making.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by matt360
Esh. Another Rybreed thread in the making.

should we just go ahead and tell them about the necessary power bands for highchair??
Old 09-24-2007, 11:59 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

Hc's were ****** scary for me definitly get a lot of other **** down before u try. i was almost scrapin them out saturday my friends said i was about a 1/2 inch away from scrapin and my bar is 1 inch away from the sub so that **** was ****** crazy but fun definitly have to go in with some speed to bust one out.

Last edited by Scott-; 09-25-2007 at 12:01 AM.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:28 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

Jesus Christ , yer learning nothing at all for reel ... from what i see on your video clip and yer doin more than 40 mph which it is way too fast for alots....dont bitch out about how far u have to drive , some times i had to drive an hour away to ride with another people....maybe you should come down to my spot and see what actually STUNT is all about obviously you havent seen the real one in person just yet.
Old 09-28-2007, 10:34 AM
Free Riders

AnthonyR6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Big R 508
Jesus Christ , yer learning nothing at all for reel ... from what i see on your video clip and yer doin more than 40 mph which it is way too fast for alots....dont bitch out about how far u have to drive , some times i had to drive an hour away to ride with another people....maybe you should come down to my spot and see what actually STUNT is all about obviously you havent seen the real one in person just yet.
No i haveb't seen stunting in real life. I know i'm not stunting... I don't wanna stunt.. I never hit the lots, I'm on the streets trying to hold wheeleis up for as long as possible.. I know i'm no good, but I sit on the tank, spread em, and try and wheelie like that. It's pretty fun wheeling in different positions, so I wanted to try and high chair, and now im gettin bitched at up the ***. Aright, I'm not ready for that, I get it..

So now, I'll just keep trying to hold wheelies up on the streets.. I don't havea stunt bike, niether do I want one.. I just wanna hold wheelies for as long as I want on the streets, so thats what I'm working on.

Where you at, Big R? I'd like to see some real stuntn' in real life..
Old 09-28-2007, 11:48 AM

your not ready for real stunting
Old 09-28-2007, 09:55 PM
Free Riders

agreed.. I just wanna pop some sick wheelies and hold em.
Old 09-28-2007, 11:05 PM

xxxmen007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Some people are being dicks for no reason.
Antony, here's my story take what you want from it. I had a Erion 929 very nice machine i learned pow pow wheelie in first gear, then learned clutch, then second gears and third eventually i could swith gears and ride long balanced wheelies. One day, just like i had done hundreds of time i was riding my wheelie minding my own, i was coming to my turn because i was also riding some corners, i set it down like i'd done everytime before that, except this time the bike tankslapped so hard the front tire locked up and sent me flying.
Bottom line is you may get very good, you may have a steering damper and all the other safety stuff; but if you play enough eventually you'll have to pay.
You should definitely wear more gear than that little flimsy shirt and no gloves. I have an Icon jacket with 3 wrecks all over 90mph, a back protector, race gloves, and i wear military boots. You don't want to be bleeding and worrrying about your bike all in the same night, i know from experience.
i have a friend over here he doesn't stunt but can ride a 14 mile wheelie; one day he was riding one in the wind set it down ran of the road managed to stay up but still messed the plastic a little bit.

**** happens if you stunt. Either have full coverage or just be ready to fix.
Heck screw full coverage just fix it, i don't want my coverage going up.
i've wreck three bikes and paid for them myself so please don't make my cheap insurance go up.

Good luck man.
Old 09-29-2007, 04:13 PM
Free Riders

finnaly a good read, thx
Old 09-29-2007, 09:50 PM

bikefreak600 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by samurai87
anthony I really wish you could understand how FALSE everything is that your saying. If you can learn to "stunt" safely lol and you never do fall EVER then you might as well tell darius, teach, colton, britton, etc.. to all step aside.

You may very well learn to eventually get some decent 2nd gear wheelies or something like that but you will NEVER learn slow wheelies without falling....
thats bullshit...... i have a couple friends that can scrape/ ride idle etc.. and have never dropped there bike learning to do so, all you need to do is take your time it can happen

and the reason why the pros fall is because they push there riding nonstop trying to learn new things. this kid is not looking to do that, he just wants to learn a basic wheelie.

just take your time and it would be best to try to find someone experienced to ride with

Last edited by bikefreak600; 09-29-2007 at 09:57 PM.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:05 PM

its funny how some people tell a newb to not even try.
newbs are a huge support to this sport, and everybody here had to start from somewhere. if he wantw to try it let him, give him some pointers, if he messes his bike up than its on him, im sure he is aware of the risk involved. more and more nebs turn into good riders.
stunting is addictive, if he likes it once hes tried it, that means another person to spend money on stunting companies
Old 09-29-2007, 10:15 PM

matt360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by samurai87
should we just go ahead and tell them about the necessary power bands for highchair??
No, I mean there is a huge amount of new people this year but, like others have said you have to start somewhere. I just wish they do like most of us and ride then come on here. Not come on here then try. I'm done. Thank you.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:33 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by AnthonyR6
No i haveb't seen stunting in real life. I know i'm not stunting... I don't wanna stunt.. I never hit the lots, I'm on the streets trying to hold wheeleis up for as long as possible.. I know i'm no good, but I sit on the tank, spread em, and try and wheelie like that. It's pretty fun wheeling in different positions, so I wanted to try and high chair, and now im gettin bitched at up the ***. Aright, I'm not ready for that, I get it..

So now, I'll just keep trying to hold wheelies up on the streets.. I don't havea stunt bike, niether do I want one.. I just wanna hold wheelies for as long as I want on the streets, so thats what I'm working on.

Where you at, Big R? I'd like to see some real stuntn' in real life..

alright PM me if you wanna come by and check us out in taunton , ma as long you sit down and watch ...maybe i can teach u to clutch it up with slow wheelie...but not so fast alrightl.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Big R 508
alright PM me if you wanna come by and check us out in taunton , ma as long you sit down and watch ...maybe i can teach u to clutch it up with slow wheelie...but not so fast alrightl.
exactly what this kid needs, big 508 stepin up and possibly saving kid from becoming a story on 5 o'clock news

Quick Reply: How do I get into a high chair?