installing neons on my 01 Katana

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 02:12 AM

whitert is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: installing neons on my 01 Katana

so is the next thread going to be how to get strobes in my headlight?
Old 07-11-2006, 02:14 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by whitert
so is the next thread going to be how to get strobes in my headlight?

Is THIS YouR WaY OF NoT StaRting a New ThreaD..
Old 07-11-2006, 02:17 AM

whitert is an unknown quantity at this point

lol, oh hell yeah. i'm also hoping someone will start the threads "where to get a coffee can sized muffler for my bike" and "will walmart spinners work on a motorcycle?"
Old 07-11-2006, 02:24 AM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

will wal-mart spinners work on my bike

i feel sorry for this kid my first bikewas a canotuna and the only way i figured out how not to be " the goon on the canotuna " was learn to wheelie the hell out of that thing and thats what i learned to do and then people are even more amazed by the fact of what u did on the can o tuna to ask the " famous question " which is " why the hell did u buy a can o tuna "
Old 07-11-2006, 02:42 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by FAhq
I wanna do my bike up like a chia pet yo....gots some weeds growin on my fairings....what'chall know about that ****????????

and yeah....it'll have neons too....
Make sure you keep that sh1at cut and trimmed or the neighbors will call the housing association
Old 07-11-2006, 02:53 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by mastermatt50
will wal-mart spinners work on my bike

i feel sorry for this kid my first bikewas a canotuna and the only way i figured out how not to be " the goon on the canotuna " was learn to wheelie the hell out of that thing and thats what i learned to do and then people are even more amazed by the fact of what u did on the can o tuna to ask the " famous question " which is " why the hell did u buy a can o tuna "

+1
GuiLTy WITH A CaN o TuNa.....BUT WhEN Ya WhEelI By YoUR FriENd THaT makes FuN Of You AnD He Can"T EvEN PowEr WHeelI HiS GIxxR.....PrICelEss
Old 07-11-2006, 02:58 AM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

exactly
Old 07-11-2006, 03:00 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
+1
GuiLTy WITH A CaN o TuNa.....BUT WhEN Ya WhEelI By YoUR FriENd THaT makes FuN Of You AnD He Can"T EvEN PowEr WHeelI HiS GIxxR.....PrICelEss

hahaha...ur on a roll tonight...

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
Make sure you keep that sh1at cut and trimmed or the neighbors will call the housing association
good call....
Old 07-11-2006, 03:18 AM
Administrators

I THInk THIS Is HiM..
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	040602_spoke01_v.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	175350  
Old 07-11-2006, 04:06 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

teva is an unknown quantity at this point

Holy Chit this thread grew fast! I mean damn!
Old 07-11-2006, 04:09 AM
Administrators

jUST TryIng To GiVE A GuY As MuCh aDviCe AS We CoulD
AbOUt THe SuBjecT...
Old 07-11-2006, 04:10 AM

mnchvgs79 is an unknown quantity at this point

HAHAHAHA Yeah advice, yeah thats it
Old 07-11-2006, 04:13 AM
Administrators

YuP JusT FrienDly Advice FroM A FriENdlY FrienD..
Old 07-11-2006, 04:14 AM
RedruM

a friendly friend wow
Old 07-11-2006, 04:24 AM
Administrators

WOntchya Be My NeiGHbor...
Old 07-11-2006, 07:45 AM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

holy crap this is 6 pages!! b4 i went to bed it was 3
Old 07-11-2006, 01:37 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

aw, u guys couldn't even have self control...
Old 07-11-2006, 03:56 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
aw, u guys couldn't even have self control...

THis Is WitH SElF CoNTrol..
Old 07-11-2006, 03:59 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

and it's official, you are drunk more often than i am
Old 07-11-2006, 04:05 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
Don't forget the PEACE sign
holy sht that funny as hell ha ha

Quick Reply: installing neons on my 01 Katana