installing neons on my 01 Katana

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 07:42 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice
Re: installing neons on my 01 Katana

Originally Posted by weechona
Where you at??????? No responce?????? Its been a few days now and I know you seen this. Whatcha gotta say. You are writing checks that your *** cant cash.

dont remeber even posting that must a been drunk....
i dont even have a problem with ant.... it was just a drunk moment my bad.......

Last edited by FUCT420; 07-31-2006 at 08:04 PM.
Old 07-31-2006, 07:48 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

Originally Posted by mayhemdaddy1
first off...stuntlife you guys gott a badass site......

2nd: damn matt lyons why the f*&k you still running your mouth? you've been on a bike for like 6 months foo. infact since you got hit by a car at 25 mph you've been to scared to ride the streets. if you disagree to that then your calling someone a liar. and i know you dont wanna do that. the fact is bro you left. no problem but dont run your mouth cause i know who you really are. remember i know alot. u cant avoid where you live matt. so im telling you here and ill tell you when i see you just quit running your mouth. your still a kid bro so dont talk to grown men that way cause i know you cant back that s*&t up bro.

if thers a problem matt call me and talk to me dont put no one on blast cause it goes 2 ways foo.

been scared to ride the streets????? what bike am i suppose to ride the totaled one in the garage????? and i wish i was only doin 25 maybe my bike wouldnt be so ****ed up....its all good tho ray.... i heard what happened to ya... im glad your still alive.... whether ya hate me or not wouldnt wish that type of **** on ya.......
Old 07-31-2006, 08:29 PM

iceman_msr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lyons
dont remeber even posting that must a been drunk....
i dont even have a problem with ant.... it was just a drunk moment my bad.......
No excuse....the bank just bounced your check homeboi....now the overdraft fee is gonna kick in

get what I'm saying....drunk...stoned....whatever it might be....its no excuse to run your mouth...

your still young and dumb...you don't know how the world works...and running you mouth is a sure way to find out how things are done in the streets...I'm mean you claim to be from the streets....of hard *** TORRANCE ....well street smart 101...rule #1 - don't write checks you *** can't cash....Rule #2 - Don't talk **** about people you use to be cool with or family members with....cuz it will bite ya in the azz later...
Old 07-31-2006, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by iceman_msr
No excuse....the bank just bounced your check homeboi....now the overdraft fee is gonna kick in

get what I'm saying....drunk...stoned....whatever it might be....its no excuse to run your mouth...

your still young and dumb...you don't know how the world works...and running you mouth is a sure way to find out how things are done in the streets...I'm mean you claim to be from the streets....of hard *** TORRANCE ....well street smart 101...rule #1 - don't write checks you *** can't cash....Rule #2 - Don't talk **** about people you use to be cool with or family members with....cuz it will bite ya in the azz later...

do what ya gotta do..... and im from the hard *** streets of lake elsinore now.... so ur wrong on that one...
Old 07-31-2006, 08:50 PM

iceman_msr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lyons
do what ya gotta do..... and im from the hard *** streets of lake elsinore now.... so ur wrong on that one...
Just goes to show and prove that you are poor white trash...kicking it with your meth buddies..

Last edited by iceman_msr; 07-31-2006 at 08:53 PM.
Old 07-31-2006, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by iceman_msr
Just goes to show and prove that you are poor wite trash...kicking it with your meth buddies..

yup... you know me oh so well....
Old 08-02-2006, 06:39 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

speaking of gangstas
Old 08-02-2006, 07:11 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

E-Thug 101.

i dont care whos right or wrong. this guy

is a

Old 08-02-2006, 07:11 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Vetter
E-Thug 101.

i dont care whos right or wrong. this guy

is a

now thats LOL hilarious!
Old 08-02-2006, 08:36 PM

mayhemdaddy1 is an unknown quantity at this point

damn bro all the way from indiana ur talking **** about somethng that dont even concern you. but hey im sorry my boy is learning and well how do you learn by practicing right?? but not foryour dumb country *** i guess you were a pro from day one right? its all good bro we deal with haters all day in L.A bro its all good.
Old 08-02-2006, 08:45 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Yup. I am country as FVCK....

Dont post haggard *** pics like that and not expect to get flamed. You do have to learn somewhere but dont come off like thats badass. Mayhem riders

I didnt know people from the "streets" of L.A. were all about checkin the internet. Are you at a public library for internet access or something? Tell your boy to get a cage and ride with people who CAN ride. He will learn alot more from them.

but ill let you get back to your
Old 08-02-2006, 11:44 PM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Dont post haggard *** pics like that and not expect to get flamed. You do have to learn somewhere but dont come off like thats badass. Mayhem riders

I didnt know people from the "streets" of L.A. were all about checkin the internet. Are you at a public library for internet access or something? Tell your boy to get a cage and ride with people who CAN ride. He will learn alot more from them.

Old 08-03-2006, 01:34 AM

s0nofg0d is an unknown quantity at this point

wow just to think i didnt want to waste time laughing at a guy who wanted neons on a canotuna wish he would respond
Old 08-03-2006, 07:10 PM

gixxer671 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, this thread got ugly....er
Old 08-04-2006, 02:07 AM

chofromcalpoly is an unknown quantity at this point

lol. you just stay in Indiana. That is all.
Old 08-04-2006, 02:09 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by chofromcalpoly
lol. you just stay in Indiana. That is all.

Attached Images  
Old 08-04-2006, 05:25 PM

chofromcalpoly is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FAhq