Slow wheelies

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2002, 09:24 PM
Regular StuntLifer

SpeedyCycles is an unknown quantity at this point
Scrap bar on the XR100

So I show up at Brandon and Max's house after work. They built a scrap bar for the XR100 from some scrap alum. we had laying around. No cutting, etc, just fit it up. That was cool as hell for them to do that to my 100. They could not scrape it and asked me to do the honors. It was long and flimsy, pointing up instead of out. It has since been shortened and modified, however here I am like a dork in work clothes, no helmet, no gloves, and cell phone on the hip.

Enjoy
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	mvc-154f.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	2452  
Old 10-15-2002, 11:03 PM

the wizz is an unknown quantity at this point
nice...does look alittle flimsy though
Old 10-15-2002, 11:13 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Sweet! I want a bar for my XR.. It does stick out WAYYY too far though :D I'd want mine like 3 inches in front of the rear tire.
Old 10-15-2002, 11:30 PM
Regular StuntLifer

I like to slide it on the bar. With a real short bar I can scrape, however I have not been able to continue riding.

Also, my XR spills gas when I wheelie it high, is mine the only one, or do they all do that? Do you plug it? My 97 and 93 don't spill I don't think?!

Frank
Old 10-15-2002, 11:37 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by SpeedyCycles
I like to slide it on the bar. With a real short bar I can scrape, however I have not been able to continue riding.

Also, my XR spills gas when I wheelie it high, is mine the only one, or do they all do that? Do you plug it? My 97 and 93 don't spill I don't think?!

Frank
Mine does too.. It's an 85. I'd really like a newer one though...Maybe mid 90's to now... Just can't afford it
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	new1_sick.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	128.3 KB
ID:	2462  
Old 10-15-2002, 11:39 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
Dude Nags dont you think you can get it back further that that?? ha ha ha, did you start going backwards??
Old 10-15-2002, 11:41 PM

Originally posted by #1 stunna
Dude Nags dont you think you can get it back further that that?? ha ha ha, did you start going backwards??
That'll be my next trick.. hah.. I'll go downhill or something :p
Old 10-16-2002, 12:05 PM
Regular StuntLifer

I like that 12:30 action. I need to get some of mine on camera. I have never seen mine on camera, so I don't know if it is 12:30 or not. Big_C has a camera, maybe we can go out and get a few pics.

I think we need to call you past 12'oclock "Late for Lunch"

What do you think? Here comes Nag's "Late for Lunch" again!!

I think the 1st person to pull "Late for Lunch" was Max Biaggi on his 500GP Marlboro bike. That looked like some crazy ****!

Also, I have a 1993 that I am putting new parts on. I could prolly be convinced to sell it for $850ish. Springfield, MO

Frank