Ammunition Accountability Legislation bill

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 06:43 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ammunition Accountability Legislation bill

Yea it was shitty, but i wanted to go shoot and then have some stocked. The guy I bought from is giving me a deal on an ammo can ( 500 rounds) for $220.
Old 05-27-2009, 09:42 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DJ KO
Yea it was shitty, but i wanted to go shoot and then have some stocked. The guy I bought from is giving me a deal on an ammo can ( 500 rounds) for $220.
$220/500 rounds ($440/1000) isn't a great deal, even with a $4 ammo can thrown in. Shop around, you should be able to find good ammo cheaper than that unless your area is REALLY dry or something.

I've noticed .223 has stayed fairly level for the most part lately, while 7.62x39, .308, and so called "police rounds" (9mm, .40, .45, .357) are both hard to find and overpriced like crazy. .380 is like GOLD right now as well.....found $38 50 round boxes of .380 FMJ import ammo and laughed. I have 3-400 rounds of GOOD Winchester ammo I paid $21/100 rounds.

I HIGHLY recommend picking up a good .22 pistol and .22 rifle and get yourself stocked up on .22lr ammo as much as you can. Even more expensive bulk CCI Blazer ammo is selling for $25/500 rounds here locally. Thats 5 CENTS per round....compare that to the 44 cents per round you're paying for .223 and a .22 rifle pays for itself fast if you shoot much.

I picked up a Walther P22 and GSG5, and have an AAC Element silencer on the way for them. I plan on letting my ARs rest a bit and be stingy with their ammo and the AAC M4-2000 silencer for them lightly used until either my money situation changes drastically or things return to normal and ammo is readily available everywhere.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:58 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

its really dry here and online orders are backed up. so far what i'm pay'n is the cheapest ive found. i'm work'n on re-enlisting anyway, so i'm gona be shoot'n on the gov.'s tab real soon
Old 05-28-2009, 04:43 AM

airprene is an unknown quantity at this point

**** that m16s are gay as ****
Old 05-28-2009, 03:24 PM

its really dry here and online orders are backed up. so far what i'm pay'n is the cheapest ive found. i'm work'n on re-enlisting anyway, so i'm gona be shoot'n on the gov.'s tab real soon
.....they haven't heard of any ammo shortage!!!!!
Old 05-28-2009, 08:26 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Originally Posted by airprene
**** that m16s are gay as ****
no m16 for me homie, sniper so i'll be shoot'n a .308
Old 05-28-2009, 08:34 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

after i get my bonus, this is my next build
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ko2.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	225617  
Old 05-28-2009, 09:52 PM

after i get my bonus, this is my next build
I'm mid-build on a 5.56 version of that style setup, using an AAC muzzle brake mount for my M4-2000 silencer. Should be able to carry my 16" M4 style AR, my AR sniper in a drag bag with ammo and mags, and my Glock 17 and FN 57 pistol for sidearms......maybe carrying my Walther P22 with the AAC Element I have on order for it.

Let the zombies loose, I'm ready for some fun!
Old 05-29-2009, 04:59 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

this is what i want, but fat chance
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ko3.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	225632  
Old 05-29-2009, 08:37 AM

I'd like one too.....but no imports!

I'm sticking with a standard AR configuration for one big reason.....parts availability! I dont think I'll go towards a Sig556 or any gas piston AR uppers for that reason alone.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:20 AM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

I can't find any .45 anywhere in this state right now. I have maybe 50 rounds left for home protection and that's it. I need to find some online or talk to a buddy that reloads.
Old 05-29-2009, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by verticaljay
I can't find any .45 anywhere in this state right now. I have maybe 50 rounds left for home protection and that's it. I need to find some online or talk to a buddy that reloads.
gun shop I go to has a couple stacks of .45 American Eagle FMJ.

I have around 5-600 rounds, but stocked up and have gotten stingy and only shoot 9mm, a lil .223, some 5.7x28, and ALOT of .22!!! I miss popping off mags in my AR!
Old 05-29-2009, 06:39 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

that h&k 416 is sick though, just wish it was available to the public.

i wouldn't even bother ordering ammo online, its backed up. trust me
Old 05-30-2009, 12:24 AM

that h&k 416 is sick though, just wish it was available to the public.

i wouldn't even bother ordering ammo online, its backed up. trust me
nah....shop around! I found 500 rounds of 5.7x28 for $4 less per box than I could find at BassPro and $8-10 less per box than any other gun shop around here!

I think the sight was militaryshooters.com

they were fast as **** on shipping my order too!!!!

I also frequent:
aimsurplus.com
palmettostatearmory.com
dansammo.com
ammoman.com
ammunitiontogo.com
and anywhere I can find something NOT sold out. ALWAYS call to verify they have it in stock and have them take your order over the phone with the ammo on their desk!!!!
Old 05-30-2009, 05:28 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

cool, i'll check them out