best hand gun 4 concealment???????

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2006, 01:13 AM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: best hand gun 4 concealment???????

Glock 36, in 45. I got the slim one with the single stack mag. Pretty comfortable for all day carry
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0379.JPG
Views:	10
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	182601   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0380.JPG
Views:	11
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	182602  
Old 10-28-2006, 09:28 AM

Lee Wallace is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ksolo
How comfortable are the glock 27's for carrying on a reg. basis. im thinkin about pickin one up... i've got a ruger p93 but i feel that that is a little too big to comfrortably conceal carry daily. how do you carry it?(waisteband-back , front, shoulder harness etc.)
99% of the time I carry it in a pancake holster, no retention other than the holster pinching the gun in between it. With shorts and a ****ies work shirt it does not print at all. The 27, for me at least, is not a pocket gun. Maybe you could cargo pocket it but it will swing around while you walk. I dont do inside the waistband carry my clothing isnt that loose and I dont like how it lopsides your pants where the gun is. No shoulder harnesses or small of the back carry. Hope this helps.
Old 10-28-2006, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by banjaxed
Glock 36, in 45. I got the slim one with the single stack mag. Pretty comfortable for all day carry

I just gave the double stack model to my Dad. It's pretty hefty!
Old 10-28-2006, 08:22 PM

Pimpus Maximus is a decent person

When are they gunna put a .17hmr in a handgun, lol. I think it would put the .22mag to shame like it does in a rifle.

-Max.
Old 10-28-2006, 08:28 PM

jody is an unknown quantity at this point

hey thanks everyone, i just got my carry conceal permit, probably gonna get the glock 27 .40cal thanks 4 tha feed back. later jody. i just bought a dan wesson 357 with interchangeable barrals only paid $400. also i have the rugar p95.
Old 10-28-2006, 08:30 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo_hZ...related&search=

hey check out this vid.:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 10-29-2006, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by n00bkid001
When are they gunna put a .17hmr in a handgun, lol. I think it would put the .22mag to shame like it does in a rifle.

-Max.
Some revolvers come in that caliber. Its a neat little round.
Old 10-29-2006, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by jody
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo_hZ...related&search=

hey check out this vid.:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

Great vid bro! I'm a huge AR fan; here is mine.

Old 10-29-2006, 10:34 AM

Concealable .17 revolver
Old 10-29-2006, 02:04 PM

how much???????????$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Old 10-29-2006, 02:05 PM

about how much 4 an AR????/
Old 10-30-2006, 10:10 AM

about how much 4 an AR????/
You may want to take a peek over at AR15.com. A base model AR is going to be around 900.00. I personally, after doing tons of research, only shoot Rock River Arms ARs. After reading about it, buying it, and shooting it, I can honestly tell you that they are some of the finest weapons out there. I've got approx. 3,000.00 in mine
Old 10-30-2006, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Lee [X1W]
You may want to take a peek over at AR15.com. A base model AR is going to be around 900.00. I personally, after doing tons of research, only shoot Rock River Arms ARs. After reading about it, buying it, and shooting it, I can honestly tell you that they are some of th
e finest weapons out there. I've got approx. 3,000.00 in mine
can i get one at a gun store??????? and do i need to get a federal firearms lic.??????????????
Old 10-30-2006, 09:19 PM

Pimpus Maximus is a decent person

can i get one at a gun store??????? and do i need to get a federal firearms lic.??????????????
Unless you buy it privatley you need to buy it from a licensed dealer and yes you can get one at a gunstore. It's just like buying a .22. The pistol grip and high cap mag doesn't make it any differant (unless you live in a **** state) then a hunting rifle. Walk in, pick the one you want out, have your ID (2 forms I think) and cash/check/credit card and walk out 20 minutes later with your new AR.

Oh, and $900 is about the average price. You can find some nice Rockrivers or DPMS's for about $750. I want to pick one up, preferably one with like a 18" barrel and telescoping stock, maybe a flat top but I think that goes for a bit more all together.

-Max.
Old 10-30-2006, 09:47 PM

Unless you buy it privatley you need to buy it from a licensed dealer and yes you can get one at a gunstore. It's just like buying a .22. The pistol grip and high cap mag doesn't make it any differant (unless you live in a **** state) then a hunting rifle. Walk in, pick the one you want out, have your ID (2 forms I think) and cash/check/credit card and walk out 20 minutes later with your new AR.

Oh, and $900 is about the average price. You can find some nice Rockrivers or DPMS's for about $750. I want to pick one up, preferably one with like a 18" barrel and telescoping stock, maybe a flat top but I think that goes for a bit more all together.

-Max.
thanks alot 4 tha info :YEAH later, jody
Old 10-31-2006, 08:14 AM

-Max.

The 18" barrel, 5 or 6 position stock, and flat top are not extra any more. They are pretty much standard. Thats how mine came and back then it was only around 850.00. I could have saved some money by just letting the shop keep the carry handle, which I removed anyways. These guns are like bikes, you can trick them out over time, one piece at a time. Its very addicting. I'm glad mine is finally finished; for the most part. ;^) Good luck, just keep in mind the brand. I have pulled every trigger out there and RRA's trigger groups are the cats a$$!!!
Old 10-31-2006, 09:26 AM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

my friend JUST bought a Kimber Super Carry II .45

That gun is soooooo badass. I think it wouldnt be a problem concealing that.

He also bought a Bersa 380 pistol. Its not too bad of a gun either.
Old 10-31-2006, 09:47 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

-Max.
They already have. North american arms has some .17 hmr.
Old 10-31-2006, 09:49 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

there is no :"right" answer...depends on how big you are winter or summer concealment, where you are gonna carry it
Old 10-31-2006, 09:50 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Lee [X1W]
You may want to take a peek over at AR15.com. A base model AR is going to be around 900.00. I personally, after doing tons of research, only shoot Rock River Arms ARs. After reading about it, buying it, and shooting it, I can honestly tell you that they are some of the finest weapons out there. I've got approx. 3,000.00 in mine

+1 Rock River is best AR 15 on the market hands doen...and i'd hate to add up what i have in mine prolly more than my first 2 bikes combined

Quick Reply: best hand gun 4 concealment???????