2 topics one thread IT DONT MEAN A THING IF YOU AINT BACKING IT IN + TORQUE BABY

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2008, 03:53 PM

TOBY- is an unknown quantity at this point
2 topics one thread IT DONT MEAN A THING IF YOU AINT BACKING IT IN + TORQUE BABY

So started to learn to back it in and getting on quite well with the cb500 (maintly due to the stupid little tyre on the rear) so I think I am about ready to put it on the 636 I WAS WRONG. I lowsisded nasty after a few atempts and scraped my new exhaust poo poo!
So basically a; you gotta learn it its so much fun when you get it right and b; big respect to anyone who can do this on a bike with low pressure it is seriously hard.

SEction 2 ha ha

I put a new exhaust on today a full pipe standard clutched it up and did 5 o's straright away no warming the bike or myself up. I been strugling for a while to get stag o's but i reckon with a week i be doing 8's. ss is **** easy no handed is **** easy coasters are **** easy flamingo's are too easy i aint even going to bother with them for a while. I got to cut it down tmz as it keeps decking out in o's to the right but basically morale of the story my bike feels like i have put another five teeth on the rear it really is that good and i love the low tone so much better now might be able to ride without po po being called every time. Get the back pressure get a cheater bike that simple.

bye for now dinner time
Old 08-04-2008, 04:48 PM
www.te-style.co.uk

T-style is a decent person
Re: 2 topics one thread IT DONT MEAN A THING IF YOU AINT BACKING IT IN + TORQUE BABY

Back pressure dude that is feckin true tobes ! wanna get mine better if I can !
good to hear you killin it bro :O)

Sorry to hear about binnin it though
Old 08-04-2008, 05:21 PM

keithkeith is a decent person
Re: 2 topics one thread IT DONT MEAN A THING IF YOU AINT BACKING IT IN + TORQUE BABY

sweet toby when you coming to ride
Old 08-04-2008, 05:22 PM
Doin it for a thrill

M4X1MU5 is an unknown quantity at this point

:YEAH:YEAH:YEAH Shame about the exhaust though
Old 08-04-2008, 05:27 PM
Yes guys, it really is me

-Ludo is a decent person

Backing it in is easy, well i do have a supermoto

Slam the gears, bit of brake and kick the back out, the thing was built for it, but not on the 636

Missed your call yesterday mate, sorry. I'm dying of man flu, can just about talk now I'll give you a call in the next few days matey xxxxxxx

Old 08-04-2008, 06:33 PM
StuntStarz World First

Joe87 is a decent person

Kevyn backs it in proper on his 954!!!!
My brother can back it in like the bike is his bitch, but i just cant
As you said toby, i can do it on a CB500, i nearly crashed as i done it at bottom of a busy highstreet heading towards the roundabout. The pavement bends towards me, and i got bad target fixation thought i was a gonna.
But on my CBR, my idle is too high so i have no engine brake plus tyre pressure.
Old 08-05-2008, 01:52 PM
Eating pie since 81

adam h is a decent person

backing it in is ******* solid!! i cant do it