B1H Steel foot peg hangers

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 03:23 PM
The Ego

N.Q.I_Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: B1H Steel foot peg hangers

Cut down pegs = No need for steel rearsets.

Still awesome though.
Old 11-06-2007, 03:32 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old man roger
awsome ,i would still cut down the pegs so they don't hit the ground and put undo stress on the frame ...
maybe he should just make them outta zip ties, lol
Old 11-07-2007, 03:53 AM

vandal34 is a decent person

Thanks for the kind words again !!!!!!!
Cutting the pegs down does help when hitting the ground but ask glyn and toddy they some times break through just standing up on them. These are a lot more stable under your feet. Jump up and down on ya standard hangers and watch them flex. If ya do crash and hit the peg these just bend.
Plus ya have always got bull **** on ya side with these as they are a good talking point
Old 11-07-2007, 05:21 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

so there good for every one but your saying especially the fatties.....lol
Old 11-07-2007, 06:07 AM

so there good for every one but your saying especially the fatties.....lol
Errr yeah but my bud tee-rex is twice my size (not fat wise) so better not say to much
Old 11-07-2007, 06:32 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i was actually poking fun at glynn and tryin to blame it on you....lol

but he isn't as large as he once was so he should get to upset at me..aahh i mean you.......lol
Old 11-07-2007, 07:11 AM

Nah he is not fat any more. Ive only known him since he lost his weight. but there again he is still a bit chubby LOL
Old 11-07-2007, 01:23 PM
also known as OMR

well he is the chubby bunny champion !!!

mallow maddness tournament champion 2007....lol
Old 11-07-2007, 01:28 PM
also known as OMR

well he is the chubby bunny champion !!!

mallow maddness tournament champion 2007....lol
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/271...challenge.html

Old 11-07-2007, 02:03 PM
Random User

kolour-me-carbo is an unknown quantity at this point

Mark - I need thos hangars in my life!

How much for a brake-side steelie for an '05 c1 636?

And a dual caliper bracket and a scrape pad that stylishly curves up from under the tailpipe to either side of the zorst outlet, and a reinforcing bracket for the left rear peg, and an extender for the clutch actuation arm, and a small hoop bracket to stop the speedo and ign key getting its face smashed in, and some urethane bump-stopz between the footrest-hangars and the swing arm, and a sprock shark fin, and a dont-sit-on-the-kill-switch sharkfin, and hbar xtenders for clip-ons, and a stronger rad mount, and a cage that has tensile springyness in it like A.C' Faryarsess.... all stealth-style of course please.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:13 PM
StuntStarz World First

Joe87 is a decent person

but he isn't as large as he once was so he should get to upset at me..aahh i mean you.......lol
i didnt even recognise him at the stunt comp:YEAH

He came up to me first, and i had to double take:YEAH
Old 11-07-2007, 02:32 PM

Sparks! is an unknown quantity at this point

Someone was waving at me whilst I was practicing at SBF on sat morning, had no idea who it was.. then I went back into the paddock area and went over to Toby and some bloke was stood next to him, started talking to me and I was like, WTF that you Glyn?? didn't recognise him at all, good work dude :YEAH

Stunt yaself fit.. thats the only exercise regime I'd ever stick to
Old 11-08-2007, 05:03 AM

Originally Posted by kolour-me-carbo
Mark - I need thos hangars in my life!

How much for a brake-side steelie for an '05 c1 636?

And a dual caliper bracket and a scrape pad that stylishly curves up from under the tailpipe to either side of the zorst outlet, and a reinforcing bracket for the left rear peg, and an extender for the clutch actuation arm, and a small hoop bracket to stop the speedo and ign key getting its face smashed in, and some urethane bump-stopz between the footrest-hangars and the swing arm, and a sprock shark fin, and a dont-sit-on-the-kill-switch sharkfin, and hbar xtenders for clip-ons, and a stronger rad mount, and a cage that has tensile springyness in it like A.C' Faryarsess.... all stealth-style of course please.
I will put it all in the post tonight then eh
I can manage the shark fin though, dunno if these hangers will fit your bike? Also dunno if the rad frames i Lazer cut will fit your bike either ?????????
Old 11-08-2007, 09:40 AM

Adzzz is a decent person

F**king hell Glyn is nutts! thats was some funny ****.... i coudnt watch the whole thing.... what a loon!!!!

Old 11-08-2007, 12:22 PM
also known as OMR

i watched the hole "***** fucken" thing and bout pissed my self laughing.....