NEW VIDEO! You GOTTA see this SHIT!

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2002, 10:07 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
NEW VIDEO! You GOTTA see this ****!

Props to my man JAKE for puttin' this **** together. Check out my no hander @ the end.

http://www.eastcoastautosales.com/Ja...s/newdom3.mpeg

Hollah back, lemme know what ya' think!

Last edited by Jay Carnes; 12-20-2002 at 03:18 PM.
Old 12-20-2002, 10:38 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve
hey thats some goooood ****. im almost done my vid. its 5.min.40 sec long. hey 1000 if i mail it to you on vhs can u put it on the net for me still. your in it too, and prozak doin that hella burnout on the fitty.
lata,
that last no hander went fo like 30 feet.haha

mike
Old 12-20-2002, 02:30 PM
100% HUSTLER

Christian P is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 12-20-2002, 03:42 PM

check out the new link now. (edited my 1st post)

and yes zan, i can get that vhs onto the computer. I'd have jake do it or some ****.

piece
Old 12-20-2002, 08:28 PM

Wheelie Ripper is an unknown quantity at this point
Your last no hander was really good. Keep it up man
Old 12-21-2002, 10:44 AM
Regular StuntLifer

skinny is an unknown quantity at this point
Good job on the no handers! Wish I could ride in my neighborhood. Keep the vids coming.
Old 12-22-2002, 12:34 AM
Group Moderator

AdrenalneJnky is an unknown quantity at this point
sick ****.....got them on my bansh a little now, nuffin like urz though hopefully soon sweet vids man..keep em coming....

im gonna post sum pics from this sat on here soon as soon as i can get my scanner working laaataaaz man
Old 12-26-2002, 02:50 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Niiice... I want a quad now

1000, how slow can you go?
Old 12-26-2002, 06:01 PM

Originally posted by nags
Niiice... I want a quad now

1000, how slow can you go?
Nags,
how slow can i get a wheelie? I droped 2 in the front of my "EX" so I can actually stop and pause a sit down wheelie. as it starts to come down give it a little clutch & hang it up again, here is a video of me doing it in a stand up - I can do it ALOT slower in a sit down, but i dont have it on tape. check it out the pause where i have to throw it down - it actually stoped and hangs balance like mo fo.:

CLICK ME

i'll get some more footage.

And if ur talking' about no handers - I can do them in 1st - but they are not that long. I am rolling them in 2nd at least 30+ feet now. Im gonna try 3rd. see what happens.

Oh yeah, props on that negative 2oclock XR wheelie, did you end up on ur back that time? when you go that far back you eat up so much speed. if ur riding them out, you gotta be in at least 2nd gear.
Old 12-26-2002, 11:58 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by 1000ceecee
Nags,
how slow can i get a wheelie? I droped 2 in the front of my "EX" so I can actually stop and pause a sit down wheelie. as it starts to come down give it a little clutch & hang it up again, here is a video of me doing it in a stand up - I can do it ALOT slower in a sit down, but i dont have it on tape. check it out the pause where i have to throw it down - it actually stoped and hangs balance like mo fo.:

CLICK ME

i'll get some more footage.

And if ur talking' about no handers - I can do them in 1st - but they are not that long. I am rolling them in 2nd at least 30+ feet now. Im gonna try 3rd. see what happens.

Oh yeah, props on that negative 2oclock XR wheelie, did you end up on ur back that time? when you go that far back you eat up so much speed. if ur riding them out, you gotta be in at least 2nd gear.
To go that far back I'm in 2nd and moving at a decent speed. Like you said.. to get that far back I lose so much speed that it MUST be done going pretty fast or else I dont have enough foward momentum for the rear brake to bring me back down.... They go something like this "oh ****, i'm gonna flip, oh ****... i'm gonna split my wig.,.. oh ****! scraaaaaaaaape........ then I come back down"
Old 12-27-2002, 12:06 AM

Nags,
Back in the day Kyle and Joe Brown would go at it for slowest wheelies on the 400ex.. it was insane. We'd mark off like a 50ft space and time it to see who was longer... Now... 30 or 40 seconds would be a long time to do 50ft, right??? NO... We're talking MINUTES. They'd do it in like 2 minutes. Go an inch, stop and hang for 10-15 seconds, creep another inch, hang for 15 seconds, etc...... I'd go get a soda from the machine, make a phone call, take a ****, come back and they'd STILL be going. It was sick
Old 12-27-2002, 09:57 AM

damn, and i thought i could creep!

Who would win?
Old 12-27-2002, 01:29 PM

damn, and i thought i could creep!

Who would win?
It was always really close... I really don't remember... It got to teh point where we wouldn't even pay attention
Old 12-27-2002, 06:32 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person
Tight vid!

RECKLESS METHODS REPRESENTIN once again!!!!!!!

We have done that. We mark off a space and go at it. Not 2 minutes though but give me a few weeks and maybe I will be up to a minute. I can go pretty slow. The 400ex is completely stock. You have to work the clutch every time you pause otherwise you will stall all the time. Its wierd at first casue you have to be silky smooth with the clutch action. every time it pauses work the clutch and balance then keep it going. Its all about wieght distribution and balance.

Damn these 400ex are Mad addicting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-28-2002, 10:01 AM

Originally posted by EDOG OUTERMOST
Tight vid!

RECKLESS METHODS REPRESENTIN once again!!!!!!!

YOU KNOW THIS...............MAN!

Hell yeah. My only gripe w/ the 400ex is that my clutch is hard to pull in. changed the lever & the cable. still hard. It does slip, but im gonna put a brand new clutch in there so that it is easy to pull. get a killer 4-arm pump after a few creepin wheelies.