1 Handed bar wheelies on Lock! New Trick down

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2002, 05:40 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
1 Handed bar wheelies on Lock! New Trick down

I got 1 Handed Bar wheelies on lock! hard at first - but got em down the road now.

Ive got a new trick check it out:
Crack a beer, put the tab of the can in my mouth & bite it. Get the quad up in a wheeie, instead of my normal "#1" style 1 hander wheelie, take the beer outta my mouth, chug the bitch down & toss the can still in the wheelie. Fans loved it.

We also pulled off a 5 person wheelie on team squiddly's raptor - all of us drinkin'. check it out here:
http://208.179.249.170/forums/showth...&threadid=3243

It is me on the bars, team squiddly drivin', tony from Reckless methods & his boy crazy Tim & the other dude i forget his name (*whoops). **** was poorin' rain. Beers up, wheelie up. Then we bailed over backwards. funny as ****.
Old 11-11-2002, 07:23 PM
**** BULLSHITTERS

Merk is an unknown quantity at this point
****** !! thats it this weekend im tryin that beer chuggin highchair!! :devil
Old 11-12-2002, 02:46 PM

Originally posted by Merk350
****** !! thats it this weekend im tryin that beer chuggin highchair!! :devil
gotta out do me huh!

now that is a challenge!!
Old 11-12-2002, 07:36 PM
**** BULLSHITTERS

na that wasnt a challenge
this weekend im tryin a one handed BACKWARDS wheelie...sippin on a 40 of Colt 45...DOUBLE MALT
not only is that a challenge...thats too effin gangsta to top!!!
Old 11-12-2002, 11:33 PM

that **** is straight gangsta, NAH MEAN!

My brain doesn't work to let me do backwards wheelies. wont let the throttle hand work the clutch. i gotta concentrate one day & give it a shot.

Merc, you gota get a pic of that ****. xpecially the colt 45. that **** is 100% gangsta
Old 11-13-2002, 12:24 AM
**** BULLSHITTERS

Originally posted by 1000ceecee
that **** is straight gangsta, NAH MEAN!

My brain doesn't work to let me do backwards wheelies. wont let the throttle hand work the clutch. i gotta concentrate one day & give it a shot.

Merc, you gota get a pic of that ****. xpecially the colt 45. that **** is 100% gangsta
thats cause ima fuggin GANGSTA!!!....im def gonna try so, either way it will be a dope clip..me pullin it off or me slammin tryin not to spill my beer

yo peep the video clips i posted...i got a backwards wheelie on my pops blaster, that way is a shitload easier than tryin to sit backwards on the seat... i havent tried on my banshee yet..this weekend ITS ON!! nah mean?!
Old 11-20-2002, 01:25 AM
**** BULLSHITTERS

i didn't get a chance to try it...i wrecked my banshee and dislocated my collar bone..fuggin sucks, i dont have any money to fix my banshee...i guess its back to the street corners..uh..i mean pimpin the hoes..you know!!
oh well soon i will pull it off...sooon
BROKE *** JIM
Old 11-20-2002, 08:18 AM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point
that sucks

Jim sorry to hear about you misfortune!

Next time... don't try freestyling a Banshee! They're just like Hazen's mom... ya never know when she'll buck ya off!

Old 11-20-2002, 09:59 AM

Originally posted by Merk350
i didn't get a chance to try it...i wrecked my banshee and dislocated my collar bone..fuggin sucks, i dont have any money to fix my banshee...i guess its back to the street corners..uh..i mean pimpin the hoes..you know!!
oh well soon i will pull it off...sooon
BROKE *** JIM

****, what happened dude?

hope your 'ight
Old 11-20-2002, 01:50 PM
**** BULLSHITTERS

na im alright..my bro is a chiropractor so its all gravy....i was practicin my no handers...i wanted to do em for a long time so i brought it up wide open 2nd and let go..but my stupid *** forget i put on new brake pads on, so my brakes weren't as responsive as i thought...well the bike came back and when i went to grab the handle bars my left hand slipped off, bike spun, i hit the ground, then black, next thing i remeber is gettin up and seeing my quad mangled...i was soo pissed, so i took out my pops blaster and beat the **** outta it ....Oh well, thats stuntin, and thats the way i like it
as soon as i get that bitch fixed..ITS ON!!
thanks for your concern you guys are ****** s
Old 11-20-2002, 03:09 PM

we don't want to see one of the boyz go down!

There's so few quad stunters on this board that when one goes down and takes a digger... everyone is gonna show concern. Have a speedy recovery so you can show us those high speed no-handers!!
Old 11-20-2002, 03:19 PM

Impreza25r is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: that sucks

Originally posted by CVBz
[ They're just like Hazen's mom... ya never know when she'll buck ya off!

[/B]
your telling me...........you wanna go for a ride? next time your on her, start telling her how good her daughter was earlier that morning.

O yeah be sure to wrap your arms around and get a good grip first.
Old 11-20-2002, 07:53 PM
Regular StuntLifer

skinny is an unknown quantity at this point
Glad to hear you are ok. What parts are you gonna need?
Old 11-20-2002, 09:52 PM
**** BULLSHITTERS

right a-arms and spindle, magura hydraulic clutch (it was the first time i used it too...ima try to gangsta rig it this weekend)..my handle bars are fucked up but i dont think im gonna fix em, and somethins wierd in the rear end...cause my rear tires look like / \...i dont know what that is so ima take the **** apart this weekend..3 of my 4 rims are bent to ****...some **** wont cost me much to fix, but that clutch alone is like $300...if you guys got spare parts or can get discounts i could be interested....and do any of you know if there are a-arms that you can get that wont fold as easy as the stock ones..id be interested in whatever you guys know of that will make the quad more "stunna in progress" friendly..nah mean?!
you guys are so sweet!
Old 11-21-2002, 11:26 AM

same **** happend to me when i flipped my quad wide open in 2nd trying a apehanger. Got the shakes, quad flipped over. Bent my left spindle, left upper a-arm, rear axle, left front & rear rim, smashed plastic, bent clutch lever, rashed grips, bent bars.

What have i fixed. NOTHING! I wabble that bitch up on 2 wheels & stunt the ***** out that thang!

Check ebay for used parts - **** new parts. just gonna break em again!

Get better dude & tear some **** up.
Old 11-21-2002, 11:49 AM
**** BULLSHITTERS

haha wobble that bitch up haha

how bad did your front end look..mines / l and the one thats tilted is also turned out..your crash sounds identicle to mine except my damage was mostly the right side..when you put it down from a wheelie doesnt it wanna turn? i think if i dont fix my front end its just gonna be another sploosh waitin for me...how bad was your rear axle? and is there a big difference in how your wheelies feel?(turn, wanna fall, etc) ...i dont know what im gonna have to buy yet, im gonna take her apart this weekend and inspect it...but if you know where i can get a used magura clutch..**** ill buy 2...ill inspect this weekend and be back with a diagnoses on mon
Old 11-21-2002, 01:21 PM

oh ****, mine wobles like a piece of ****. rear axle is bent so my left wheel wobles when i ride. the suspention is bent as ****. the wheel probably sits damn near 45 degree's. it does NOT want to turn on pavement very easy - fights me the whole way.

**** it, all i do is wheelie anyway - my **** doesn't go offroad.

i am buying an extened axle so my **** is mroe stable on the rear 12 bar. I am also redoing my 12 bar so that the quad sits level on the bar to scrape all the way down the road - the angle iron digs in.

probably a project for this weekend.
Old 11-21-2002, 01:36 PM

1000ceecee...

What's up player! I know Hazen from our crew has the angle iron on his quad too. I suggested maybe a small wheel, like a true wheelie bar. Scraping is cool and all, but it's not as hard on a quad as a street bike. So my point was... with the wheel, you could put the quad at 12 traveling at a much higher speed without flippin or getting the death shakes! Plus the higher speed would increase the entertainment value of the trick!

Hit me back on what ya think!

-CVBz
Old 11-21-2002, 01:48 PM
**** BULLSHITTERS

i got a DOPE 12 bar..its sooo smooth, and really stable...ill try to explain it, but ill try to get a pic to post this weekend of it....the whole bar is made of 1"(diameter) round solid steel...2 come out from my subfrmae (using same bolts) just far enough so my pipes dont scrape...then with another piece of 1"(diameter) round solid steel t's up to it like =l ....the piece that scrapes is the same length as the distance between my exhaust pipes (i think like 1 foot, maybe a little more)...NO WOBBLES..i put it on the bar wide open 3rd and kept on the gas..rode for like 1/4 mile on the bar...not to mention the bar was barely showin wear...i suggest somethin like this..i think ima try and build somethin like this for my R6
good luck with the bar!!!
PEACE
Old 11-21-2002, 01:52 PM
**** BULLSHITTERS

CVBz

yea i was thinkin about puttin wheels on my bar when i was designin it...it sounded like it would work perfect..the ONLY reason i didnt use wheels was because i think sparks are the ****!!...the bar i got now, sparks so nuts..at night it looks like i got fire chasin my ***!!

Quick Reply: 1 Handed bar wheelies on Lock! New Trick down