Gayness!

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 02:10 PM

BIGfugginRED is an unknown quantity at this point
Gayness!

So since IS the quad section and i keep seing how "quads are gay" is posted all over our gay "quad" section, I thought i'd make us a gay *** poll!

What's more gay? or gayer? (gayer=good word)

Stunging a quad?

Or stunting a bike and searching the quad forum to find a reason to say "quads are gay"?

PS) Don't let this turn into the regular "Bikes are hard, quads are easy" thing. CUZ EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT, HAS KNOWN THAT, AND WON'T FORGET.
Old 01-16-2007, 02:15 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Gayness!

quads are not always gonna be gay ...

i hear there are some guys that are gonna step up the game soon [circles]

then people will give the respect you all desire .....lol

j/k i like quads
Old 01-16-2007, 03:00 PM

-Eirik- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
i hear there are some guys that are gonna step up the game soon [circles]
+1

but yeah, posting threads on how much u think ur own hobby is better than others, totally gay...
Old 01-16-2007, 03:10 PM

Undead stunts is an unknown quantity at this point

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=1495107562

cobray is a beast and he does circles:YEAH
Old 01-16-2007, 03:15 PM

No offense, but quads are never gonna circle. Even if guys step it up, the laws of physics are hard to f with.

And even if you could, what good would it be? With all the adjustments necessary (tire pressure, differet shaped tires, etc.) just to do the trick, it would be hard to incorporate it in a run at a competition. It would end up being like a 5 second clip in a stunt vid. And quads aren't really in vids anymore so--------

Maybe we should try stepping it up by planning a group ride and getting some nice cameras to film it, and getting that **** out there.

Or we can try circles.

Old 01-16-2007, 03:17 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

waaa waaa waaaa you just dont want any one to do it cause you tried and quit
Old 01-16-2007, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by bmxmyant1drug

wrong kind of circles. thank you. come again.
Old 01-16-2007, 03:21 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by BIGfugginRED
wrong kind of circles. thank you. come again.
aahhh but you looked cause you thought maybe some one did it
Old 01-16-2007, 04:02 PM

waaa waaa waaaa you just dont want any one to do it cause you tried and quit

no actually i DO want you to do it. and POST A VID too. whenever you're ready....... WAITING
Old 01-16-2007, 04:03 PM

aahhh but you looked cause you thought maybe some one did it
yea and they didn't. so im still winning... :YEAH
Old 01-16-2007, 04:07 PM
also known as OMR

no actually i DO want you to do it. and POST A VID too. whenever you're ready....... WAITING
i dont have a quad any more but i could show you some circles on my 636 if you would like
Old 01-16-2007, 04:41 PM

TNDragonrnr is an unknown quantity at this point

No offense, but quads are never gonna circle. Even if guys step it up, the laws of physics are hard to f with.

And even if you could, what good would it be? With all the adjustments necessary (tire pressure, differet shaped tires, etc.) just to do the trick, it would be hard to incorporate it in a run at a competition. It would end up being like a 5 second clip in a stunt vid. And quads aren't really in vids anymore so--------

Maybe we should try stepping it up by planning a group ride and getting some nice cameras to film it, and getting that **** out there.

Or we can try circles.

I think circles will be done on one wheel not two so tire pressure will not be a factor. Go back to the first urban street bike warrior DVD and pay attention..... They had an endo competition with a 200 ft marked off.
Kyle Woods said if you could roll futrther god bless you and now some are rolling 1000+. If you would have told Woods that **** then he would have thought you were ****** nuts.

Circles will be done by someone who is willing to tear **** up and keep going back for more.
Old 01-16-2007, 06:02 PM

Undead stunts is an unknown quantity at this point

someone is gonna bust there ****** *** trying this sounds close to impossible but possible idk just gonna take a lot of time and pain probly
Old 01-16-2007, 07:07 PM

shadywitthe380 is an unknown quantity at this point

just gotta keep stepin up...1 wheel o's maybe. but somebody has to drop a tight vid & show these guys were not just guys who can't ride. like a feature film 45 min or more! gonna start getting footage together....whoever is down holla. I'm gonna set up a couple of rides in the spring.
Old 01-16-2007, 09:34 PM

David D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shadywitthe380
just gotta keep stepin up...1 wheel o's maybe. but somebody has to drop a tight vid & show these guys were not just guys who can't ride. like a feature film 45 min or more! gonna start getting footage together....whoever is down holla. I'm gonna set up a couple of rides in the spring.
word up!!!!!!!new york riders need to link up in 07' you pick the date i am there.....maybe this winter if i can get the truck ill come up on a saturday. how is the spot that you ride at? will they let a few of us ride? i know at my spot no more than about 5 of us can ride without po po coming.....
Old 01-17-2007, 02:04 AM

David D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bmxmyant1drug

no doubt!!! that makes me want to go out and try hc scrapes, that dude is sick wit it.... he just split a wig..
Old 01-17-2007, 07:15 AM

johnnyharris is an unknown quantity at this point

Quads will never have the visual impact on tape that big bikes do.

I've seen a few quad videos that were very well put together and showcased a lot of awesome talent but they just aren't as impressive as a modern bike vid.

Quad stunters never have had their own identity-there's very few "quad only" tricks-most every quad trick originated from bikes. Like Fred said, bike videos don't have quads in them anymore-quad guys doing the same tricks that bike guys do must not be worth much to the guys making videos.

Some guy could learn circles on a quad and it would be impressive, but its already been done on a bike. Quad stunting will eventually crash and burn unless some original and unique stunts come about........
Old 01-17-2007, 07:17 AM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

hc scrapes are easy just get the rpms up pull in the clutch let it scrape let clutch out.i cant watch the vids for some reason
Old 01-17-2007, 10:55 AM
soon to be retired

ExtremeAcres is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shadywitthe380
rumors are floatin about that QuadStuntz is gonna try and put together a DVD this year.... So Everyone here....needs to dial in their best ****...and get it on tape and get it to Brick or NAZ or LarMan. I think it's possible that there will be a bunch of new never before seen **** show up on that vid. and even then there will probably be haters saying that they were cheating cause this or that....pfffft....

The guys knocking this are too young...they havent seen enough progression in their lives yet....wiat till your an old fogie....**** when I was in highschool.... there were no computers in my highschool.... there was no X-Games....no one had flipped a bmx bike (let alone double flips) No one had flipped a motorcycle (let alone double flip) No one had flipped a quad)....stuntin was unheard of.... You cant even imagine the progression i've seen in the past 25 years... and TN Dragon made aGREAT Point about the distance of stoppies....just one mor example.

your all problem is that you want to see it tomorrow....like someone has to be so good that they can just do it.... give it time grasshoppers hehe.... not hating on the haters...just trying to give a more patient perspective...give it time...and it will come.
Old 01-17-2007, 01:03 PM

Catman will become famous soon enough

I've seen almost all out there and i don't see but a few actualy gonna give alot of this a true go.

I can balance the wheelie on one for about a second, best coming out of a dougnut pull out a wheelie and yank the bike up on 1 wheel teetertoddering. **** i wrecked at the rim doing that **** when chris was there. when i get it to one that way i goose the gas and it tips back to 2 wheels and sometimes tosses me off. Don't think some of us haven't been trying !!!
and some are just talking **** and not running anything but thier mouths !!

Quick Reply: Gayness!