I need some advice I think

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2003, 11:23 AM

CrazyKell is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy I need some advice I think

Well, I don't really know what I need advice on but apparently I do. A couple of my friends recently have told me that I'm becoming bitchier and crankier by the minute.

I don't really know why I'm like this And I'm trying really hard to stop. I just think I'm very unhappy with some things in my life right now so I don't really know how else to deal with it.

I mean....I didn't think it was this bad or anything. Sometimes I'm cranky but sometimes I'm not. And I think sometimes people expect me to be so nice all the time.....everyone has bad days. I just feel like I'm losing friends for something as stupid as me being bitchy. What can I do?
Old 09-26-2003, 02:33 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really nice
I used to be the same way... I dont know how I came out of it... If I feel pissed off or something I would go sit on the river or just outside and look up at the sky or write... and think about what I need to do to make my life better. I never really had people to talk to the ones I do have are too busy thinking about themselves and never comfort me it always turns out for me to comfort them (thats how I am... I dont care about myself enough to tell them to shut up... I listen and I guess it makes me feel better)

Or I even take a nice scenic drive Alone of course and try to clear my mind of all the bad sh*t goin on...
Old 09-26-2003, 02:43 PM

Princess600 is an unknown quantity at this point
I know exactly how you feel. I would imagine most of it comes from stress, maintaining 3 jobs and school that's too much for anyone. When I'm stressed or I can feel my anger/bitchiness coming on, I either keep to myself (it's easier for me cause I live alone) or just drive around (alone of coarse). I know Nags is a good listener but if you want to talk, you know how to get ahold of me.

There are times in everyone's lives that suck!! I'm sure you've heard this enough, but things WILL start to turn around.
Old 09-26-2003, 04:15 PM
Regular StuntLifer

tattoochick is an unknown quantity at this point
i totally understand what you are talking about, i am currently feeling the same way (not happy with things in your life, but you don't know what you want to change or how to change it)....... then i think of people whose life is really f'd up and i realize i shouldn't bitch. IT COULD BE WORSE

i hope you feel better

Old 09-26-2003, 04:18 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

savgixxergirl is an unknown quantity at this point
I think we all go threw this

There are times when everyone just drives me nuts I have to get away from them all I go in my room and write. But then I notice my writing to be a bit sad but I feel better. I think I release all the negative energy out in my writing. Some times people call me and I never answer never call back and they think I am avoiding them. But I am not there are just times that we all need to be a lone. Some times it happens more often then others.

If I would you I would just simply say sorry for coming off as bitchy its nothing personal and please do not take it to heart if I say or do anything in any what to offend you I am sorry I just have a lot on my mind and none of it is directed towards you. Something like that and if they cannot understand then I believe you have not lost a friend a true friend will understand or at least compromise.

Good luck
Old 09-27-2003, 01:28 AM

CrazyKell is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks everyone.
Old 09-27-2003, 06:09 AM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
One Word: NAGS
Old 09-27-2003, 06:11 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by RedlineJimmy
One Word: NAGS
One Word: Shut the hell up