gf trouble!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 09:10 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person
Re: gf trouble!!!!

Well hey if she ain't working (you still haven't said have you? If so, I missed it) and she wants you to pay all the bills & nag nag nag that she needs more more more, but you don't wanna/can't leave, then whip it around on her! Expect her to dress as you prefer, have the house spotless, dinner ready, & a smile & a bj waiting at the door for you when you get home, etc. Cuz your the man of the house, working his **** off to pay all the bills, right! LOL If not then demand you either go half & half, or you're finding someone who appreciates what you do & for who it IS good enough. Why do these kinda girls always think they can walk all over a man & milk him dry, acting like they are doing him some great favor by gracing him with their presence? And yet they go psycho when he eventually gets sick of her BS and then its "omg he left me for someone else! WTF? Waaa!"

Guys & Girls, you can't do much to stop a person from cheating on or leaving you, if they want to. So the only thing you really can do, is be someone they never want to cheat on or leave! Yeah it takes work, but so does achieving anything of value & importance to you in your life. Relationships are NO exception! The more you care, the more work you put in.

But she doesn't seem to want your work & efforts on the relationship, she just wants the MO-NAY! Don't stress out over how hard it might be to get out of the situation with her, because it's only gonna get harder & worse the longer you stay in it! So get out while it's at the easiest time it ever will be. You deserve to be happy, and she deserves to learn a lesson in greediness & appreciating you.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:18 PM

Burial87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Valeska
Well hey if she ain't working (you still haven't said have you? If so, I missed it) and she wants you to pay all the bills & nag nag nag that she needs more more more, but you don't wanna/can't leave, then whip it around on her! Expect her to dress as you prefer, have the house spotless, dinner ready, & a smile & a bj waiting at the door for you when you get home, etc. Cuz your the man of the house, working his **** off to pay all the bills, right! LOL If not then demand you either go half & half, or you're finding someone who appreciates what you do & for who it IS good enough. Why do these kinda girls always think they can walk all over a man & milk him dry, acting like they are doing him some great favor by gracing him with their presence? And yet they go psycho when he eventually gets sick of her BS and then its "omg he left me for someone else! WTF? Waaa!"

Guys & Girls, you can't do much to stop a person from cheating on or leaving you, if they want to. So the only thing you really can do, is be someone they never want to cheat on or leave! Yeah it takes work, but so does achieving anything of value & importance to you in your life. Relationships are NO exception! The more you care, the more work you put in.

But she doesn't seem to want your work & efforts on the relationship, she just wants the MO-NAY! Don't stress out over how hard it might be to get out of the situation with her, because it's only gonna get harder & worse the longer you stay in it! So get out while it's at the easiest time it ever will be. You deserve to be happy, and she deserves to learn a lesson in greediness & appreciating you.
exactly, if she isnt making money, SHE ISNT MAKING SENSE!
i like to help the gold diggers by wiping my boogies on theyr forehead,
yep nose gold is best shared with the towns ppl!
Old 02-03-2007, 01:41 AM

Wowtah is a decent person

Originally Posted by skillz954
dude 1800/month....maybe you should start paying the bills.....see what's really going on?? And you never answered whether she worked or not?? 50/50 is the way to go!!
she works. not enough i guess????
Old 02-03-2007, 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by 929girl
Use the $ for your next bike man......besides she probably doesn't even know what the clutch is.:YEAH
i like you. best advise yet!!!! she hates bikes. sick of me and the ole er u know???
Old 02-03-2007, 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by BOB WITTMAN
i`m gonna break it down for you from someone who has exsperiance.......

ur fucked!!!!!! plain and simple,!!!!!! just try and sell the house or buy eachother out, i am still trying to get outta it??? sorry man, ur screwed !!!

trade her in 4 a younger model with less miles!!!
i feel soooooo much better now!
Old 02-03-2007, 02:35 AM

^^^^^
Old 02-03-2007, 10:35 AM

she's in florida for a week................ I'll start feeling much better about this situation at about 9:00! Hehehehehehehehe by the way.... i'm selling this house and moving on. Thanx!

Last edited by Wowtah; 02-03-2007 at 11:02 AM.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:50 AM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Wowtah
i feel soooooo much better now!

i didnt mean to hurt your feelings, but you might as well the truth right of the bat.. i`m going thru it bro...... and i`m not winning???

i spent 3grand in one day at court and i still cant step foot in my house??

i got her orderd to agree to sign to sell... so what does she do??????

she shoots down offer after offer........wtf can i do????? (legally??) i`m just moving on and hopeing for the best!!!
Old 02-03-2007, 12:01 PM

i didnt mean to hurt your feelings, but you might as well the truth right of the bat.. i`m going thru it bro...... and i`m not winning???

i spent 3grand in one day at court and i still cant step foot in my house??

i got her orderd to agree to sign to sell... so what does she do??????

she shoots down offer after offer........wtf can i do????? (legally??) i`m just moving on and hopeing for the best!!!
that sucks bro!!!!! are you still paying on the house???? I called our realator last night and he's getting everything ready. When she gets home i'll have everything all set for her to sign. I hope it goes alright. She kinda knows this is coming. If it comes down to it i'll just burn this bitch down! I've watched enough csi to get away with it. j/k! but what happens if she won't agree???? I can't afford to pay on this place and get an apartment or whatever! It just sucks that i put soooooooooooo much time into this place! I think i can turn a buck on it if she agrees.
Old 02-03-2007, 12:04 PM

929girl is an unknown quantity at this point

The longer u stay, the harder it is to get the hell out. Don't let her suck u back in either.....cause that could b hard 2.
Old 02-03-2007, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by 929girl
The longer u stay, the harder it is to get the hell out. Don't let her suck u back in either.....cause that could b hard 2.
naw.... she did that once. this time i'm done. never mentioned this one but here's some ****......... she cancelled our wedding! She's not ready. I should've just smacked her then! Single will b fun!
Old 02-03-2007, 05:20 PM

929girl is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck :YEAH
Old 02-03-2007, 05:57 PM
street killa

that sucks bro!!!!! are you still paying on the house???? I called our realator last night and he's getting everything ready. When she gets home i'll have everything all set for her to sign. I hope it goes alright. She kinda knows this is coming. If it comes down to it i'll just burn this bitch down! I've watched enough csi to get away with it. j/k! but what happens if she won't agree???? I can't afford to pay on this place and get an apartment or whatever! It just sucks that i put soooooooooooo much time into this place! I think i can turn a buck on it if she agrees.
nope, i`m not helping anymore, she wants it..she can keep it, shes got another guy living there, **** there was a guy there the 1st night i was out????hhhuuummmmm

and as far as i know he isnt working?? not sure??
but if she agrees to sell.. you`ll be ok!! if not?? well your gonna have to go with your plan b!!!! haha i wish you the best of luck with it!!!!
Old 02-03-2007, 10:00 PM

nope, i`m not helping anymore, she wants it..she can keep it, shes got another guy living there, **** there was a guy there the 1st night i was out????hhhuuummmmm

and as far as i know he isnt working?? not sure??
but if she agrees to sell.. you`ll be ok!! if not?? well your gonna have to go with your plan b!!!! haha i wish you the best of luck with it!!!!
that's harsh man!!!!! 1st night????? well thanx for the advice!!!
Old 02-04-2007, 04:06 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

but what happens if she won't agree???? I can't afford to pay on this place and get an apartment or whatever! It just sucks that i put soooooooooooo much time into this place! I think i can turn a buck on it if she agrees.
If she won't agree, become such a filthy & unbearably obnoxious person to live with that she leaves on her own, leaving the house behind for you to do as you wish with.
Old 02-04-2007, 10:39 AM

^^^^^ either that or it'll be just like "war of the roses"
Old 02-05-2007, 06:09 PM
street killa

that's harsh man!!!!! 1st night????? well thanx for the advice!!!
thanks and your welcome!!
but good news....
is that being that the house is in both your names.............. if some unfortante thing was to happen to her like(die in a firey car crash).....

well then you`ll assume full ownership!! it may take 30 days or so to get the death certificate !!!

just fyi!!!!!
Old 02-05-2007, 06:48 PM

thanks and your welcome!!
but good news....
is that being that the house is in both your names.............. if some unfortante thing was to happen to her like(die in a firey car crash).....

well then you`ll assume full ownership!! it may take 30 days or so to get the death certificate !!!

just fyi!!!!!
wow........ that's hard core.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:18 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

I need to flesh out my hit portfolio a lil more before I can register as a fully certified assassin... sounds like we can maybe help eachother out... lol
Old 02-06-2007, 10:23 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

I need to flesh out my hit portfolio a lil more before I can register as a fully certified assassin... sounds like we can maybe help eachother out... lol
I already offered to burn the place to the ground.....Bob ain't that pissed yet!!

Quick Reply: gf trouble!!!!