gf trouble!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 08:52 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold
Re: gf trouble!!!!

Originally Posted by Wowtah
my gf sais i don't pay enough bills. i give her $900 every 2 weeks! what is her REAL prob????????
I think it's about time you get a new girlfriend dude....what the hell kind of bills do you have that amount to more than $900 every two weeks??? Money is the devil in all relationships....u gotta a jezebel...look for an angel next time
Old 02-02-2007, 09:15 AM

Burial87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cupcake
....u gotta a jezebel...look for an angel next time
u'll never know an angel when u see one
sadest part is, everyone claims to be different.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:37 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Burial87
u'll never know an angel when u see one
sadest part is, everyone claims to be different.

I was just trying to be funny... ....a good woman is one who wants YOU not your money, one who sometimes takes you out to dinner as well, or goes half on something, most women are money hungry (some men are too)...but if you put up with her bitching, complaining, nagging and constant need for material things and then I guess it's your own damn fault in the first place!

And a real woman is one who can hold her own without the help of a man!
Old 02-02-2007, 10:04 AM

Wowtah is a decent person

I think it's about time you get a new girlfriend dude....what the hell kind of bills do you have that amount to more than $900 every two weeks??? Money is the devil in all relationships....u gotta a jezebel...look for an angel next time
well let's see....

$750- morgage

#320- truck
All kinds of other credit bull **** that SHE ran up!!!!!! prolly bout 350/month
i dunno! there's more!
she's real cool but i can't give her All my $!!!! we own this house together so this **** is all fucked up! I don't know what to do? I put thousands into my house so i don't want to give it up! i know she won't give it up. i'm so stuck!
Old 02-02-2007, 10:12 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

well let's see....

$750- morgage

#320- truck
i dunno! there's more!
she's real cool but i can't give her All my $!!!! we own this house together so this **** is all fucked up! I don't know what to do? I put thousands into my house so i don't want to give it up! i know she won't give it up. i'm so stuck!
Best thing for you to do is sit down and talk to her, don't talk at her that will just annoy her, but talk to her and let her know what your feeling and what your frustrations are. When you live with someone everything should be 50/50...my boyfriend and I live together and we split all the bills down the middle, doesn't matter who's bill it is or not, everything goes into one account and all bills get paid equally and evenly....it's worked out great and we never fight about money....of course there really isn't any money to fight about anyways but it still works!
Old 02-02-2007, 10:21 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

well let's see....

$750- morgage

#320- truck
i dunno! there's more!
That stinks. I suggest you literally go through the bills together and split it down the middle.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:22 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Best thing for you to do is sit down and talk to her, don't talk at her that will just annoy her, but talk to her and let her know what your feeling and what your frustrations are. When you live with someone everything should be 50/50...my boyfriend and I live together and we split all the bills down the middle, doesn't matter who's bill it is or not, everything goes into one account and all bills get paid equally and evenly....it's worked out great and we never fight about money....of course there really isn't any money to fight about anyways but it still works!
wait you have a joint account or you both cut equal checks from the separate accounts.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:37 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
wait you have a joint account or you both cut equal checks from the separate accounts.

We have a joint account, all the money goes into our checking and we pay the bills straight from there, regardless of what the bill is...his bills are mine and my bills are his...this way we don't fight about money, it actually has been working out great. He balances the check book, so I don't have to , and we both don't really splurge and we both don't ask the other for permission to spend money, we just communicate how much is in the bank so we know not to overspend.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:45 PM

I was just trying to be funny... ....a good woman is one who wants YOU not your money, one who sometimes takes you out to dinner as well, or goes half on something, most women are money hungry (some men are too)...but if you put up with her bitching, complaining, nagging and constant need for material things and then I guess it's your own damn fault in the first place!

And a real woman is one who can hold her own without the help of a man!
hey, why r u yelling at me??
i have feelings to
arnt u a good woman???
Old 02-02-2007, 01:44 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

hey, why r u yelling at me??
i have feelings to
arnt u a good woman???

awwww, I wasn't yellin at ya doll.... and yes, I am a good woman!!!
Old 02-02-2007, 02:35 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

dude 1800/month....maybe you should start paying the bills.....see what's really going on?? And you never answered whether she worked or not?? 50/50 is the way to go!!
Old 02-02-2007, 03:50 PM

929girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Use the $ for your next bike man......besides she probably doesn't even know what the clutch is.:YEAH
Old 02-02-2007, 04:35 PM

awwww, I wasn't yellin at ya doll.... and yes, I am a good woman!!!
okie
Old 02-02-2007, 07:34 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

well damn, are u lookin for a roomate! i wud assume so the way u listed everthing

and what the hell is "BALKS"? just curious, no offense

Hehhee. actually I prolly wouldn't mind one, it would free up some cash to put the bike project together quiclker.

And to balk is kinda to hesistate, stall, resist, etc.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:36 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Valeska
DAAAAYUMM!! $900 bucks A MONTH pays ALL my bills for living by myself in a nice big 2br/1.5ba duplex house with full car indoor garage, private yard front & back, all the utilities, HS cable, etc etc etc! Ditch da bitch. Seriously.
need a roomate??
Old 02-02-2007, 07:38 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

my gf sais i don't pay enough bills. i give her $900 every 2 weeks! what is her REAL prob????????

i`m gonna break it down for you from someone who has exsperiance.......

ur fucked!!!!!! plain and simple,!!!!!! just try and sell the house or buy eachother out, i am still trying to get outta it??? sorry man, ur screwed !!!

trade her in 4 a younger model with less miles!!!
Old 02-02-2007, 07:45 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Yeah her priorities are screwed if she puts her money hunger over the security & happiness of the relationship & the mental/emotional well being of yourself. She's not in love, she's enjoying a meal ticket & a free ride. Also, just start using "Hooker" as her new pet name and make her start calling you "Sugar Daddy." That oughta make her feel real good about how she's acting.

Or show her this thread...
Old 02-02-2007, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by BOB WITTMAN
need a roomate??
dont steal this moment from me u poptart u!
Old 02-02-2007, 08:00 PM

Hehhee. actually I prolly wouldn't mind one, it would free up some cash to put the bike project together quiclker.

And to balk is kinda to hesistate, stall, resist, etc.
damn, im a pembroke man, im tryna get there, its nice and spacious.
however if u decide u do need one it looks like bob is willing to travel ALL THE WAY FROM QUAKER OATS TOWN, PA JUST TO ROOM UP WITH U!
j/k bob
Old 02-02-2007, 08:01 PM

Yeah her priorities are screwed if she puts her money hunger over the security & happiness of the relationship & the mental/emotional well being of yourself. She's not in love, she's enjoying a meal ticket & a free ride. Also, just start using "Hooker" as her new pet name and make her start calling you "Sugar Daddy." That oughta make her feel real good about how she's acting.

Or show her this thread...

+1 do it....do it

Quick Reply: gf trouble!!!!