View Poll Results: Have you EVER cheated on someone?
Yes
50.75%
No
49.25%
Voters: 333. You may not vote on this poll

Head first into hot water

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 10:42 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Head first into hot water

Originally Posted by cowgrlfromhell
Nope, would never do it,
When i'm with someone, i'm committed and thats it. Locked in!
I couldnt even picture being with someone else, let alone cheating, I guess thats the love talking.
I've been cheated on a couple of times tho, they thought they'd never get caught but they did!!

Well said....they think they will never get caught but they always do. I never cheated and never will, i have been cheated on and it hurts more than anything. Im very weary of new people and when dating someone new. The guy i am with now i have been with him for almost a year and im lucky hes a good guy. I know he would never cheat on me, but from all those other bastards i dated that fcuked with my head and cheated i still get to thinkin sometimes if hes up to something (when i know hes not).. I just started to trust him after this long.
Old 10-27-2006, 01:37 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
they think they will never get caught but they always do.
This may be hard to believe but I wasn't always the sweet guy I am now.....but I gotta call I was NEVER caught!!
Old 11-29-2006, 11:29 PM

gixxer671 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does this have to do with ED?
Old 12-01-2006, 12:23 PM

~Mary~ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gixxer671
Haha... oh Michael... always getting straight to the point Maybe partially, it's probably what started the original conversation... but more than anything I was just curious. I wonder what way you voted BTW, you coming to visit us soon?!
Old 12-05-2006, 11:31 PM

InsomniaChick is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
all i have to say is what is the point of gettin married if u r goin to cheat. what a dumbass

I feel you on this one! I was about to get married and about 6 months before the wedding I got a really bad feeling so I started going through his stuff and saw there were 2 plane tickets on his bank account statement and I thought where is he taking me well..... I was wrong I did some more searching and found the plane tickets and one was for him and the other had my best friends name on it I grow up 2 house down from her and known her all my life! So **** that! Nice I found out before the wedding!
Old 12-08-2006, 03:55 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really nice

I wont lie.... I have cheated... let me just put it this way... I have cheated on almost everyone I was with and if I wasn't cheating on them they were cheating on me... I used to have a hard time commiting.. OR I got board with the relationship and that's when I started cheating...

I have quit that **** now... I am with the perfect man (although I wasnt 100% faithful to him and he knows-we had a split) but to be honest with you I think that split was the best thing that happend to us or we wouldn't be where we are today!! Happily married (I was the lucky one and I Know it!!!) and yes we are truely happy together!!!
Old 02-06-2007, 04:46 PM

Wowtah is a decent person

Originally Posted by Dizzel
I think alot of people are going to lie on this one.. maybe not i could be wrong.. but it seems like everyone these days does it and then freaks out when the other person finds out about it.. its like you cant be serious..you cheated and now you are pissed they left you.. i dont get it..
nice avatar! that's on myspace. but yeah i just cheated!!!! awesome!
Old 02-06-2007, 06:40 PM

gixxer671 is an unknown quantity at this point

I called Ed the other day and asked him about this. There are 2 sides to every story you know. He explained to me his side. He also had a lot of financial issues going on around the same time. Where exactly the lines and stories cross, I may never specifically know. But I do know that he is still married but has to move to Frankfort because of the money issue. I did apologize to him for not calling or being the friend I thought I was at the time. You might think that everyone can get by on their own, but sometimes a little help is needed.
I think everyone involved in a situation like this should be flogged. And if you know what's going on and don't stop it because it's one of your 'boyz' and that makes it ok, well what good are you. I am proud of Ed.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:31 AM

Burial87 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have challenged every person i have dated or know to give me a legit excuse as to why they cheat! and no one has yet given me one.

there is no legit excuse. if u are unhappy with a person, be it over the intimacy or something as big as morals, u can just leave them. cheating has no justification . i challenge someone to tell me a legit excuse.

me, i have never cheated. dont get me wrong, i hve thot about it but, i always sayd to myself, "if im on the brink of cheating, i'll leave"

Last edited by Burial87; 02-07-2007 at 11:33 AM.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:34 PM

Aussquid is a decent person

Originally Posted by KeepHopeAlive
I never cheated, but i still got screwed over at the end, so now its easy to be the ******* to girls, and cheating is inevitable now. It only takes one heartbreak.
Preach, I am a bitter *** **** now too, if a girl you have been seeing for almost three years and are gettin married just leaves without ne warning it makes u bitter and kinda crazy, thats why i ride motorbikes :YEAH
Old 02-19-2007, 01:55 PM

~Mary~ is an unknown quantity at this point

I called Ed the other day and asked him about this. There are 2 sides to every story you know. He explained to me his side. He also had a lot of financial issues going on around the same time. Where exactly the lines and stories cross, I may never specifically know. But I do know that he is still married but has to move to Frankfort because of the money issue. I did apologize to him for not calling or being the friend I thought I was at the time. You might think that everyone can get by on their own, but sometimes a little help is needed.
I think everyone involved in a situation like this should be flogged. And if you know what's going on and don't stop it because it's one of your 'boyz' and that makes it ok, well what good are you. I am proud of Ed.
You're proud of him? For exactly what? We'll have to discuss this somewhere other than a nationwide message board...
Old 03-24-2007, 05:44 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by RuntStunts
yeah, for me it is a respect thing. I couldn't do it to another guy even when I was single. I wouldn't want someone doing it to me.

uuhhhmmmmm so your saying you used to date guys???

i think the next time i see you i`ll exsplain that guys date gilrs silly !!!
Old 03-25-2007, 12:25 PM

simplydawn is an unknown quantity at this point

...My exhusband but only after he cheated on me first. We were separated so does that still count as cheating if we weren't living together and in the middle of a divorce? Techinally yes to me but **** it was divorcing his punk ***. lol
Old 03-25-2007, 12:49 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

c`mon ladies...guys dont cheat!!!

its always the girls fault............gosh............................. .
Old 03-25-2007, 01:30 PM

simplydawn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BOB WITTMAN
c`mon ladies...guys dont cheat!!!

its always the girls fault............gosh............................. .

<coughs bullshit> lol How is it my fault that we flew on leave from Japan and I wasn't even in the same city when it happened. Ok I guess its my fault that he called his ex. I guess I made him get in the car and oh yeah I guess I put my hand down there to put his D**K into her. I just assume kick both their asses than to help them *UCK. Looking back on it I could have cheated several times while he was deployed and surrounded by a bunch of Marines on a small island. But doh forgot I WAS RAISING HIS KIDS.

LMAO
Old 04-13-2007, 12:31 AM
Huck Nasty

mhardw3 is an unknown quantity at this point

After a 5 year relationship that went bad. Someone wasnt too nice to me and I took it out on the next girl I guess. With about 3 girls in the 2 months that I dated that one. I have a feeling she cheated on me too though with her ex. We were both rebounds for each other so we didnt ask too many questions.
Old 05-18-2007, 07:45 AM

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

just 3 in two months??? wow, you must not have been on the rebound too hard lol ...
5 years is a long time though ... try 10
Old 05-19-2007, 10:41 AM

mikemm5 is a decent person

I was in a psuedo relationship with a girl in highschool, and I never took it too seriously and I didn't think she did either. When I went to college, I got drunk and fucked some girl I didn't even know (in front of her roommate :YEAH) and got a bj from a chick like 3 times my size.....I was really drunk....gin bucket drunk, and then got in a 5some. (all girls, but the fat chick was there and I'd say only 2 were decent...and I was really drunk)

That plus the fact that I could never see her, I broke up with her and when I looked in her eyes I knew I made a horrible call. Since then I quit drinkin, still haven't had a gf, and am failing. She moved on, and is on the dance squad.
I fucked up so bad.

Last edited by mikemm5; 05-19-2007 at 10:44 AM.
Old 05-28-2007, 06:05 PM

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

way to take a few for the team :YEAH
Old 06-01-2007, 01:06 AM
BOOBS

Cody W is a decent person

**** no....my mom taught me better than that....thats not to say i havent got girls to cheat on there men with me though*wink*

Quick Reply: Head first into hot water