W0000

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 02:59 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person
Re: W0000

Originally Posted by skillz954
I agree, I only wear a jacket when it's cold, I can't stand sweating my ***** off in traffic in a stiff, uncomfortable, hot leather jacket in the summer. That and I'm 205 lbs. and 6'4" so finding a jacket that fits arms/body is another issue. Even though I know I'm taunting injury I usually ride in jeans and a t-shirt But I always wear my leather gloves with the gel palm!! :YEAH
yea see.. i dont ride in the streets anymore...

1. suspended license
2. no insurance
3. warrant
4. I can't seem to ride normal when i'm on the streets, always have to be doing something stupid...

I'm sure I could think of more reasons why... hahaha... i remember though.. when i rode and didn't know how to wheelie... when it was cold.. I wore leather joe rocket jackets but still had dirt bike gloves on... and I've wrecked several several times with them.. and they do prevent.. but not as good as leather gloves prolly would I know if I got into racing.. I would want full body leathers on.. no matter how cold or hot it is... those wrecks are bogus!
so again.. depends on the type of rider you are :YEAH
Old 03-17-2005, 08:47 PM

SaMack is a decent person

There is another post asking what type of shoes everyone wears. All the gals perfered some kind of boot, but I've always riden in sneakers. I know it's not much pertection, but I couldn't shift with boots on I felt like I could feel the shifter.

So like you said, it's eveyones own style and comfort level.
Old 03-17-2005, 11:24 PM

F4i_Goddess is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic

1. suspended license
2. no insurance
3. warrant
4. I can't seem to ride normal when i'm on the streets, always have to be doing something stupid...
hehehe...alllllllright girl! That's awesome (as bad as it may sound!). I would like to come watch you stunt sometime! You are doing soooooo good.. i've seen the pics on your website WOW!!
Old 03-18-2005, 12:50 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

hahaha... yeah it took me moving to AZ for only 9months to accomplish all that!! :YEAH I'm actually pretty pissed off about it.. cause all my tickets are retarded ****... like my last one.. was from the Accident I was in.. when I got tboned... "illegal lane change" hahaha...
FTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. thanks man! i hope by you thinking thats cool... only means you're gonna be out there doing it TOO soon!!!
Old 03-20-2005, 01:57 AM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic

1. suspended license
2. no insurance
3. warrant
being a girl stunter....priceless