Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Female Riders (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/40-female-riders)
-   -   W0000 (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/40-female-riders/117069-w0000.html)

Bump0redmyHead 03-10-2005 03:36 PM

W0000

Check out all the new icon jackets for this season!!! They have alot of pinks and light blues! this is the one i'm getting! They also came out with a pink version of the kitty one (i didnt see pink chaps yet though) and daytona i think it is.. I sure am excited! hopefully they'll have a helmet to match since my bday is in july and ill be wanting a new one by then!! yayyy

[IMG]http://www.rrash.com/images/womenspinkmerc.bmp[/IMG]

DoodleF4i 03-11-2005 04:41 AM

Re: W0000

give that link to kane.... :laughing

Kaneone 03-11-2005 05:04 AM

[QUOTE=doodle13245]give that link to kane.... :laughing[/QUOTE]

hahaha.. i already saw em...

if NJK didnt take care of me so welll (buy their stuff, buy their stuff!) id almost have to give icon a call! j/k

-kane

zip-tie chick 03-14-2005 07:49 AM

i wanted the pink kitty jacket but they dont have the chaps so i just got the blue instead but if the pink chaps come out ill probably get those

F4i_Goddess 03-15-2005 08:15 PM

I know a seeeeeeecret........ ;)

I talked to the Icon guy in Daytona in the suite we were in for the races and there WILL be pink chaps coming out in August!!!! Damnit, I just bought black ones... I saw a girl with the kitty jacket in pink..looked GOOD :cheers

Bump0red.. LOVE that one! I might have to get it too hehe..

F4i_Goddess 03-15-2005 08:18 PM

OH, i just checked out the Icon site and saw the turquoise one too! These are NICE!!!! I didn't even know about the pink before I left for Daytona.... hmmm and i'm in the industry lol..

Doris 03-16-2005 06:26 PM

The New Icons kick ass! :YEAH

Jessica Maine 03-16-2005 06:40 PM

I personally think they all look like shit... I wish they made cooler looking ones.. cause the quality of icon is the bomb... I love their gloves I just bought. i'll never buy a different brand of gloves.. as far as their jackets and boots and pants... nah.. to freakin girly looking for me.. :2cents

F4i_Goddess 03-16-2005 08:14 PM

[QUOTE=RoadRashChic]I personally think they all look like shit... I wish they made cooler looking ones.. cause the quality of icon is the bomb... I love their gloves I just bought. i'll never buy a different brand of gloves.. as far as their jackets and boots and pants... nah.. to freakin girly looking for me.. :2cents[/QUOTE]

Did you buy the shorty gloves?! I have those on order.. i have the alpinestars SP3 gloves but would like to try out the shorter ones

Jessica Maine 03-16-2005 08:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have no idea what they're called.. but these are them :apimp

zip-tie chick 03-16-2005 09:31 PM

[QUOTE=RoadRashChic]I personally think they all look like shit... I wish they made cooler looking ones.. cause the quality of icon is the bomb... I love their gloves I just bought. i'll never buy a different brand of gloves.. as far as their jackets and boots and pants... nah.. to freakin girly looking for me.. :2cents[/QUOTE]

they do have the daytona jacket for women and the tuscadero and the plain merc jackets none of those are girly... but for some reason alot of people have been calling the icon gear "poser" gear i dont understand why i just love their stuff cuz its not like anyone else

yungryder 03-16-2005 09:34 PM

[QUOTE=RoadRashChic]I have no idea what they're called.. but these are them :apimp[/QUOTE]
those r the Tarmac V.2

zip-tie chick 03-16-2005 09:35 PM

[QUOTE=F4i_Goddess]Did you buy the shorty gloves?! I have those on order.. i have the alpinestars SP3 gloves but would like to try out the shorter ones[/QUOTE]

i wanted to get the TiMax gloves (the ones with titaniam on them) but the small was still way too big :( i prefer leather gloves because when you eat it with textile gloves they rip easily and having scabbs on you hands is a painfull place to be wounded :2cents

Bump0redmyHead 03-17-2005 12:22 AM

Also, the timax have rivets on the palm, so if you're ever 2 up stunting or riding *****, holding the tank or touching any of the paint on a bike ur going to fu(k it up... I got the superduty all leather icon ones b/c its cold in pa! lol... im gunna sweat my ass off during the summer, but ill prob just get another set w/ better breathing capabilities.. idk.. i'll figure it out in 4 months when it actually matters! lol

zip-tie chick 03-17-2005 01:22 AM

i saw you threatining people with their life if they get the team merc jacket DAMN hard core huh? lol

zip-tie chick 03-17-2005 01:23 AM

[QUOTE=Bump0redmyHead]Also, the timax have rivets on the palm, so if you're ever 2 up stunting or riding *****, holding the tank or touching any of the paint on a bike ur going to fu(k it up... I got the superduty all leather icon ones b/c its cold in pa! lol... im gunna sweat my ass off during the summer, but ill prob just get another set w/ better breathing capabilities.. idk.. i'll figure it out in 4 months when it actually matters! lol[/QUOTE]

i just figured it would be good to knock someone out with...lol!

Bump0redmyHead 03-17-2005 09:04 AM

hhahhahah... yeah

SaMack 03-17-2005 09:48 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I just go the new Alpinestars pink leather. It doesn't have a removable liner so it's good around my way for spring fall and night riding. I like it. The corset cute. I thought it would be too pink but when I got it it was kinda a washed out look and it was nice..

Jessica Maine 03-17-2005 01:01 PM

well I guess the moral of the story is... we're all different types of riders...
so we feel comfortable in different things... for instance... I like the dirt bike gloves.. cause I need to be able to shift and move my hands/fingers as freely as I can.. and as far as the jackets go.. I haven't found a leather jacket yet that i am comfortbable enough to do stunts in... they're all too stiff and too big on me.. the icon leather is very flexible and I like the it.. but.. none of there jackets appeal to me.. (shrugs) even the daytona... looks like a racers jacket.. and I am not a racer... maybe I can convince Icon to make a special jacket for me.. :laughing

skillz954 03-17-2005 01:36 PM

[QUOTE=RoadRashChic]well I guess the moral of the story is... we're all different types of riders...
so we feel comfortable in different things... for instance... I like the dirt bike gloves.. cause I need to be able to shift and move my hands/fingers as freely as I can.. and as far as the jackets go.. I haven't found a leather jacket yet that i am comfortbable enough to do stunts in... they're all too stiff and too big on me.. the icon leather is very flexible and I like the it.. but.. none of there jackets appeal to me.. (shrugs) even the daytona... looks like a racers jacket.. and I am not a racer... maybe I can convince Icon to make a special jacket for me.. :laughing[/QUOTE]

I agree, I only wear a jacket when it's cold, I can't stand sweating my balls off in traffic in a stiff, uncomfortable, hot leather jacket in the summer. That and I'm 205 lbs. and 6'4" so finding a jacket that fits arms/body is another issue. Even though I know I'm taunting injury I usually ride in jeans and a t-shirt :shruggs But I always wear my leather gloves with the gel palm!! :YEAH