Crazy chick back piercings

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2005, 09:13 PM

threekidss is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Crazy chick back piercings

ATTA BOY!!!!!! NOW THATS WHAT I WAS LOOKIN FOR...... PASSION, ENTHUSIASM, HEART. I'M PROUDA YA!!!!!!

but if you notice, I did not call you protestant, or a biggot, I was having a thought(thats the talking on the inside)..... the only thing I called you was a weenie, and I certainly did not drop to saying things like "I dunno, **** your father in the shower and have a snack"..... I don't know you well enough to say any of that.....

another thought.....(just to let you know ahead of time)

if violence and vulgarity are your first reactions to words you don't like...... generally dealing with mindless ape........

have a nice weekend brother
Old 04-16-2005, 09:38 PM

threekidss is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sclevela
glad i could oblige

by the way.............. the first comment i made in this thread

was a joke............ towards some of the others who posted on the topic that i know and that know me............but u decided u had to drool out yer worthless thoughts on my comment.........so i decided to remind u how worthless u truly are.................. thanks for makin it worth my while to stick around this thread a bit.......... its good to know i still have fans!
cool,
its nice to have a debate every now and then.......was not trying to stomp on your toes, thats why I left it with weenie, didn't feel the worthlessness, but I'll work on that........ I am sure you'll always have fans
Old 04-16-2005, 10:11 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

hey *** stick.................. im not protestant......... im not a bigot.......... i heart sex........ and everything about it........ including kicking yer wife and daughter out when im done.............. and in all seriousness i think the piercing u want is great..............

i just wanna know if ull let me do the piercing........... i just bought a sweet new nail gun...............
U dont know what sex it LIAR
Old 04-16-2005, 10:11 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person

poop.....ca-ca
Old 04-16-2005, 10:25 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person

yer right ......... if we're reffering to you......... i dont know "what sex it"
ahahahahaa..muh lil human speak and spell
Old 04-19-2005, 04:05 AM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

That chic should meet my boy Star Skrape
Old 04-19-2005, 04:09 AM

MzScooter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by J-Hook
fukk yeah... i'm bored with meeting all these clubbin hoes.... i prefer sitting down with a freak and having dinner,talking about even the most mundane **** is interesting....... they actually have a personality..... you can ask them questions like "if you could have lunch with any person alive or dead who would it be?" and they dont giggle and say "you haha" ****** lame *** alcoholic waste of my time! ****.......

anyways, BRING ON THE FREAKS!!!!!!!!! cause they arent really freaks..... someone who has their own opinions and likes to do things out ofthe ordinary isnt a freak..... get outta here......

rant concluded. goin to watch foamy the squirrel now.
I don't have any tats and only have my navel pierced (got that done almost 10 years ago when it first came out!...Gosh I'm gettin' old ). I think that it's more uncommon for a woman to have vigine skin with few piercings than it is to have many. Just my

However, I do have a strong personality, a strong will to play hard and live light, and I value my own opinions, as well as other peoples. The problem I run into with that is, many guys are VERY intimidated by me because of the way I live my life and because they know I don't NEED to depend on them for my happiness or survival.

My point being, you don't have to have a bunch of tats and piercings to have a personality or opinion. Just stop hangin' around the little bar flies and look for new places to find a decent and real woman...Like a college or something. Again, just my

And for the record, I do think the side piercing is extremely hot, but just not on me
Old 04-19-2005, 09:11 AM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MzScooter
I don't have any tats and only have my navel pierced (got that done almost 10 years ago when it first came out!...Gosh I'm gettin' old ). I think that it's more uncommon for a woman to have vigine skin with few piercings than it is to have many. Just my

However, I do have a strong personality, a strong will to play hard and live light, and I value my own opinions, as well as other peoples. The problem I run into with that is, many guys are VERY intimidated by me because of the way I live my life and because they know I don't NEED to depend on them for my happiness or survival.

My point being, you don't have to have a bunch of tats and piercings to have a personality or opinion. Just stop hangin' around the little bar flies and look for new places to find a decent and real woman...Like a college or something. Again, just my

And for the record, I do think the side piercing is extremely hot, but just not on me
you rock!!! (heh she said virgin skin.... lol jk) and i know women dont have to have tats and piercings to have a personality or opinion......
Old 04-19-2005, 02:45 PM

gsxrjen is an unknown quantity at this point

I had my back done like the first pic twice. You leave it in for about a week or so. Its hard to keep it in longer: Can't wear a bra, can't sleep on them, impossible to clean, someone has to re-lace it if it comes undone, and its really hard to heal surface piercings. The first time I had 6 piercings, last time was 9. If I ever scan the pics I'll post em' up!

-GsxrJen
Old 04-19-2005, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by LEASNIT
Hrmmmmm single? .. Cause coincidently I have some piercings and also live right by you... :YEAH
That's very sweet Leasnit...

Ok..another problem I'm running into is I can't seem to find guys my age to date What does that say about me

Ummm...Nothing against you Leasnit...just a problem I have ran into with the last 2 guys I dated
Old 04-19-2005, 02:54 PM

Talking Re: Crazy chick back piercings

you rock!!! (heh she said virgin skin.... lol jk) and i know women dont have to have tats and piercings to have a personality or opinion......

Just makin' sure I was starting to develop a complex about not being an obvious freak
Old 04-19-2005, 06:45 PM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MzScooter
Just makin' sure I was starting to develop a complex about not being an obvious freak
so you're a secret freak then? lol......
Old 04-19-2005, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by LEASNIT
Pffft... u only got 3 years on me .. ... where the pics at? :YEAH
Yeah, That's what the last two said!!!

I don't have any on here, but if you go to www.wominx.net you can find me under "X of the Month." There's one ok pic and 2 make me want to vomit pix...but if you really want a peek, bo there!
Old 04-19-2005, 10:30 PM

so you're a secret freak then? lol......
Maybe....I think my Ex could best answer that one for ya!! Lets just say I scared him away because of my...ummm...frisky personality

Quick Reply: Crazy chick back piercings