Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Tattoos & Piercings (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/397-tattoos-piercings)
-   -   Crazy chick back piercings (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/397-tattoos-piercings/122004-crazy-chick-back-piercings.html)

YNOTTONY 04-14-2005 03:31 AM

Crazy chick back piercings

4 Attachment(s)
i wonder if they stay in or are just a couple hour thing.

palladin18 04-14-2005 03:41 AM

Re: Crazy chick back piercings

it can be either or, some just leave in the rings and unlace them, others take it all out

it is hot no matter what

suzuki7davis 04-14-2005 05:32 AM

kind of a freak, wonder if she takes it in the dumper?

Squeaker 04-14-2005 12:48 PM

[QUOTE=palladin18]it can be either or, some just leave in the rings and unlace them, others take it all out

it is hot no matter what[/QUOTE]
Agreed, I just don't think I could do it...

LadyAliKat 04-14-2005 12:52 PM

i don't like the back ones, i like the other ones lacing up the side, if i didnt have other things i wanted to spend my money on i might just try it.

750Babe 04-14-2005 12:52 PM

most people leave them in....what's the point if you're just going to take them out within a few hours??? Very kick ass. :YEAH

-MXD- 04-14-2005 12:57 PM

[QUOTE=LadyAliKat]i don't like the back ones, i like the other ones lacing up the side, if i didnt have other things i wanted to spend my money on i might just try it.[/QUOTE]

i was going to say the same thing, not really feeling the back too much, but the side is hot.

fiddyriderking 04-14-2005 03:20 PM

ya thats very hot

J-Hook 04-14-2005 06:13 PM

that is way hot!!! even the back.... i like!!!

threekidss 04-15-2005 05:21 PM

[QUOTE=J-Hook]that is way hot!!! even the back.... i like!!![/QUOTE]

I am with this guy!!!!!!!
love it!!!!!
can't get enough of freak chicks..... stronger personalies, stronger all round women!!!!!! :apimp

Skinbabe 04-15-2005 06:12 PM

[QUOTE=threekidss]
can't get enough of freak chicks..... stronger personalies, stronger all round women!!!!!! :apimp[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%

Im not feelin the back as much as the sides, but its still way hot I think!!

giger 04-15-2005 06:38 PM

That is pretty fukin hot...

ToesToTheSun 04-15-2005 06:42 PM

not hot :2cents

WHEELIEALEX 04-15-2005 08:21 PM

Thats sick

sclevela 04-15-2005 08:25 PM

yer all fukkin freaks and should be hung...........

threekidss 04-15-2005 09:01 PM

[QUOTE=sclevela]yer all fukkin freaks and should be hung...........[/QUOTE]

and this is why you'll be a weinie your whole life..... don't worry we'll keep breeding..... :twofinger

J-Hook 04-16-2005 03:54 AM

[QUOTE=threekidss]I am with this guy!!!!!!!
love it!!!!!
can't get enough of freak chicks..... stronger personalies, stronger all round women!!!!!! :apimp[/QUOTE]
fukk yeah... i'm bored with meeting all these clubbin hoes.... i prefer sitting down with a freak and having dinner,talking about even the most mundane shit is interesting....... they actually have a personality..... you can ask them questions like "if you could have lunch with any person alive or dead who would it be?" and they dont giggle and say "you haha" fukkin lame ass alcoholic waste of my time! shit.......

anyways, BRING ON THE FREAKS!!!!!!!!! cause theyarent really freaks..... someone who has their own opinions and likes to do things out ofthe ordinary isnt a freak..... get outta here......

rant concluded. goin to watch foamy the squirrel now.

sclevela 04-16-2005 08:13 AM

[QUOTE=threekidss]and this is why you'll be a weinie your whole life..... don't worry we'll keep breeding..... :twofinger[/QUOTE]

wow u really got me there................ no seriously that stung.............. big time................. whew.......... :rolleyes:

seriously did yer mom let u keep and play with the other half of u................... the part that got stuck to the coat hanger?

[QUOTE=J-Hook]fukk yeah... i'm bored with meeting all these clubbin hoes.... i prefer sitting down with a freak and having dinner,talking about even the most mundane shit is interesting....... they actually have a personality..... you can ask them questions like "if you could have lunch with any person alive or dead who would it be?" and they dont giggle and say "you haha" fukkin lame ass alcoholic waste of my time! shit.......

anyways, BRING ON THE FREAKS!!!!!!!!! cause theyarent really freaks..... someone who has their own opinions and likes to do things out ofthe ordinary isnt a freak..... get outta here......

rant concluded. goin to watch foamy the squirrel now.[/QUOTE]

fukkin freak

threekidss 04-16-2005 08:31 AM

[QUOTE=sclevela]wow u really got me there................ no seriously that stung.............. big time................. whew.......... :rolleyes:

seriously did yer mom let u keep and play with the other half of u................... the part that got stuck to the coat hanger?

fukkin freak[/QUOTE]

NICE!!!!! I was expecting a little more enthusiasm, but that'll do......

yes, I was always allowed to touch myself....I have found that most of the closed mided, biggoted, white male protestant people were taught that sex and all things that make you think about sex were bad and therefore have an underdeveloped sense of self, and a hatred for those who are comfy with all aspects of themselves..... on the flip side, most of those people who are comfy seem to be able to see outside of themselves, take an honest look, and admit when they are wrong, or at least agree that a person has a right to do something even if they themselves find it disgusting or wrong.....

just a thought.... :AWWWW

sclevela 04-16-2005 10:19 AM

[QUOTE=threekidss]NICE!!!!! I was expecting a little more enthusiasm, but that'll do......

yes, I was always allowed to touch myself....I have found that most of the closed mided, biggoted, white male protestant people were taught that sex and all things that make you think about sex were bad and therefore have an underdeveloped sense of self, and a hatred for those who are comfy with all aspects of themselves..... on the flip side, most of those people who are comfy seem to be able to see outside of themselves, take an honest look, and admit when they are wrong, or at least agree that a person has a right to do something even if they themselves find it disgusting or wrong.....

just a thought.... :AWWWW[/QUOTE]

hey fuk stick.................. im not protestant......... im not a bigot.......... i heart sex........ and everything about it........ including kicking yer wife and daughter out when im done.............. and in all seriousness i think the piercing u want is great..............

i just wanna know if ull let me do the piercing........... i just bought a sweet new nail gun...............