Redline Xtreme Photo Gallery
www.Redline-Xtreme.com
Tampa Bay Area, FL

Hey Carms

Old 05-12-2004, 07:40 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hey Carms

I don't have much more to say....soooo .

I got the motor back in today, yet I ended up breaking the start/stop button while trying to hook-up the damn throttle lines . I am going to start wqorking on it first thing in the morning though and see what I can come up with. I broke the two wires that are soidered to the start-stop switch. I need to figure out how I can soider them back on there .

We are all adults here and can make our own dessions. I don't see this team as being any one persons team and never really have. A team is just that, a group of individuals uniting together and having fun at what they do. If someone is unhappy with the "team" then either work out your differences or say your goodbyes. Remember....there is no "I" in team .
Old 05-12-2004, 08:16 PM

GrCh35 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am a stunt fan. I am also a Redline Extreme fan. I myself don't stunt, but I love watching you guys and other teams do what you do. Back in the late 80's early 90's I was a Pro-Am for Santa Monica Airlines. I was sponsered by Tracker Trucks, Vision Street Wear, Stanta Cruz wheels and a few other companies. I never felt the desire to turn Pro cause I skated for fun and I skated for myself. Once you were a pro you had to do all these appearences, all these promos, all these competitions, tons of traveling (this part I loved) and that was all good, but it wasn't for me. As a Pro-Am all I had to do was half of all that which ment that I had a lot more time to skate which was what I liked to do. But anyways, I guess what I'm trying to get at is have fun with what your doing. Make sure you are all on the same page. Maybe some of you just need to take a break, or maybe go out and try the waters? What ever you decide, decide as a team. I seen all the post and it has hurt me as a fan. I've seen all the pics in the past that you all have posted up as a team and friends and that's the way I want to remember Redline Extreme. Take some time off then get together and talk. You guys have known each other for a long time, don't let it end like this.
Old 05-12-2004, 10:14 PM

redlinejesse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RedlineLaura
I have one more thing to say, even if no one likes it then bash on me. Carms has been my best friend for about 5 years now. We have been through ALOT. We have put up with alot of **** from each other. This all started because at her house warming party, I said something stupid. Not sure why but I did, she was in a mood that night and I reacted. My girlfriend and I spent over 12 hours decorating Aarons new house the weekend before because at the time they were split up but by the next weekend they were together. So we all partied that night and the next morning I had a voice mail that just tore me up(she wanted nothing to do with me, I was just a ****ing bitch). So after that day I deleted her numbers off my phone and left her alone but everyday I still thought about her cause she was my best friend. I would love to hear Aarons side of view from all this bullshit cause he sees both sides. And hopefully its not Carms posting under his log on cause she does have his pass.
She said I am all about Laura. Yeah right, ok what about the 2 am flat, what about talk to him... what about....?????? You all think ms priss is everything but you really don't know the real side. But thats ok, I will move on. Carms fans bash on me
oh oh can I be #1 fan !!!!!!! Had to say that sorry.....look what happened between the two of you we don't need to know about but she still helps the team.......and I have never been the kind to dislike someone just cause that person done something to someone, until I get burned they are still on my good side....thats just my thing......I don't want the other person to think I am aginst then cause I'm not I"m simply minding my own business.....I think everyone can agree with that!!!! I just know that we need everyone we have, so we need to work things out team wise, if you guys want to hate eachother on the side thats fine, and if its not, well the person that can't deal has to make that decision.....thats the only way!!!!! So not to say we don't care what happens between the 2 of you, cause we all want to see you guys get along, but its just not our business until it effects the team......I hope that sounded as good as it did in my head!!!!!
Old 05-12-2004, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by GrCh35
I am a stunt fan. I am also a Redline Extreme fan. I myself don't stunt, but I love watching you guys and other teams do what you do. Back in the late 80's early 90's I was a Pro-Am for Santa Monica Airlines. I was sponsered by Tracker Trucks, Vision Street Wear, Stanta Cruz wheels and a few other companies. I never felt the desire to turn Pro cause I skated for fun and I skated for myself. Once you were a pro you had to do all these appearences, all these promos, all these competitions, tons of traveling (this part I loved) and that was all good, but it wasn't for me. As a Pro-Am all I had to do was half of all that which ment that I had a lot more time to skate which was what I liked to do. But anyways, I guess what I'm trying to get at is have fun with what your doing. Make sure you are all on the same page. Maybe some of you just need to take a break, or maybe go out and try the waters? What ever you decide, decide as a team. I seen all the post and it has hurt me as a fan. I've seen all the pics in the past that you all have posted up as a team and friends and that's the way I want to remember Redline Extreme. Take some time off then get together and talk. You guys have known each other for a long time, don't let it end like this.
Well I personaly think being apart so long has been what hurt us the most, when we use to ride every weekend and some week days this stuff never happened, as far as going pro, that is were I want to be I don't care to make millions......this sport does coast a hell of a lot so it would be nice to make a little something but I'm not complanning I love this and I won't stop just cause no flow is coming in, when I pulled my first wheelie I never expected to get paid for it and thats how it will stay, I just want to take it as far as possible, just mainly to see what I can do!!!!!
Old 05-12-2004, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by redlinejesse
oh oh can I be #1 fan !!!!!!! Had to say that sorry.....look what happened between the two of you we don't need to know about but she still helps the team.......and I have never been the kind to dislike someone just cause that person done something to someone, until I get burned they are still on my good side....thats just my thing......I don't want the other person to think I am aginst then cause I'm not I"m simply minding my own business.....I think everyone can agree with that!!!! I just know that we need everyone we have, so we need to work things out team wise, if you guys want to hate eachother on the side thats fine, and if its not, well the person that can't deal has to make that decision.....thats the only way!!!!! So not to say we don't care what happens between the 2 of you, cause we all want to see you guys get along, but its just not our business until it effects the team......I hope that sounded as good as it did in my head!!!!!

ok look this is getting way too personal to be on this site, at least use the PM, I know saying things face to face is a lot more difucult, trust me I use the computer too, its a lot easier to type it!!!! Sometimes it even gets us in trouble, right lol!!!!
Ok carms, laura I know you guys are having problem, I have talked to carms and I know she wants to continue to help us......last I heard anyway.....Laura no I haven't talked to you and I don't know what you are deciding on, but we do need you both, but we don't need this I kow things would be hard to hide while on the track, hell probally in possible, but let it be known that we need you both.....so please try to think clearly!!!!!
Old 05-13-2004, 03:13 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person

Yeah Jesse, it was getting a little personal for the site so I deleted my previous post. Ill leave whats on my mind off here.. I dont know what I want now..Ill still help you two out. Im sure there is plenty of opportunity for me to ride tandem with anyone out there. Or maybe I should keep my feet on the ground from now on.. Who knows we'll see.. But I Dont see anything changing until something stops... But it doenst want to be stopped...Therefore I dont want anything to do with it!!!

Last edited by ~Carms~; 05-13-2004 at 03:20 AM.
Old 05-16-2004, 01:29 AM

underzen is an unknown quantity at this point

Just Fedex'd this whole thread to Miramax.
Old 08-20-2004, 06:11 PM

2k4gixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

so whats the deal? are you guys back together or what? hope so! When I started watching you guys' videos, i was in amazement. It would be tragic to lose any one of you off the team. It just wouldnt be the same..