Team X-treem Photo Gallery
www.TeamX-treem.net
Port Richey, Florida

todd colbert your a clown!

Old 09-05-2005, 03:07 PM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough
Re: todd colbert your a clown!

i dont know any of the parties involved, but why has it become so hard to say thank you to someone? like stated ITS EXPECTED that a fellow biker doesnt snitch, its also EXPECTED that we help the people in N.O. but they say THANK YOU every chance they get on TV and otherwise.

Does it take away from anyones manhood to simply say "Hey man thanks for the heads up!" or "good lookin out man"?
Old 09-05-2005, 03:15 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

I am siding with no one on this but I feel I need to say I have known Todd for several years now with many interactions some of them being business related.

Todd's integrity should no way be in question.
Old 09-05-2005, 03:18 PM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

Originally Posted by GSE Mike
Sorry kid.....ALL I SEE IS YOU CRYING ABOUT SOMEBODY HANGING UP ON YOU....NOBODY CARES THAT YOU DIDN'T TURN THE KID IN ...ITS EXPECTED.....
THANKS
MIKE

dude you got some probs.

deflate your chest abit there cheif. your not impressing anyone.
if you want to butcher this thread into something it's not go for it. but your in your own little world.

good luck getting back on track.
Old 09-05-2005, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by motopsyko32
i dont know any of the parties involved, but why has it become so hard to say thank you to someone? like stated ITS EXPECTED that a fellow biker doesnt snitch, its also EXPECTED that we help the people in N.O. but they say THANK YOU every chance they get on TV and otherwise.

Does it take away from anyones manhood to simply say "Hey man thanks for the heads up!" or "good lookin out man"?

exactly, all im saying is i looked out. like we all should.

i didn't even want a thank you just a cool would have been straight.

end of story
Old 09-05-2005, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Schwartz
I am siding with no one on this but I feel I need to say I have known Todd for several years now with many interactions some of them being business related.

Todd's integrity should no way be in question.

not to be rude bro, but i dont think i understand what your saying.

maybe im just having a blonde moment.

i think your saying todds always been cool with you correct?
Old 09-05-2005, 03:23 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ruthlessriding
dude you got some probs.

deflate your chest abit there cheif. your not impressing anyone.
if you want to butcher this thread into something it's not go for it. but your in your own little world.

good luck getting back on track.

Yea bud go lol and change your tampon.....because youll always be a little girl living in a big boy world ...Now grow up and move along
thanks
mike
Ps you know who i am see my avatar and my name ....who are you why do you hide behind a stupid screenname and a location and a stupid alpinestars hat? its just shows the ***** in you
Old 09-05-2005, 03:33 PM

Yea bud go lol and change your tampon.....because youll always be a little girl living in a big boy world ...Now grow up and move along
thanks
mike
Ps you know who i am see my avatar and my name ....who are you why do you hide behind a stupid screenname and a location and a stupid alpinestars hat? its just shows the ***** in you

dude you are seriously retarded.

what the *** is your deal? you off your meds? your boyfriend not giving you any?

i tried to be nice but your clearly and ignorant ***,and a little self absorbed as well.
what the **** do avatars have to do with anything. what can your grandma beat up my grandma?

your so pathetic i can bearly take you seriously. grow the *** up, and start drama with someone who is on "your level" and wants to waste their time with you.

Ryan
Old 09-05-2005, 03:47 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Erika
First of all ruthless you sound like good people...Tyler thanks you for covering his ****..(I'm his girl )
Second this is the first he knows that he was even being chaced noticed ect by a trooper but, again thanks you for helping him out

I don't know what's up with Todd..But, let me tell you I am near Todd on almost a daily these days and I know he's going thro alot of BS that in no way reflects on you or what you did...If he did indeed hang up on you it's possible you caught him in one of those moods...and we've all seen grumpy old men right...? He's not a ***** usually I swear and I've been friends with him for years...

Again, please know that Tyler AKA Dough Boy had no idea you helped him out till reading this..and appreciates your efforts towards keeping his happy **** out of jail...He would do the same for anyone else!!!

PS..who are you ruthless??
Originally Posted by Erika
In my opinion this guy Ruthless is a pansy **** fu(k with no ***** and even worse P.I. skills.......Tyler did not run..he did get pulled over by this cop and was let go...This guy wants to be recognized for his efforts in saving a fellow rider and when he didn't get di(k stroked he says he'll turn the guy over...come on ya f-in yeah who...he doesn't deserved to be thanked he deserves an a$$ beating for being such a *****!!! FTP!!!!!!!
wtf is your problem? a little 2 faced much? one second you're saying thank you and apologizing, then you're opening your big fvckin mouth.. i don't know any of you, but from what i'm getting, ruthless was doing a good thing, but the bad part is he wanted credit for it... when things like this happen, be satisfied enough in yourself to know you did a good deed and don't need any recognition..thanks and have a nice day
Old 09-05-2005, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
wtf is your problem? a little 2 faced much? one second you're saying thank you and apologizing, then you're opening your big fvckin mouth.. i don't know any of you, but from what i'm getting, ruthless was doing a good thing, but the bad part is he wanted credit for it... when things like this happen, be satisfied enough in yourself to know you did a good deed and don't need any recognition..thanks and have a nice day

damn people this is getting irritating.

THE ONLY REASON I'M UPSET IS BECAUSE OF TODDS ATTITUDE.

i dont want credit for what i did. we all would have done the same thing in my position.
Old 09-05-2005, 04:51 PM
Renegade Distribution

Erika is an unknown quantity at this point

First post was reading this thread second post was after reading this.....Posted in a thread name "Which Jacka$$"

with the black streetfighter, in the new port richey area tried running from the trooper camaro?

somebody needs to fess up, the trooper followed me how though it was me, and totalyer on his ***, he was like that fuking clown though he could get away he said he was laughing the whole time. he let him go because he felt bad, the trooper rides a kawi, he just wanted to see how far the kid could go before he bailed.

the cop was cool as **** i just want to know who the squid was.

dont make me track you down, because then i will call you out hard.

fess up and make it esy on your self!!!!!

ok, so from what i just heard his name is tyler it's a dark blue r6 and he's one of colberts groupies.
which shows me he was talking alot of shiat out of turn about Tyler...get it? got it? good??

Last edited by Erika; 09-05-2005 at 04:53 PM.
Old 09-05-2005, 05:02 PM
Renegade Distribution

damn people this is getting irritating.

THE ONLY REASON I'M UPSET IS BECAUSE OF TODDS ATTITUDE

i dont want credit for what i did. we all would have done the same thing in my position.
You're irritating!!!

correction the only reason you're upset is that a guy who you know nothing about hung up on you for talking shiat that you had no business talking to someone who obviously didn't give a shiat,because lets face it Todd's got more shiat going on then you could ever hope for in your insugnificant lil life!!! Just because it's Colbert you come on here running your mouth and making yourself look like an ****!!! I comend you for covering for another rider...But, it's clear to me you want recognition and thanks for it yet you come on the boards here at SL and bash Tyler and Colbert when you obviously have no clue what the actual facts are in this instance calling Tyler a jacka$$ and a groupie will not get you thanks....

I'll make sure Tyler calls you on the # you PMed me..But, I still think you're a pansy **** fu(k who deserves a beating for trashing my boyfriends name on the boards of SL without just cause
Old 09-05-2005, 06:20 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Listen here youngin.... First of all speak only when you know what your speaking about...Talk to me like that again " Big Mouth" and I'll shove my foot in your a$$... It's obvious your parents didn't raise you right I'm not about to mother you and school ya...Just watch it! I don't think you have any clue who you're dealing with!

Think before typing....

Erika

look what that bytch pm'd me... get a fvckin life cvnt! and for christ sake proof read your posts, you fail to make sense!
Old 09-05-2005, 06:30 PM

JonnyJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Listen here youngin.... First of all speak only when you know what your speaking about...Talk to me like that again " Big Mouth" and I'll shove my foot in your a$$... It's obvious your parents didn't raise you right I'm not about to mother you and school ya...Just watch it! I don't think you have any clue who you're dealing with!

Think before typing....

Erika

look what that bytch pm'd me... get a fvckin life cvnt! and for christ sake proof read your posts, you fail to make sense!

Watch out mike, i've seen girls kick your *** to many times to let you talk yourself into a fight with one again.
Old 09-05-2005, 06:48 PM
OGStunter

Todd Colbert is an unknown quantity at this point

you know i save your boy some major trouble and you fuking hang up.

your boys not even in the clear yet.

you need to show some respect instead of acting like a btch!

i could care-a-less what you can do on a bike that will only get you so far.

next time thank somebody when they look out for you.

you got my number call me if there's a problem!
First off I never hung up on you that is a kids game, second I just saw this thread now, Third I told you to give me a call back so I could get more info to pass along to tyler which you never did call back also I was in the middle of lakeland where phone signal is terrible so you must have not been listing to me when I said to call back, and it was awesome that you where looking out for other riders feal free to give me a call to straighten this out like adults instead of spreading rumours around on the forums. here is my number 727-647-3025 gotta love DRAMA. makes the world go around.

Todd
Old 09-05-2005, 06:50 PM

JonnyJ is an unknown quantity at this point

looks like a standup guy response to me.....
Old 09-05-2005, 08:42 PM
Renegade Distribution

Think before typing....

Erika

think I did fine!!!!!!
Hol...ler!!

If you have no sense it wouldn't make any sense to you then would it??
Old 09-05-2005, 08:46 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

dude you are seriously retarded.

what the *** is your deal? you off your meds? your boyfriend not giving you any?

i tried to be nice but your clearly and ignorant ***,and a little self absorbed as well.
what the **** do avatars have to do with anything. what can your grandma beat up my grandma?

your so pathetic i can bearly take you seriously. grow the *** up, and start drama with someone who is on "your level" and wants to waste their time with you.

Ryan
OK RYAN

your witt is untouchable

erikas avatar is hot
thanks
Old 09-05-2005, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Todd Colbert
First off I never hung up on you that is a kids game, second I just saw this thread now, Third I told you to give me a call back so I could get more info to pass along to tyler which you never did call back also I was in the middle of lakeland where phone signal is terrible so you must have not been listing to me when I said to call back, and it was awesome that you where looking out for other riders feal free to give me a call to straighten this out like adults instead of spreading rumours around on the forums. here is my number 727-647-3025 gotta love DRAMA. makes the world go around.

Todd

there wwe go all i wanted was some clarification. i did try to call you back a moment later and got no answer. so if that is what happened then i appologize for jumping the gun here.
Old 09-05-2005, 09:07 PM

Think before typing....

Erika

is this for me, or erika, i can't tell if that a signature or directed to her
Old 09-05-2005, 09:07 PM

OK RYAN

your witt is untouchable

erikas avatar is hot
thanks

are we done slapping each others *** or what?

Quick Reply: todd colbert your a clown!