Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Team X-treem (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/37-team-x-treem)
-   -   todd colbert your a clown! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/37-team-x-treem/139145-todd-colbert-your-clown.html)

ruthlessriding 08-29-2005 01:27 PM

todd colbert your a clown!

you know i save your boy some major trouble and you fuking hang up.

your boys not even in the clear yet.

you need to show some respect instead of acting like a btch!

i could care-a-less what you can do on a bike that will only get you so far.

next time thank somebody when they look out for you.

you got my number call me if there's a problem!

Robbie 08-29-2005 09:21 PM

Re: todd colbert your a clown!

you tell him bro.
thats some bowlshit from what i read on CR

ruthlessriding 08-30-2005 09:32 AM

no doubt rob, save his boy some major trouble and he does that.

fuk him.

D-WRECK 08-30-2005 09:34 AM

??? whats the scoop

Borne 08-30-2005 09:35 AM

what the hell happened? :shruggs

MikeM 08-30-2005 09:54 AM

Dont you hate it when people start "inside' drama on a public forum without telling whats up?

Borne 08-30-2005 10:02 AM

[QUOTE=MikeM]Dont you hate it when people start "inside' drama on a public forum without telling whats up?[/QUOTE]

Yea, I sometimes wonder if they think no one else reads this shit or what.

ruthlessriding 08-30-2005 10:02 AM

i got followed home by a state trooper. to be specific, it was the camaro.

luckily we new each other, apparently todd's boy ran from him, the trooper eased off just so the kid, (clown as the trooper reffered to him) wouldn't kill him self.

the trooper and i ended up shooting the shit, and i vouched for this kid so the trooper agreed to let it slide if i could get a hold of the kid and tell him to keep a low profile.
i have no problem covering for a fellow biker. were all in this game together.

so i find out he's one of todd's boys "tyler" with an r6. told him what happend and the mother fuker, hangs up on me. how the fuk, is that for a thanks for saving my boy from a list of nasty charges?

i'm just tired of todd's attitude, he walks around like he's just the baddest person alive.
doing tricks is just part of being a rider/stunters/whatrever the fuk he thinks he is.

we should be looking out for each and keep it real on all levels of our sport.

i could have been a **** and been like here you go officer here's the kids name and address. fuk all that.

todd need to change his attitude. thats why he's a little *****, fuk that mother fuker.
like i said if there's a problem, or i'm missing some thing here. he's got my number.

ruthlessriding 08-30-2005 10:04 AM

[QUOTE=timex]Yea, I sometimes wonder if they think no one else reads this shit or what.[/QUOTE]

sorry fellas.

is it better now? :cheers

Borne 08-30-2005 10:06 AM

Damn, that sounds pretty shitty. If someone told me that I'd be kissin their ass and saying thanks.

If that ever happends to me I hope theres someone out there to hook me up.

MikeM 08-30-2005 10:09 AM

[QUOTE=ruthlessriding]sorry fellas.

is it better now? :cheers[/QUOTE]
:cheers :laughing

BVRider1 08-30-2005 12:24 PM

So you called Todd to tell him that you helped out his boy?

or did I miss something??

Did Todd get pulled over?

Pigott666gsxr 08-30-2005 02:02 PM

See what happens to Nice people.........they swallow and take it DEEP....he just made you look like a **** Head......assholes have no respect and U should throw him under the BUS. give up all his info and have the cop send him a ticket in the mail........what a ****.

ruthlessriding 08-30-2005 02:51 PM

[QUOTE=BVRider1]So you called Todd to tell him that you helped out his boy?

or did I miss something??

Did Todd get pulled over?[/QUOTE]

pretty much, i don't know his boys number, so i wanted him to let his boy know to keep a low-pro.

slammedV6 08-31-2005 02:23 PM

todd colbert is a ****ing bittch, that guy is a conseted piece of shit in my mind. I mean come on he rides a ****ing buell. :twofinger

DoubleR Dan 09-02-2005 10:12 AM

[QUOTE=slammedV6]todd colbert is a ****ing bittch, that guy is a conseted piece of shit in my mind. I mean come on he rides a ****ing buell. :twofinger[/QUOTE]

nice..............

JonnY X 09-03-2005 09:37 AM

[QUOTE=DoubleR Dan]nice..............[/QUOTE]
yup nice that the mod of the fiddy forums talks to godfathers of the sport like that

ruthlessriding 09-03-2005 10:11 AM

[QUOTE=Jon X]yup nice that the mod of the fiddy forums talks to godfathers of the sport like that[/QUOTE]

yeah well i cant blame him,

hes a fuking disgrace (todd)

Erika 09-03-2005 05:29 PM

First of all ruthless you sound like good people...Tyler thanks you for covering his arse..(I'm his girl :hello )
Second this is the first he knows that he was even being chaced noticed ect by a trooper but, again thanks you for helping him out :apimp

I don't know what's up with Todd..But, let me tell you I am near Todd on almost a daily these days and I know he's going thro alot of BS that in no way reflects on you or what you did...If he did indeed hang up on you it's possible you caught him in one of those moods...and we've all seen grumpy old men right...? :laughing He's not a prick usually I swear and I've been friends with him for years...

Again, please know that Tyler AKA Dough Boy had no idea you helped him out till reading this..and appreciates your efforts towards keeping his happy arse out of jail...He would do the same for anyone else!!!

PS..who are you ruthless??

cbron1wheel 09-03-2005 05:54 PM

First off if I was the GUY on the R6 I wouldnt give a shit if you told who I was or not..If the COP had the guys tag he WOULD have done something on his own..Trust me he wasnt being nice,,,He got his ass smoked and cant do shit about it now.... :hello :fiddy ..So you aint saving noones ass here..Your no hero so dont act like one...Now on the other hand thnx to u for sticking up for a fellow rider..Tell ur buddy in the Camaro he got SMOKED>>>>>lol :apimp Once the cops loose sight of u its a very hard case to pin on you..Trust me I went through it already...LOL....FTP they all SUCK :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger