AlteredMinds www.alteredminds.net

Studrock has left the building

Old 01-13-2006, 12:56 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: Studrock has left the building

well i also love margaritas, much like yourself, umm wanna hang out?
Old 01-13-2006, 01:21 PM

Carla has a spectacular aura aboutCarla has a spectacular aura about

see, that's what i am talking about...everyone just getting along and having fun!!!
Old 01-13-2006, 02:00 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
pete have you wheelied a big bike before? have you ever balanced a wheelie besides on a bicycle? that's what makes your point invalid,
I don't see how this makes any point invaild...
Old 01-13-2006, 02:25 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by GundamnitPete
niner what are you doing today??? i'm about to just call up scotty, get the kids address whose house it's at and get it my god damn self.

you up for a lil drive niner? i'll cover gas ro sometihng if that helps
I ain't doing **** this weekend. 734-341-3221. I normally answer in an hour or 2. My phone gets shitty service. Gas $ would Help. Bills screwed me this month.
Old 01-13-2006, 02:47 PM

STUDROCK is a decent person

Joel ill try to get it to your house today i should be able to if you dont mind that way pete can have it to ride
Old 01-13-2006, 02:55 PM

Dizzel is a decent person

petes getting the hundo!!!
Old 01-13-2006, 03:00 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Schwartz
I don't see how this makes any point invaild...
that's like me giving a pilot advice on flying a plane.. just because it makes sense in my head, doesn't mean it would actually work in flight. get what i mean? I can picture doing a backflip while snowboarding, but if i tried it i couldn't.... get it yet?
Old 01-13-2006, 03:03 PM

it just goes back to the old easier said then done statement.
Old 01-13-2006, 03:04 PM
B.T.M.

^ kinda does, i mean you could stick your head in a butchers ***.. but wait,,, it's gotta be your bull
Old 01-13-2006, 03:06 PM

iam not stick my head up anyones ***... including a bull...
Old 01-13-2006, 03:11 PM

iam going to take a nap now.. i need to get some sleep.. not sleeping is catching up with me.
Old 01-13-2006, 03:17 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by STUDROCK
Joel ill try to get it to your house today i should be able to if you dont mind that way pete can have it to ride
Sounds good. I should be home from about 8:30 on. I'll be in the garage.
Old 01-13-2006, 03:23 PM
B.T.M.

i'm done with all my files, ready to go CAMPING, first to get lots of liquor, and then to get random fun things like an ax and 5 different ways to start fires, throw some dirt tires on the fifty, and i'm out!
Old 01-13-2006, 03:44 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by NINER
I ain't doing **** this weekend. 734-341-3221. I normally answer in an hour or 2. My phone gets shitty service. Gas $ would Help. Bills screwed me this month.
I forgot, leave a message if I don't answer. I'll get back to you when ever my phone picks up a signal. Phucking Sprint!
Old 01-13-2006, 04:22 PM

well pete of scott doesnt get it to joel then i can go get it for you. we will get it figured out dont worry.
Old 01-13-2006, 04:24 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

that's like me giving a pilot advice on flying a plane.. just because it makes sense in my head, doesn't mean it would actually work in flight. get what i mean? I can picture doing a backflip while snowboarding, but if i tried it i couldn't.... get it yet?

no, it's more like telling a helicopter pilot who doesn't have enough gas to auto-rotate, turning off his engines and gliding using the force of the copter to keep it going so he'll make it home.

auto rotation is this strange phoemana(WOW i can't spell), where if you keep a helicopters rotors angled a certain amount, and keep the copter moving forward, the blades will continue to rotate, and thus generate lift.

the copter pilot could then use this to go a mile ro so with his engines off or on idle to save gas inorder to get back safe.

have i ever done that in a helocopter?? nope.

has my ROTC instructor? yeah.

do i have a grasp on the basic concept of it? sure do.
Old 01-13-2006, 04:26 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by NINER
Sounds good. I should be home from about 8:30 on. I'll be in the garage.

i'll call you by 9 to see what's up
Old 01-13-2006, 07:44 PM

Felces is an unknown quantity at this point

pete, when you can do half the **** i can, then feel free to talk lil guy..
I get where you're coming from
pete shouldnt diss on your skills and you shouldnt diss on his
some people ride big bikes some ride fiddys some ride dirt bike some even bicycles... They're all different.. Bicycles may be harder for some people (thomas for example lmfao j/k) and for others big bikes are harder (kelm, FHL)

but just from personal experience I've played around on almost all and I dont know the **** you can do but just from my experience (and im not saying you're doing power seat standers) but highchair coasties on a bicycle and all kinds of **** we do is alot harder than a power seat stander on a big bike.

I hate when people come into the bicycle forum and they act like that **** is easy when they havent ever done it. Try getting a moutain bike.. you'll be surprised... It's not as easy as it looks... The brakes are very touchy and it takes alot of side to side because the wheels are so thin and you gotta fight the wind because a tiny breeze will turn the bike in a wheelie. And theres alot more to it did I mention it takes ALOT less brake to stop a bicycle than a motorcycle... petes doin 400 feet coasters on that **** while going 20 miles per hour and fighting the wind (remind you it takes much less brake to stop a bicycle) I havent seen anyone do 400 feet coasters on a big bike at 20 miles per hour...

Go ahead and start the flaming you guys... I'm ready for it