AlteredMinds www.alteredminds.net

Studrock has left the building

Old 01-12-2006, 02:37 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: Studrock has left the building

Originally Posted by GundamnitPete
not for long behotch!

and if we are talking skill, i'd put my **** over your power seat standers anyday
i really hope you're kidding? pete those pics were clutched, and well over a year ago.... u're 16 and ride a fvckin bicycle... time to grow up little guy, motors are where it's at
Old 01-12-2006, 02:39 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

just cuase your using the clutch doesn't mean your not still using the power of the bike to keep that front end up, instead of accautly balancing ****

and if they were a year old, let's see some new ones
Old 01-12-2006, 02:44 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

just cuase your using the clutch doesn't mean your not still using the power of the bike to keep that front end up, instead of accautly balancing ****

and if they were a year old, let's see some new ones
using the clutch means it's not a power wheelie smarty pants.. of course you use the power of the bike.. pete even when u're at bp, u're still on the gas, one day u'll realize this.. might be a few years away, but you will.. and zackie chan took some pics sunday. .waitin on him, but i just bought a new PIMP digi cam.. so i'll get some pics tonight just for you buttercup
Old 01-12-2006, 03:01 PM
Don't read this.

you've missed my point.

when your truely "balanced" the only power of the bike you are using is to keep it at one speed, your not using but 5-10% of that power to hold the front wheel up.

when truely "balanced" you can pull the clutch it and the bike will float there for a split second.

and even if your using the clutch, if your front wheel is 1 foot off the ground , your doing a powerwheelie
Old 01-12-2006, 03:06 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

uh yeah.....scott if your free later to bring ti over dude i'm down with that, i don't care 2-3AM whenever bro, if ya got the time gimme a call
If yo uneed you can drop it off at my house and I'll drive it over to lil' Petey's place.
Old 01-12-2006, 03:07 PM
B.T.M.

pete, when you can do half the **** i can, then feel free to talk lil guy.. and we'll include the fifty in that too..you don't need to explain the science of a wheelie to me, i can go for miles, and creep along.. so until then, go do some hmwrk
Old 01-12-2006, 03:08 PM
Don't read this.

niner what are you doing today??? i'm about to just call up scotty, get the kids address whose house it's at and get it my god damn self.

you up for a lil drive niner? i'll cover gas ro sometihng if that helps
Old 01-12-2006, 03:10 PM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
pete, when you can do half the **** i can, then feel free to talk lil guy.
fah-fah-fah-fah-FREE country :YEAH
Old 01-12-2006, 03:12 PM
B.T.M.

i remember when i was 16 and would talk **** to adults thinking they couldn't hit me cuz i was a kid.... now i realize that i was sorely mistaken
Old 01-12-2006, 03:13 PM
Don't read this.

i remember when i was 16 and would talk **** to adults thinking they couldn't hit me cuz i was a kid.... now i realize that i was sorely mistaken

no, i just know you know i'm right
Old 01-12-2006, 03:15 PM
B.T.M.

you're right? about what, you haven't made one valid point except i had a shitty picture of an unbalanced SS? in the pic you can see it's slanted because of the road, and i'm coming down from it
Old 01-12-2006, 03:17 PM
Don't read this.

you're right? about what, you haven't made one valid point
Originally Posted by me
when your truely "balanced" the only power of the bike you are using is to keep it at one speed, your not using but 5-10% of that power to hold the front wheel up.
Old 01-12-2006, 03:20 PM
B.T.M.

pete have you wheelied a big bike before? have you ever balanced a wheelie besides on a bicycle? that's what makes your point invalid, do i try to teach ppl bicycle tricks that i can't do? nope, because that would be false information, even though common sense can explain it, only experience can give good advice
Old 01-12-2006, 03:24 PM
Don't read this.

pete have you wheelied a big bike before? have you ever balanced a wheelie besides on a bicycle? that's what makes your point invalid, do i try to teach ppl bicycle tricks that i can't do? nope, because that would be false information, even though common sense can explain it, only experience can give good advice

regardless, "balance point" is relative, exactly why someone can hold a wheelie at 130 mph without gaining speed and only have thier front end up 1-2 feet.

wind resistance and many over factors can cuase the front end to generate lift, enough to lower the BP down very low.

who said i was teach anyone? this is basic knowledge, if your 100% balanced on one wheel, if you pulled the clutch in you will float.

it's just like balancing on a chair with your feet on the ground, if your RIGHT there, you can lift your feet off the ground for a number of seconds before the chiar falls forward or backwards
Old 01-12-2006, 05:15 PM

Dizzel is a decent person

man this is boring.
Old 01-12-2006, 10:51 PM
vvXDL Finals Las Vegas vv

Ford will become famous soon enoughFord will become famous soon enough

he was knockin tail on a tank wheelie on my bike last summer.
Old 01-13-2006, 12:13 PM
B.T.M.

regardless, "balance point" is relative, exactly why someone can hold a wheelie at 130 mph without gaining speed and only have thier front end up 1-2 feet.

wind resistance and many over factors can cuase the front end to generate lift, enough to lower the BP down very low.

who said i was teach anyone? this is basic knowledge, if your 100% balanced on one wheel, if you pulled the clutch in you will float.

it's just like balancing on a chair with your feet on the ground, if your RIGHT there, you can lift your feet off the ground for a number of seconds before the chiar falls forward or backwards
ummm see, that's your problem, you haven't ridden so you don't know.. i don't care if you have a parachute on your back, even when u're going 130, u're way more than 2 ft off the ground...

and no u won't float if u pull the clutch in, there is still a engine force on the bike, weather it be engine brake or engine push..

petey once again, u're almost there, but not quite, u're used to things without motors and the force motors push at, even when u're balanced the motor is still a force holding the bike up
Old 01-13-2006, 12:14 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by Ford
he was knockin tail on a tank wheelie on my bike last summer.
riiiiiiight, i saw the vid, he held his dads hand while u rode
Old 01-13-2006, 12:16 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by JDezzel
man this is boring.
would u rather we talk about how your life is over since scott left?
Old 01-13-2006, 12:19 PM

Carla has a spectacular aura aboutCarla has a spectacular aura about

were you loved as a child? I sence that you have some pent up hostility...LOL
Why can't we all just get along? LOL

Quick Reply: Studrock has left the building