Converting Spoked Wheels to Tubeless

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 01:58 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future
Converting Spoked Wheels to Tubeless

if anyones interested in Converting Spoked Wheels to Tubeless. heres a little write up i found on it.
http://www.teamincomplete.com/Projects/950/1719tubelesswhee.html
i recently have been wanting to lower my psi for lot stunting, but as i remeber with the fiddy the lower the psi the quicker i would go through tubes. and my wr250x is much harder to change out my self. plus if you dont have tubes its just on less thing to worry about.i might do this over the winter when i have more time and riding less.

if i had the dough the would pic up some Marchesini's (they look SICK!!!).

hope this helps someone
Old 10-03-2009, 09:36 AM
Supermoto Stunt Double

702BOYZ is a decent person
Re: Converting Spoked Wheels to Tubeless

Kool. but lucky me i have Marchesini's on both my 450's. woooooooot.

good project to do.
Old 10-04-2009, 12:03 AM

BEHRENDS50 is a decent person

do they make Marchesini's for 50s?
Old 10-04-2009, 11:18 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by BEHRENDS50
do they make Marchesini's for 50s?
there's similar style wheels out there....... im not sure if Marchesini makes them for fiddys or not.

http://www.esd-mfg.com/50stunt/wheels_Billet_Rims.htm

http://www.fast50s.com/cart/customer/home.php?cat=22

http://www.50-parts.com/index.php?cPath=28
Old 10-04-2009, 04:05 PM
Supermoto Stunt Double

702BOYZ is a decent person

ryan moore makes some. I bought them from him. they are sick and no spokes to mess with. thank freaking god.
Old 10-04-2009, 04:26 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
if anyones interested in Converting Spoked Wheels to Tubeless. heres a little write up i found on it.
http://www.teamincomplete.com/Projects/950/1719tubelesswhee.html
i recently have been wanting to lower my psi for lot stunting, but as i remeber with the fiddy the lower the psi the quicker i would go through tubes. and my wr250x is much harder to change out my self. plus if you dont have tubes its just on less thing to worry about.i might do this over the winter when i have more time and riding less.

if i had the dough the would pic up some Marchesini's (they look SICK!!!).

hope this helps someone
How about a close up of the "safety beads" and a pic of the area around the Valve stem with the tire off of course? I was reading it and will probably do this when my drz needs new tires. The only two things I could think of were "what does the silicone around the valve stem look like" and "I wonder if my rims have safety beads.".
Old 10-06-2009, 04:02 PM

BEHRENDS50 is a decent person

i know ryan makes some, but i cant be spending $600 dollars when im 15 with no job and lookin for a car, it sucks