anyone stunting a 525ktm cos mine is shit

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 12:58 PM

mythicalstunter is a decent person
anyone stunting a 525ktm cos mine is ****

Can't seem to stunt this bike .I'm killing circles on my 250 but the 525 keeps stalling on the slow stuff and is just a monster, am I just being a ***** or should I get rid of it.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:01 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: anyone stunting a 525ktm cos mine is ****

put a bigger gear on the back
Old 10-12-2008, 01:20 PM

I have up about 7 or so aswell as on my 250. I can do no handers on the 250 so it is really slow and I am tierd of trying on the 525 it just cant idle just lugs and stalls if i jack the revs up its to fast and choppy. I can swop it for a crf but will loose on the deal . First want to be sure its not rider error.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:24 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i have never seen you ride but i suspect it may be you , a big bike like that with the idle turned up and a little extra gear pulls pretty good so you may be using too much break
Old 10-12-2008, 01:57 PM

Ye I think you right I do tend to use to much break to catch it at bp and that is when it stalls. it just comes up so fast compared to the 250 .I'll give it another few weeks then decide thanks.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:12 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

put a heavier flywheel on it to soften the hit some and it wont stall as easy