Pure Bred Riders - PBR Photo Gallery
www.PureBredRiders.com
Lake Helen, FL

Got Took

Old 02-04-2004, 11:29 AM
100% HUSTLER

Christian P is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Got Took

That is messed up....Fu(kin bag lickers.
Old 02-04-2004, 11:32 AM

covertwar is a decent person

time for them to receive a cease and desist letter from your lawyers
Old 02-04-2004, 05:25 PM

German asshole is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Got Took

hi guys....

i dont know whats going on here, but i think im one of the ******** you are talking about, so i chose a special user-name for this board...

Duk, i was never in contact with you, so i can understand that you dont know whats up with the german site, the pics, the trailer and so on.

but...Rick! we are in contact, you agreed to all the things! i paste a few ORIGINAL mails from you now in this board for your information who i am and why a german pbr-site is online.

but in advance: i was the guy who RECORDED from TV and SENT you the tv-spot, but not the producer!!! i saw it on tv and pushed the record-button of my recorder, nothing else. i wrote you that and you answered: yeah, give me the ****!

and now some of your mails, for sure without any details:

...im very interested in this offer. let me know what you need to get started... ...how much footage are we required to send?? can it be already digitized or do you need it on mini dv? and i'd like to see the segment that aired on german tv... ...i think for you guys we're going to go out and film 5 60min dv tapes and send your way....1 of dragstrip hot trick footage, 1 of streets and highways, 1 of dogs/hobbies, etc... ...sounds good tim. we'll get the cameras charged and bikes ready and hopefully have you some good footage by ??? hopefully all 5 tapes by mid feb...

you know now why i dont understand anything of the postings in this board?????? the site is only to promote YOU and YOUR new dvd for the german market, for a good selling, and that will be good for both of us!

and i wrote on the main-page on purebredriders.de that the tv-spot was wrong and **** and the tv-guys who did that are stupid motherf*****.

i dont know whats up with our deal now, i hope its all a big misunderstanding. but if you not longer interested, no problem, give me a shout. i will cancell the webadress and till its done, i make a redirection to your page.

sorry for my bad english, i´m just a german *******...

tim

Last edited by German asshole; 02-04-2004 at 05:38 PM.
Old 02-04-2004, 09:32 PM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person

hmmmmm, that's f-ed up!
Old 02-05-2004, 11:59 AM

content is deleted and link is changed to your .com-page, till the thing is clarified
Old 02-05-2004, 02:30 PM
RickNasty.com

Rick929 PBR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by German *******
content is deleted and link is changed to your .com-page, till the thing is clarified
first off i wanna clarify that none of us new it was going to be advertised at this level, second....we just got embarassed by a german film crew that said we're here to film your riding and image, however took only 3 clips of our riding and found everything negative and took wrecks from judgement day and showed them as if it were us....that put germany on the **** list we just thought it was happening again

they also said we were going to receive a link to our website which 4-5 MILLION german viewers would see but our website hits DIDNT INCREASE at all

1 day later after you changed the link to .com we received an additional 2,000 hits yesterday which is roughly 2 months after the show aired I couldnt even fathom the amount if that was there the day the show aired

other than that just keep a link up there referring people to us and everything will be peachy....i have 2 of the five tapes done we're setting up the other 3 now and i will send the contract with them when we're done

thanx for the support and love
Old 02-05-2004, 04:35 PM

Cool Re: Got Took

i m happy to read all this! our pages will be in any case renewed in about one week, cause we have some more infos, teams and videos and a new shop and i ll keep the link up on the pages, sorry for missing that before!

but i dont know wherefrom the 2000 more hits on your page are, not only from our pages! we have "only" about 1.100 visitors a day, its impossible that 2000 of them clicked the link to your page.... you can look at our counter on the main page.

the tv-spot was bad, most spots in german tv are like this, they only want to send a shocking story about all the "bad bikers" in the world... dont know why. the station was RTL, one of the biggest, but i dont know the production-company/film team. do you have any names? i can try to push them to a rectificcation with a real spot about you. thats best and freebie advertising.

i m glad that we could clarify that, i think its time to change my username..

i m curious about your new films, from the 3rd to 7th of march we are on europes biggest bike fair, hope we can make promotion there with a new pbr-trailer or better with the ready produced video!

thanks for all
tim

Last edited by German asshole; 02-05-2004 at 04:40 PM.
Old 02-05-2004, 05:17 PM
DUK

DUK is an unknown quantity at this point

ya, time to change your name!!!! rick said it perfect so i'll leave it alone!!!!
look forward to seeing the vid and hope you do big things in germany. the german ******* i was refering to is from "red banana tv" and i think his name was patrick drews. i personally sent him 3 e-mails and went as far as trying to call him and no responce either way. thank you for sending the clip to us cause we still haven't been contacted by them. hope you can understand our/my position and the reasoning for my coments.
Old 02-07-2004, 09:40 AM

yes, thanks, everything clarified!!!
i found the red banana page in the web, if anybody wants to say them what we are thinkin about these f***** guys, here are the contact details: http://www.red-banana-tv.de/pages/kontakt.html

i ll do my best to promote the new dvd, and i m confident that a lot of people in europe will have that vid!

thanks and have some fun at the stuntwars event!!!!