Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Pure Bred Riders - PBR (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/33-pure-bred-riders-pbr)
-   -   Got Took (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/33-pure-bred-riders-pbr/57051-got-took.html)

DUK 01-29-2004 03:21 AM

Got Took

yo, i recently was sent something from a german fan that was cool but then again not. we recently did some shit for a german tv show and they totaly fuked us!! everything they said was a lie and what they said they were doing wasn't even close to what they did. all i can say is that if any germans ask you to to anything for german tv tell them to fuk off!!!!!!!! at least thats what they'll here from me!!!!!!! they knew what they're intentions were from the begining and my intentions if i ever see them again will be to make cheekbone pudding!!!!!!!!!!
after being used by the fuks,,, then this fan sends me an e-mail saying check out purebredriders.de!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kinda fuked me up!!!tell me what you think..... this can't be legal!!!!!!!!!! we have no idea who these fuks are and don't know how to take this........

DSOG Thomas 01-29-2004 04:15 AM

Re: Got Took

thats some gay shit

least they could do is have a link to pbr.com

GSE Lasker 01-29-2004 07:31 AM

[QUOTE=DUK]yo, i recently was sent something from a german fan that was cool but then again not. we recently did some shit for a german tv show and they totaly fuked us!! everything they said was a lie and what they said they were doing wasn't even close to what they did. all i can say is that if any germans ask you to to anything for german tv tell them to fuk off!!!!!!!! at least thats what they'll here from me!!!!!!! they knew what they're intentions were from the begining and my intentions if i ever see them again will be to make cheekbone pudding!!!!!!!!!!
after being used by the fuks,,, then this fan sends me an e-mail saying check out purebredriders.de!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kinda fuked me up!!!tell me what you think..... this can't be legal!!!!!!!!!! we have no idea who these fuks are and don't know how to take this........[/QUOTE]

german people suck. i went to germany to go skiing with my family one winter and those people are such assholes i couldnt believe it.

Gene

TEACH C6 01-29-2004 08:50 AM

asses need to be beat!!!

covertwar 01-29-2004 08:52 AM

that sucks dick

GRSiK26 01-29-2004 10:58 AM

WTF?? I dont get it... :rolleyes: And PBR isn't the only ones they have more on the bottom in the works and a message board... They need a good NUT KICKIN :nutkick: :nutkick:

cookin-f2 01-29-2004 01:55 PM

yea those back stabbers!!!they totally screw people all the time. :nono

DUK 01-29-2004 03:42 PM

theres got to be a law or something against this shit.... if we're that big in germany that there going as far as stealing "everything", you'd think they would do it the right way and book some shows and handle buisness in a fair way!!!!! if anyone gets contacted or if these guys are here filming another crew, please let me know...........
yo, what makes it even more fuked up is when you click on "kontact" it goes to an account that they've set up..... so if a fan or anyone tries asking one of us a question, they get a reply from a fuking german!!!!!!!!!

GRSiK26 01-29-2004 04:03 PM

[QUOTE=DUK]theres got to be a law or something against this shit.... if we're that big in germany that there going as far as stealing "everything", you'd think they would do it the right way and book some shows and handle buisness in a fair way!!!!! if anyone gets contacted or if these guys are here filming another crew, please let me know...........
yo, what makes it even more fuked up is when you click on "kontact" it goes to an account that they've set up..... so if a fan or anyone tries asking one of us a question, they get a reply from a fuking german!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
are these people from Last week or something? The guys here said a customer was telling them that PBR was doing an interview with MTV at some gas station :shruggs

GRSiK26 01-29-2004 04:04 PM

have you guys talked about it with Brandons wife? doesn't she work in the 'legal' industry?

od1nixer 01-29-2004 05:49 PM

Sausage stealers I tell ya. They make a nice automobile, dough

od1nixer 01-29-2004 05:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I bet them germans don't know nothing about how to use duct tape like that!

:laughing

TEDDY.B 01-29-2004 06:23 PM

they are stealing everyones sites. miami zoo crew, M.I. extremes, psychogang, motopsychos. someone needs to take care of that like now. there are links at the bottom.....TED

DLISH 01-30-2004 05:02 AM

duk... [url]https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57187[/url] was a contract drawn up for the entire deal? Fukkin Deiters :badcop

StuntRagz Chris 02-03-2004 02:38 PM

where is the link?

Dirty B 02-03-2004 02:41 PM

[QUOTE=StuntRagz Chris]where is the link?[/QUOTE]
[url]www.purebredriders.de[/url]

Nasty 02-03-2004 04:37 PM

holy shit!!! these mutha****as aint playin..... i hope you can find the loophole to get these bastids back!!!

cass 02-03-2004 05:14 PM

did u guys sign a contract with them?

Jay Carnes 02-03-2004 09:49 PM

damn, they even have a german forum set up w/ that shit. thats hardcore - thats not stealin' a few images for your own site. thats ur site!!

CRAZY DAN 02-04-2004 02:18 AM

lol

holy shit

hopefully this is all a hoke and they just redid the site in german to promote your shit in a different language!

a link to you us site would have been nice if this is the case!

if not.........thats more gangsta then PBR itself! They topped your asses!

lets go kill sum germans!