Forest run

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2005, 10:40 AM

King Cobra is an unknown quantity at this point
Forest run

Hey people just wondering what everyones plans are for sat. I'm hoping to get some people to come join me in a ride to the forest run and 3090 and hit up the twisties there then find a back road and maybe stunt or hell we can even have a pick nick if we want. it just would be nice to go out there with a group instead of two guys that love the track and kill me in the turns. neways just let me know what you guys think and what your ideas are thanks.
-Kevin-
P.S. a better way to reach me is through my cell sence i don't have a computer anymore. (281) 389 - 4227
Old 03-21-2005, 11:42 AM

zip-tie chick is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Forest run

im skurred of twisties.... ill pass
Old 03-22-2005, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by zip-tie chick
im skurred of twisties.... ill pass
theres nothing to be afreid of as long as you dont get carried away and you take it easy you are fine plus ill be there all the way to guide you guys cuz there are some tricky turns, ive got a hayabusa so im not super fast through the turns even when i try to plus i hit a wall about a week ago and sence then ive been taking it easy, twisties arnt really dangerous if you take it easy and dont push it i mean if you go under an overpass you can consider that a twistie cuz your turning your bike, yes my freind and cam push it on here but not me so they are usually waiting on me on the streights. like i seid ill be there and i wont let neone go into a turn with out me letting you know its a hard turn and that it banks and goes sharper as you get through it same with cam and anthony. If there is any question that can be answered please let me know my cell is above and i will be happy to answer anyones question they might have. Im at college in the morning and at work till late from 3pm so if you dont get me leave a voice mail and ill call you when i go on break or get the soonest chance. thanks.
-Kevin-
Old 03-22-2005, 03:51 PM

zip-tie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

come on... how many riders wreck at forest run every week? plus cops are getting bad
Old 03-22-2005, 05:42 PM
Regular StuntLifer

FTPstunna is a decent person

Im always down for twisties, im one of those crazy track guys I guess you can say. Sup w/ tha cops though? Im down tho, where you guys meeting?

nix
Old 03-23-2005, 08:53 AM

the first time i went out there i got a ticket but sence then never even saw 1 cop. and alot of crousers wreck ive only seen like 2 sport bikes but its no different then going over an over pass to get on 59, just take it easy and you'll be fine im not saying push it im not going out there to push my limits and beat every boddy its just very nice ride and i feal like sharing it with poeple that havent expireinced it. i dont know if i can do it this week end but if not then we will try to set something up for next. my dad wants me to go with him to work and work on 2 of our cars there to get them running.