Reckless Methods Photo Gallery
www.recklessmethods.com
Cape Cod, MA

get head

Old 11-16-2003, 01:13 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
get head

Two men camping in the mountains had spent four days together, and they were getting a little testy. One morning, the first friend says, "You know, we`re starting to get on each other`s nerves. Why don`t we split up today. I`ll hike north and spend the day looking around, you hike south and spend the day. Then tonight, we`ll have dinner and share our experiences over the campfire." The second friend agrees and hikes south. The first man hikes north.

That night over dinner, the first man tells his story: "Today I hiked into a beautiful valley. I followed a stream up into a canyon and ate lunch. Then I swam in a crystal clear mountain lake. As I sat out and dried, I watched deer come and drink from the stream. The wildflowers were filled with butterflies and hawks floated all day overhead. How was your day?"
The second friend says, "I went south and ran across a set of railroad tracks. I followed them until I came across a beautiful young woman tied to the tracks. I cut the ropes off, gently lifted her off the tracks, and I had sex with her in every imaginable way all afternoon. Finally, when I was so tired I could barely move, I came back to camp."
"Wow!!" the first guy exclaimed, "Your day was MUCH better than mine. Did you get a blow job, too?"
"Nah," says the second friend over his meal, "I couldn`t find her head."
Old 11-16-2003, 01:26 AM

Paligurl2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 11-16-2003, 01:34 AM
awww **** motorcycles!

paragus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to all
lmao... gross
Old 11-16-2003, 10:21 AM
-Si

-Si is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 11-16-2003, 10:24 AM

Ice_Maiden is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 11-16-2003, 10:36 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Stretch293 is an unknown quantity at this point
LMFAO
Old 11-16-2003, 04:36 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough
Old 11-16-2003, 08:06 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
right over my head.
Old 11-16-2003, 08:09 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by Stretch293
LMFAO
Dont LYFHO there
Old 11-16-2003, 09:05 PM

Brandie is an unknown quantity at this point
lmao
Old 11-16-2003, 09:11 PM
bp chaser

Originally posted by Brandie
lmao
Brandie whos girl are you?
Old 11-17-2003, 12:07 AM

Brandie is an unknown quantity at this point
No one's