Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Whats up Bitches???

Old 09-21-2009, 10:09 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future
Re: Whats up Bitches???

Originally Posted by NINER
Powder showed up today. Scoot, let me know what Esser says about the breaker box.
word, i'll see him wednesday
Old 09-22-2009, 08:51 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
word, i'll see him wednesday
Nice. Mike is going to stop by Wednesday and help me move the oven from my truck into the garage. All I need is a 220v outlet and to buy a sandblaster and I am ready to rock.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:52 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

I need to reorganize my garage tonight so the oven can be moved to where I want it. Basically I just have to move the pile of parts that was a 954.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:04 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

i'm making mixed greens for lunch.....i would do it for dinner but mike can't stand the smell lol
Old 09-22-2009, 09:05 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

^^^^^^^^^^^^^red^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 09-22-2009, 09:07 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chinof4i
^^^^^^^^^^^^^red^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
FU CHINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Old 09-22-2009, 09:09 AM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

so tired ... and still have a bunch of finance homework to do
Old 09-22-2009, 09:23 AM
Retired

so tired ... and still have a bunch of finance homework to do
Could be worse. It could be differential equations or dynamic systems. Go do half of it in the bathroom or something.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:34 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Nice. Mike is going to stop by Wednesday and help me move the oven from my truck into the garage. All I need is a 220v outlet and to buy a sandblaster and I am ready to rock.
you have the oven already, right?
Old 09-22-2009, 09:37 AM

Could be worse. It could be differential equations or dynamic systems. Go do half of it in the bathroom or something.
pffttt ... i think i would rather do diff eq right now
Old 09-22-2009, 09:41 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

yeah i was thinking that too. i dont even have a clue what finance homework consists of
Old 09-22-2009, 09:48 AM
Retired

Originally Posted by MikeM
you have the oven already, right?
It's sitting in the bed of my truck. It's a big old heavy bitch.
**** that ****.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:52 AM
bp chaser

It's sitting in the bed of my truck. It's a big old heavy bitch.
just wanted to make sure you had the plug to look at before buying an outlet to install. sometimes easy **** like that gets overlooked
Old 09-22-2009, 09:54 AM

yeah i was thinking that too. i dont even have a clue what finance homework consists of
it's not right brained enough for me ... that's why i liked straight math ...

feel free to solve them for me:

-Holding Period Yield The YTM on a bond is the interest rate you earn on your investment if interest rates don't change. If you actually sell the bond before it matures, your realized return is known as the holding period yield (HPY).
Suppose that today you buy a 6.00% annual coupon bond for $1,150.00. The bond has 15 years to maturity. What rate of return do you expect to earn on your investment?
3 years from now, the YTM on your bond has declined by 2.00% percent, and you decide to sell. What price will your bond sell for? What is the HPY on your investment? Compare this yield to the YTM when you first bought the bond. Why are they different?

-The Mallory Corporation has two different bonds currently outstanding. Bond M has a face value of $20,000.00 and matures in 20 years. The bond makes no payments for the first 6 years, then pays $1,100.00 every 6 months over the subsequent 8 years, and finally pays $1,600.00 every 6 months over the last 6 years. Bond N has a face value of $ 15,000.00 and a maturity of 20 years; it makes no coupon payments over the life of the bond. If the required return on both these bonds is 12.00% compounded semiannually, what is the current price of Bond M? Of Bond N?

-Metallica Bearings, Inc., is a young start-up company. No dividends will be paid on the stock over the next 6 years because the firm needs to plow back its earnings to fuel growth. The company will pay an $7.00 per share dividend in 7 years and will increase the dividend by 5.00% per year thereafter. If the required return on this stock is 12%, what is the current share price?
Old 09-22-2009, 09:57 AM
bp chaser

-Holding Period Yield The YTM on a bond is the interest rate you earn on your investment if interest rates don't change. If you actually sell the bond before it matures, your realized return is known as the holding period yield (HPY).
Suppose that today you buy a 6.00% annual coupon bond for $1,150.00. The bond has 15 years to maturity. What rate of return do you expect to earn on your investment?
3 years from now, the YTM on your bond has declined by 2.00% percent, and you decide to sell. What price will your bond sell for? What is the HPY on your investment? Compare this yield to the YTM when you first bought the bond. Why are they different?

-The Mallory Corporation has two different bonds currently outstanding. Bond M has a face value of $20,000.00 and matures in 20 years. The bond makes no payments for the first 6 years, then pays $1,100.00 every 6 months over the subsequent 8 years, and finally pays $1,600.00 every 6 months over the last 6 years. Bond N has a face value of $ 15,000.00 and a maturity of 20 years; it makes no coupon payments over the life of the bond. If the required return on both these bonds is 12.00% compounded semiannually, what is the current price of Bond M? Of Bond N?

-Metallica Bearings, Inc., is a young start-up company. No dividends will be paid on the stock over the next 6 years because the firm needs to plow back its earnings to fuel growth. The company will pay an $7.00 per share dividend in 7 years and will increase the dividend by 5.00% per year thereafter. If the required return on this stock is 12%, what is the current share price?
yeah
Old 09-22-2009, 09:58 AM
Retired

just wanted to make sure you had the plug to look at before buying an outlet to install. sometimes easy **** like that gets overlooked
Come on man, give me more credit then that. It's my job to make sure details aren't over looked and think of possible roadblocks before they come up. I think I'm going to buy some wire for extending the 110 around the garage with my next paycheck. I already have some outlets. Haver to pick up some wire nuts and a couple outlet boxes. The garage already has a couple outlet boxes, but I plan on adding 3 or 4 more outlets for a total of 4 or 5 on the walls. I think the compressor and heater both draw 15 amps. So I'm guessing they will have to be on different breakers. I'll have to check to see what amperage the breakers are.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:04 AM
Retired

They are just word problems. You defiantely need to read them a few times to make sure you are doing that **** right, and a finace calculator to figure out the compounding intrest and **** though.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:07 AM

I have a finance calculator ... these are compund problems ... I would rather do real math
Old 09-22-2009, 10:12 AM
Retired

I have a finance calculator ... these are compund problems ... I would rather do real math
Too bad these are they types of **** you will have to figure out in the real world. People aren't going to pay you to figure out what the intrest on X amount of money for y amount of years is. A second grader could do that.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:16 AM

and that is the reason I am not getting my mba in finance lol

Quick Reply: Whats up Bitches???