Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

convo's like this are priceless (squid in full effect)

Old 02-18-2007, 10:09 AM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of
Re: convo's like this are priceless (squid in full effect)

not being able to post at work sucks, plus we all have been sick latley
Old 02-18-2007, 10:17 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by letsride
damn Bong rips at 9 am! That would put me right back to sleep.

Hey you think I should try using the f2 rotors and the f2 calipers?? I think that might be easier
f2 calipers are 2 piston. they'll work but you could do better
Old 02-18-2007, 10:18 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by stuntrider227
not being able to post at work sucks, plus we all have been sick latley
any wheelies lately? todays the first wheelieable day here, but all the lots are wet
Old 02-18-2007, 10:22 AM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MikeM
any wheelies lately? todays the first wheelieable day here, but all the lots are wet
weather not breaking here til next weekend. we got 4 or 5 inches of snow yesterday. I wanted to bring my bike into the club and ride in there I was so buzzed last night.
Old 02-18-2007, 10:25 AM
bp chaser

Missions for today:

1. find a dry parking lot
2. assess the feasibility of mounting my generator on the front of my trailer
3. eat out a girl from kansas

1. nothings dry, but at least the good spot isnt sandy
2. definitely doable. I have 19 inches to work with and if I take it apart, the main unit is only 17" wide. More good news on that, the generator is a North Star 5500 somethign or other, and its powered by a 9 hp honda pull start.
I thought it was gonna be a pos but i guess not. Now the next question is: do i really want to have something of that value mounted on the outside of the trailer? It would require alot of weatherproofing and theft protection. ie being welded to the trailer frame or somethang.
Old 02-18-2007, 10:28 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by stuntrider227
weather not breaking here til next weekend. we got 4 or 5 inches of snow yesterday. I wanted to bring my bike into the club and ride in there I was so buzzed last night.
do you think if i had a horizontal compressor and mounted it verticaly it would work fine?

Old 02-18-2007, 10:30 AM
bp chaser

1. nothings dry, but at least the good spot isnt sandy
2. definitely doable. I have 19 inches to work with and if I take it apart, the main unit is only 17" wide. More good news on that, the generator is a North Star 5500 somethign or other, and its powered by a 9 hp honda pull start.
I thought it was gonna be a pos but i guess not. Now the next question is: do i really want to have something of that value mounted on the outside of the trailer? It would require alot of weatherproofing and theft protection. ie being welded to the trailer frame or somethang.
perhaps i could mount it in the semi-unused corner of the trailer, and plumb an exhaust line through the floor. its only plywood, and the motors basicly an xr100 motor so the exhaust wont even need to be an inch wide
Old 02-18-2007, 10:32 AM

depends, the drain plugs on bottom of the tank and I am not sure how that would affect it. then if the motor has oil in it, it would starve it. but i have one almost just like that and i move it around while its running and i have tipped it way up for short time and it still runs.
Old 02-18-2007, 10:34 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

f2 calipers are 2 piston. they'll work but you could do better

Hmm maybe just f4i calipers. I think that would work alot bettetr the stock brakes. esp with the heavier wheels
Old 02-18-2007, 10:46 AM
bp chaser

Hmm maybe just f4i calipers. I think that would work alot bettetr the stock brakes. esp with the heavier wheels
i'd say try an f4i caliper if you can get it to fit
Old 02-18-2007, 10:50 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

i'd say try an f4i caliper if you can get it to fit

You got any? They shoud fit on the rotor right? same width. I just need to make a bracket to hold them.
Old 02-18-2007, 10:51 AM

Check out the new bike dave! I love this thing.

Mine.jpg
Old 02-18-2007, 10:54 AM
bp chaser

hey what do you guys think about the dodge nitro rt?

4.0L v6 - 260 hp, 270 ft/lbs (destroys my 4 liter inline)
Old 02-18-2007, 10:56 AM
bp chaser

You got any? They shoud fit on the rotor right? same width. I just need to make a bracket to hold them.
im pretty sure i have some. if not i do have some 900 or 929 calipers. theyre all pretty much the same
Old 02-18-2007, 10:56 AM

im pretty sure i have some. if not i do have some 900 or 929 calipers. theyre all pretty much the same

929 are a little better right? Might as well just use those
Old 02-18-2007, 10:57 AM

I like em, looks like a pimped out jeep :YEAH
Old 02-18-2007, 10:57 AM
bp chaser

or maybe not
Despite the new look, the softly sprung Nitro drives and handles just like a Liberty, providing a meager 0.66 g of grip, thanks to a stability-control system that can’t be turned off. Braking from 70 mph is a bit better at 177 feet.
Old 02-18-2007, 10:59 AM

I hate SC that cant be turned off, dumbest ******* thing ever. People like spinning there rear tires
Old 02-18-2007, 11:01 AM
bp chaser

I hate SC that cant be turned off, dumbest ******* thing ever. People like spinning there rear tires
thats the only bad thing i can find about it. maybe someone will come out with a stiffer suspension for it by the time i want to buy one. its got a motor i really like, my favorite transfer case, a decent towing package, and 20 inch rims stock.

im going to test drive one
Old 02-18-2007, 11:04 AM

I bet jegs or someone like that has suspension parts already.

Quick Reply: convo's like this are priceless (squid in full effect)