Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

convo's like this are priceless (squid in full effect)

Old 02-19-2007, 03:00 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: convo's like this are priceless (squid in full effect)

k im goin back to work now
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
nothing wrong with it, i wouldn't give it to her as is - i would clean it up and make it nice
Make sure it doesn't have any shimmys like my 900 did.

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by NINER
Baja Designs. You need a battery.

Ya I was thing of hiding it right up close to the rear fender.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:02 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Make sure it doesn't have any shimmys like my 900 did.
it will have a 1krr front end on ... everything on my bike is tight otherwise - i would go back to -1 +2 or -1 stock for her ...
Old 02-19-2007, 03:02 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by letsride
Ya I was thing of hiding it right up close to the rear fender.
Baja Designs kit come with a battery and mount I think.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:03 PM
Retired

it will have a 1krr front end on ... everything on my bike is tight otherwise - i would go back to -1 +2 or -1 stock for her ...
I would go stock stock, put the stock front end on, and lower the front and rear for her. The 1000rr front end is going to be WAY to stiff and high for her.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:03 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Baja Designs kit come with a battery and mount I think.

Cool. I'm goin to look into that now.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:04 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

Bu8t you have a job where if you don't pay attention you lose fingers. I could fall asleep and as long as I don't fall out of my chair no one would notice.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:09 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

I would go stock stock, put the stock front end on, and lower the front and rear for her. The 1000rr front end is going to be WAY to stiff and high for her.
hmm possibly but my front end would need some serious work then - yeah she will def need it lowered. maybe she will want to roll some stoppies though
Old 02-19-2007, 03:11 PM

They didnt have any for my bike. This is basically what I need right? Then just wire the lights up??

http://www.procycle.us/main/lightcoils.htm
Old 02-19-2007, 03:15 PM

http://www.bikebandit.com/PartsBandi...6788&WT.mc_r=7

I think this would be good. Only problem is I wouldnt use that headlight tailight or blinkers
Old 02-19-2007, 03:17 PM
Retired

hmm possibly but my front end would need some serious work then - yeah she will def need it lowered. maybe she will want to roll some stoppies though
She weighs 120# max. The stock fron end would be more than stiff enough for her.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:19 PM
Retired

They didnt have any for my bike. This is basically what I need right? Then just wire the lights up??

http://www.procycle.us/main/lightcoils.htm
And a battery and a voltage regulator. and brake switches and turn signal swith, and relays.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:25 PM

And a battery and a voltage regulator. and brake switches and turn signal swith, and relays.

ok Maybe I'm better off to get the whole set up together.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:27 PM
Retired

ok Maybe I'm better off to get the whole set up together.
Remember you need 2 brake switches.....oh, and a high low beam switch.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:29 PM

So that means if I'm getting all this stuff I could have electric start too?
Old 02-19-2007, 03:34 PM
Retired

So that means if I'm getting all this stuff I could have electric start too?
Add an electric starter and starter solenoid. Don't know if they make one that will fit your bike.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:35 PM

The bikes a bitch to start now but I think thats just cause its cold. I prob. wouldnt need that then.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:35 PM

niner - bornes geared steel sprocket is a 60 tooth i believe
Old 02-19-2007, 03:38 PM
Retired

niner - bornes geared steel sprocket is a 60 tooth i believe
Oh, his old one was a 62 or 63. We were both right.

Quick Reply: convo's like this are priceless (squid in full effect)