G-unit riders contest for a upcoming stunt show!

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 03:24 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about
Re: G-unit riders contest for a upcoming stunt show!

Well this event Isn't like any other, i definitely feel what your saying Skillz and i have done the same. 50 cent is actually taking the entire 40 projects to 6 flags on him along with everyone else that's going. Also he is donating money to a charity, and again trust me when i say the winners will be choice on upcoming PAID events. I wouldn't have posted it up for them or took part in this if i was confident! I did the free **** for to many people in the music industry already, im done with that. Its a great opportunity. On another note 50 may not stunt but he respects the game a whole lot. Unlike other artist he also rides and use to tear up the streets like us back in the day. Send those clips people im sure you wont be disappointed and if you r blame it on SKILLZ lol.
Old 07-26-2009, 04:48 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

im pretty much with skillz here . no way in hell im doing a show for free .... end of story . i dont care who is there , i refuse to perform , risk injury , or damage to my bike when im not gettin paid ..... but others are making $$ at the event . to be honest hollywood , u trying to promote this is just making you look like a fool for lack of a better expression .

you get what you pay for , and that includes riders at a show .
Old 07-26-2009, 05:05 PM
www.315RIDERS.com

FRANK-THE-TANK is an unknown quantity at this point

this is for exposure for up and coming stunters. i think its a great idea and i will have a entry for hollywood today or tomorrow.my boy.

now like any other topic. if you dont like it. dont post in it.
Old 07-26-2009, 05:47 PM

B JAY is a decent person

what up everybody this is B JAY from G-UNIT RIDERZ i see i have to clear the air on certain things. skillz thanks for your comment ,now in response to what you said, this is an event that 50 is doing and we are gonna be there doing our thing as well,so we figured why not give some other riders the opportunity to come hang out and have fun? cause check this out..there are so many stunters out ther loosing faith thats why everytime you turn around somebodys quitting or selling thier bike or just dont ride like that anymore,cause its like whats the point? they feel like what the hell am i doing this for-for people in your hood to say oh hes nice? nahh, cause look.. for stunters that put they work in thats just not good enough. there are so many stunters out there sitting on the side lines with nothing to do thats not getting the opportunity to do anything! thats the **** that makes people quit! cause you start to look at it as what does he have that i dont?its simple he has a shot! he has a chance to do something where he might be able to create a situation for himself.look how many good ball players out there that are better than some of those in the NBA,the difference is they were blessed with an opportunity that everybody else didnt get. so stunters when opportunity presents itself no matter how big or small take advantage of it! cause opportunity is the difference between sucess and failure. bikers and especially stunters have it hard enough as it is,were a struggling breed.the same talent you display at the practice spots for the same 15 people day in and day out show case the same talent for a few thousand people exposure is a *****! you never know whos looking! you might be able to create a good situation for youself that day. PS THIS IS NOT JUST ONLY FOR TOP RIDERS THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR RIDERS OF ALL LEVELS. YOUR TALENT YOUR STYLE AND YOUR SWAG IS WHAT WERE LOOKING AT! and skillz said whats gonna happen in a year from now?my man 50 has some things up his sleeve right now oh my god!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! youll see. anyhow for any riders thats not feeling what weve presented sorry you feel that way.in the mean time ride safe and stay up!
Old 07-26-2009, 06:02 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by juzslidin
im pretty much with skillz here . no way in hell im doing a show for free .... end of story . i dont care who is there , i refuse to perform , risk injury , or damage to my bike when im not gettin paid ..... but others are making $$ at the event . to be honest hollywood , u trying to promote this is just making you look like a fool for lack of a better expression .

you get what you pay for , and that includes riders at a show .
Its not making me look like a fool at all, I'm helping promote something i believe will benefit stunters in many ways. I guess hey if you feel its not worth it don't waste your time. Im not getting paid to post this up or answer your questions and comments or even the event. Im here doing it because i believe this is a great opportunity for who ever gets to take part in it.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:03 AM

thechef is a decent person

u jus dont understand do u know its a free event do u no who is going to b out there the world it will b a lot of opportunity. u said lets c where it will go a year from now they have 50 they r 50 stunt team they r good thx to 50 for takeing time out to c the sport and gunitriderz is born. that day they will get a chance to c the sport that was so underground to be seen thx to 50 cent and the gunitriderz keep it up from the chef
Old 07-27-2009, 12:44 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

hey all just so everyone knows. I have no hate for anyone or trying to put anything down. Just seemed like the original post raised more questions then answers
Old 07-27-2009, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by skillz
hey all just so everyone knows. I have no hate for anyone or trying to put anything down. Just seemed like the original post raised more questions then answers
No hate taking, im sure alot of people agreed or had the same questions you did!
Old 07-27-2009, 03:13 PM

thechef is a decent person

do u smell what the chef is cooking those r some real good guys bj and mo BJ your post was nice thats whats up thay r going to change the game GUNITRIDERZ lets keep the sport alive we can do it yes we can jus have to sticktogether on this sport to all my riders stay up much love the chef is still cooking
Old 07-27-2009, 03:52 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Never mind - outta respect for Hollywood.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:00 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

i like lloyd banks music better then 50 cents music .

i wouldnt mind doin a show for free. i enjoy riding. and i would show up and risk injury and damaging my bike in front of thousands of ppl anyday...why the hell not , we do it in a lot when noone is watching anyways. although i dont have enough money to even get my broke *** to the city!

but i think this is a good idea, although id say at the very least toss em some gas money and a hotel room. but thats just my opinion.

when the event is over i hope to see some footage
Old 07-27-2009, 04:01 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Never mind - outta respect for Hollywood.
lmfao. it was funny. he wouldnt mind .
Old 07-27-2009, 04:13 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by R1wonder
lmfao. it was funny. he wouldnt mind .
yeah i dont wanna **** his thread up tho with beef back and forth coz im sure that woulda got a response from that person. but i agree - i think it was funny lol. oh and R1 - it says all expenses paid so you could get there for free with all of your expenses paid by 50. **** I'd do it coz crowds love to watch crashes and when theres a lot of people around I seem to crash more so gunit if you wanna block off a section for crashes I'm your man
Old 07-27-2009, 04:17 PM
Stuntride.com

lmfao . i didnt see that part. in that case id be down no problem. i just love to ride. and in front of a huge crowd you have a better chance to get laid from it lmao!!!
Old 07-28-2009, 07:04 PM
DEAD BABIES SYNDICATE

danherz is a decent person

you gonna be there hollywood? if we send in a vid and dont win, can we still come hang out? sounds like fun!
Old 07-28-2009, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by danherz
you gonna be there hollywood? if we send in a vid and dont win, can we still come hang out? sounds like fun!
Yea ill be there the event is free, im doing alot of stuff with G-Unit riders. Im actually doing the show as well.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:09 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
Yea ill be there the event is free, im doing alot of stuff with G-Unit riders. Im actually doing the show as well.
and just an fyi - i threw up one of these to someones posts in here lol

Name:  nutswing1cg9.gif
Views: 10
Size:  56.9 KB

And that wasnt intended for BJay or Moe or the Gunit riderz
Old 07-29-2009, 01:33 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

^^^^^^^^^^^ hahahaha its 4 hollywood ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 07-29-2009, 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by chinof4i
^^^^^^^^^^^ hahahaha its 4 hollywood ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 07-29-2009, 05:54 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Is that a paid trip from Florida? I just want to come back up there and raise hell. I am addicted to NY now. Jersey still smells bad except where John lives it's nice there.

Quick Reply: G-unit riders contest for a upcoming stunt show!