06 freestyle shoot out

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 12:51 PM

kataklysm666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 06 freestyle shoot out

everyone i was with and everyone around me thought the mc was a ****in joke...i now ****in hate the word "dude" thanx to him... the event was extremely disorganized....but all the riders killed it...
Old 07-24-2006, 01:00 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

How was it so disorganized? Anyone who thought that should of had a beer or 14 and chilled out Angelo was fun or at least he was having fun. For a guy who hasnt done that before he did a great job! It's not the easiest thing to do. I guess it all depends on where you are at and what you are doing cuz the 5 of us that drove home together had a FN riot.
Old 07-24-2006, 05:37 PM

Twistatech is an unknown quantity at this point

i thought it was disorganized but not as bad as it could have been, whoever was running the lights and times during fastest wheelie was retarded. they need to have the people ready to go right away not sit there and call out 45times that they need to be up to the line. if there is going to be a delay, get some people out to the front to bust off some ish like he did that one time. angelo was trying man i will give him that, the riders need to listen better. but ALL the riders were the ****. that was insane. i got there at 11 and left after last man standing. there was only about 40ppl there. more action and less sitting around all will be good. it dont matter i will keep going every year anyways.... did anybody else get sunburned as all hell?????
peace- Ben

ps i got some warpedtoys.com stickers for free(thanks) i will put them on my bike and post some pics. and i am going to chop up the video from the event and i will put it up here too.
Old 07-24-2006, 06:58 PM
www.warpedtoys.com

WarpedToys is a decent person

Originally Posted by Twistatech
ps i got some warpedtoys.com stickers for free(thanks) i will put them on my bike and post some pics. and i am going to chop up the video from the event and i will put it up here too.
Cool thanks, much apprecited..
Old 07-24-2006, 08:03 PM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

I thought everything went pretty well except for the long periods of down time, you can't make everyone happy. My only major complaint is that I placed 3rd in Fastest wheelie and didn't get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every event paid atleast 3 except for that, what the heck is up with that? Happy that i placed, but what the hell, from what i remember, there were only three of us that kept it up the whole length anyway, and i even had a flat a$$ tire coming off the bead, Mad props to Bill D for hooking me up with some air, i'll get ya next time! lol

Hung out with some krazy cool people, everyone is complaining about it being so disorganized, but apparently they haven't been to star boys, they have less down time, but can never get their crap straight, this year fast wheelie went from wheelie drag race to fastest speed, of course, Bill D. won that one...............
Old 07-24-2006, 08:43 PM

Mr Weber is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by timex
Section 8, you guys were awesome. The saturday night bar crew rocked (Dan, Paul, Freddy, Corey, Bubba, ST crew and whoever I forgot....sorry, got pretty drunk and the nights kinda hazy) hope everyone got home safe.
:YEAH Good time boyz!! I just wish I would have taken Dizzo's advice on the white castle!!
Old 07-24-2006, 11:01 PM

csimp3 is an unknown quantity at this point

it was my first freestyle show (just a spectator), even though some spots were kinda disorganized, we had a blast, plus the only real long down time seemed to be waiting to see what the weather was gonna do, all the riders were great, and i thought the announcer did a great job, i will definietly be back next year, and bringing more people, it was tons of fun
Old 07-24-2006, 11:10 PM
Nascency Project

BeeRadST is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by r6weber
:YEAH Good time boyz!! I just wish I would have taken Dizzo's advice on the white castle!!

i was hungry too...you should've came back into the room and fed us some white castle.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:37 PM

Mr Weber is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BeeRadST
i was hungry too...you should've came back into the room and fed us some white castle.
Never again, We woke up and rolled out about 7:30am, the whole rest of the day my guts were just rollin!!! I'm sure it did'nt have anything to do with all those shots we had!!
Old 07-25-2006, 12:20 AM

angelof4i600 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey kataklysm666 i goin to ground you for talkin about your father like that, dont hate, you punk *** *****, i bet you dont even stunt, rookie. ya my team took 1ST team freestyle *****, that was my first time announcing any show in my life, you know give me some credit, no keep the credit: your mother gives me credit for puttin 9" IN HER ***** deep. talk more **** rookie, i'LL hit you with a piece of cheese, your ****in cheese head. i dont like to talk **** but you started. you made your own bed, know sleep in it. i'm sure that the whole show will have my back. maybe you should do it next year, i will use my **** as a mic and you could talk into all night long SON> DONT TALK ****. you mother likes it ***** deep 8==========)----
Old 07-25-2006, 12:39 AM

angelof4i600 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for havin my back robbie, this player don't know ****
Old 07-25-2006, 01:18 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Originally Posted by angelof4i600
thanks for havin my back robbie, this player don't know ****
Dont sweat it....its to common here.

I'd like to see them do it...then they can talk.
Then they can also ride and get 1st in team event

Sure there are people that can do all that but they arent going to **** talk you

All I heard was good things....then you get the 1 or 2 aholes to talk **** that you will never see in ur life anyhow.

Brush them shoulders off
Old 07-25-2006, 03:17 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by WarpedToys
Cathi, I have a question, how did no one at stunt life no about this event when it was posted like 2 or 3 times allown to this forum. That seems a little odd, and was it at the same track SL holds it's event or did someone just take the name and make there own event. Seems a little stupid for someone to do that if you ask me. Glady ou guys let the show go on though, I am sure all the riders would had been a little pissed had they got to there and were told there was no show, so I guess in that respect it turned out better then not having the show at all because someone stole the name and the show..

there is only 2 of us here at StuntLife. Shuggs and I. Shuggs was not aware that the "track owner" was going to use StuntLife.com as the host of this show until 3 days before the event. Flyers were made, t-shirts were made with out our permission as well. As a matter of fact, if you want to get into knowing WHY he didnt support it when he heard rumors going around about it, its because for the last 2 years all costs came out of HIS pocket to go. He made absolutely NOTHING to cover the costs of the trip. He was screwed out of what was rightfully his. Not that it should be public knowledge, but just to ease your understanding. So, bottom line, we came out so that SL's name was not drug through the mud, to be there to judge properly and to make sure the payouts were made to all the winners. It was ok. It will be so much better for next year. Many changes will be made. And a whole lot more people will be involved. :YEAH
Old 07-25-2006, 03:18 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

by the way robbie...
thanks for the beer
Old 07-25-2006, 03:26 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Originally Posted by Cathi
by the way robbie...
thanks for the beer
Good I get to quote this one instead...LOL

It was a pleasure hanging with you (and shugga****le I guess..LOL)
BUT DAMN are you cuter in person

J/K (but not really)

Ya that one burr we had all day was great :YEAH

Till next time...............

Last edited by Robbie; 07-25-2006 at 03:30 AM.
Old 07-25-2006, 06:36 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

hey kataklysm666 i goin to ground you for talkin about your father like that, dont hate, you punk *** *****, i bet you dont even stunt, rookie. ya my team took 1ST team freestyle *****, that was my first time announcing any show in my life, you know give me some credit, no keep the credit: your mother gives me credit for puttin 9" IN HER ***** deep. talk more **** rookie, i'LL hit you with a piece of cheese, your ****in cheese head. i dont like to talk **** but you started. you made your own bed, know sleep in it. i'm sure that the whole show will have my back. maybe you should do it next year, i will use my **** as a mic and you could talk into all night long SON> DONT TALK ****. you mother likes it ***** deep 8==========)----

You know ST has your back all the way homie. Thought you did an excellent job on the mic with working between the crowd and the riders. Next time I see ya I'll give you a little pat on the back and buy ya a beer. Fawk the haters, you did a great job with the crowd you had.
Old 07-25-2006, 08:58 AM

Brian V is an unknown quantity at this point

talk more **** rookie, i'LL hit you with a piece of cheese, you ****in cheese head.
Damn.... Why's it gotta be a cheese head thing??? You fuggin flat lander, FIB!!!!
Old 07-25-2006, 10:03 AM
www.warpedtoys.com

WarpedToys is a decent person

Originally Posted by Cathi
there is only 2 of us here at StuntLife. Shuggs and I. Shuggs was not aware that the "track owner" was going to use StuntLife.com as the host of this show until 3 days before the event. Flyers were made, t-shirts were made with out our permission as well. As a matter of fact, if you want to get into knowing WHY he didnt support it when he heard rumors going around about it, its because for the last 2 years all costs came out of HIS pocket to go. He made absolutely NOTHING to cover the costs of the trip. He was screwed out of what was rightfully his. Not that it should be public knowledge, but just to ease your understanding. So, bottom line, we came out so that SL's name was not drug through the mud, to be there to judge properly and to make sure the payouts were made to all the winners. It was ok. It will be so much better for next year. Many changes will be made. And a whole lot more people will be involved. :YEAH
Makes sense I guess.. Well good luck on the show next year.. I just thought it was odd everyone here 6 pages deep heard about it but stunt life had not, that all.
Old 07-25-2006, 10:46 AM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point

**** ya Angelo....Wish I couldve made it up to kick it man!
Old 07-25-2006, 12:40 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Originally Posted by VAZ
Damn.... Why's it gotta be a cheese head thing??? You fuggin flat lander, FIB!!!!

---------------------------------

Here is a small teaser from the show that my buddy did, more to come.
Sorry about the file size I told him to make it big.

http://50connection.com/GreatLakes2.wmv

Quick Reply: 06 freestyle shoot out