Nohand wheelie tips

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2009, 07:28 AM

faststuntrider is a decent person
Nohand wheelie tips

Ey there!,

I'm practising the nohander wheelie for a while now( over a year). but still can't do it longer then 3 seconds. Everytime i do a nohander my steer goes to the right or left or i glide of the seat.

Does anybody have tips for me about the nohander?

Old 03-02-2009, 04:27 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough
Re: Nohand wheelie tips

there is a huge nut on your head tube (lmao), tighten it down slightly. it will increase pressure on the bearings, so don't over do it or your ruin them. you want enough pressure so the handle bars will stay striaght when your doing a no hander.

For sliding off the seat, angle it forward. make it so that when your bike is on two wheels, the seat is angled forward by 30 degrees or so. this will make it so that your seat will be level in a wheelie, and give you much better grip (and thus, more power)

and practice!
Old 03-05-2009, 06:44 AM

thnx man i will change these things directly. Are you still stunting bicycles or do you do stunts on motorcycles?
Old 03-05-2009, 01:23 PM
Don't read this.

i had an XR100 for about a year and stunted the hell out of it

i traded that for a CBR600 which i never rode, and i sold it for money about a year ago.

right now i'm stuck on my bicycle i haven't rode it much in the past but i'm getting back into it.

one more tip, as you pedal for the no hander, when the pedals reach the bottom of thier stroke and your leg is fulling extended, try to push the pedal towards the rear of the bike. it's hard to explain, but you basically want to use the grip of your feet on the pedals to push the pedal through the bottom of the stroke.
Old 03-06-2009, 01:40 PM

Thnx man, i'ts very usefull. I tried some nohanders with the seat angled. worked very good! now i've got to look for the huge nut in the headtube.

Nice hear you coming back in bicycle stunting. Liked your bicycle stunt video on youtube very much.

I'm still practising the Highchair coaster wheelie, but it's alot harder than the special K. Everytime i get over my second leg my coaster ends.
Old 03-06-2009, 02:21 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Question? I came from a bmx background and it always bugs me out seeing no handers done on a bike so calm and comfortable, but how do you keep the bike from looping? Is it pure balance? ? Or am I missing something here like another rear brake rigged somewhere lol?
Old 03-07-2009, 01:15 PM
Don't read this.

it's just balance, no extra brake.

there are a few poeple who have a locked axle, which means when they pedal backwards the bike goes backwards. there was a video of a gilr on a ten speed doing no hander circles with locked gears. to me, it's not so speacial with locked gears, it's more like a unicycle. all my no handed circles have been nothing but balance.

faststunt, yes the highchiar is very elusive, something about the extra weight up front much be bringing you down. my advice is to put on a lid, go faster, and go farther behind BP. you may slowing down alot, but you'll roll them longer