Jorian....quick screen shot

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2009, 02:31 PM

RIDEit?STUNTit! is a decent person
Re: Jorian....quick screen shot

anytime line for when "untouchable" will be out? a year, 6 months, more?????
Old 03-08-2009, 02:33 PM

Schooler is a decent person

edub has the hyperrr tooo but doesnt wana play on the street......damnnn contracctss and shiiit hahaha
Old 03-08-2009, 02:37 PM

Schooler is a decent person

Originally Posted by JUST_PRODUCING
kane....go learn some new tricks and stop hating bro......you have one of the best careers going as a pro stunt rider now try and act like a professional and support the people who are puttin quality material out there. and yea...i am living off his skill.....thats my job as a film maker to find the very best riders and make movies with them so the world can see the true progession of this sport. why do you think i have never had a single clip of you in my films, because none of the true core could give 2 ***** about u and seeing u in a video with your 1990 vegas extreme acrobatics. im sooo sick of people like you ruining quality threads, its just shows how truly jelous you are of jorians natural talent. i take a year off after scary gary quit, now i hook up with one of the best riders ive ever seen and of all people you KANE are gonna come on here with some negative ****. i post up material of jorian to help promote the film and to give people who are interested something to see, not to make myself look good you panzy. But dont worry Kane, I know your gonna buy this video so suck it. Stop Hating. I am also acting as Jorians manager, and you know what, his gimic is just plain old sick new innovative tricks, unlike you gimic of pink bikes, big sponsors and prostitutes and steeling peoples records on national tv. (PERFECT EXAMPLE: Jorians avitar is a new trick, your avitar is your ugly face) Pick a day and we can have Bill D come shatter your shitty stoppie record, or you can just watch this video clip of him doing it about 2 years before you.

http://www.michaelpollackvisuals.com...RD_STOPPIE.mov

ps. dont forget that phone call you made to me personally about 3 years ago asking if i would make a dvd with you...
1990 lasvegas extremes acro lmao . AMEN brotha.. I dont think Ive ever seen an "impressive video of kane doing anything relativley coool on a motorcycle..
Old 03-11-2009, 08:03 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

haha what a weiner...

you camera guys have some really dainty egos... haha.
and hi five to yalls break down of me.. lol.. killin me smaaaallllzzzz...
stealing records and wack riding.. yup yup you know me.. you ever fallen on your face at 80 schmuck? go bust your *** a few times on a bike before making some retarded statements like that son. ive devoted my life to actually pushing this sport and not just swinging off other more talented peoples bawwllls lil boy.

now stop acting like a child and be a man. go produce something.. you got yourself a very talented rider right there go make things happen for him cause with you as his manager hes destined for a long painful world of nadda... after hes done dicking with you for a year or two tell him to give me a call and ill help him do something with that amazing skill HE does posses!

oh and yes i do remember talking to you about a dvd a few years back, then i remember you quoting me some ridiculous # like 10k or some junk and laughing thinking this dudes on crack.. haha.. keep atcha with those dvds mate you do make some pretty decent ones and ya i will buy one.. awww schucks! ill buy 100 and sell em at my shows!

jealousy? no sir.. my grandma told me long ago its a virus! thats why she can go play bingo at the hall and never worry about what grandpa's doing in the basement!

now smarten up and take some criticism assmunkey. your an agent, manager, umbrella girl, coat hanger, babysitter, video producing, p i m p, now... better get your skills in order!

schooler.. you make me smile.. never change!

-kane
Old 03-12-2009, 12:21 PM

JUST_PRODUCING is an unknown quantity at this point

first off Kane I think ive been doing a pretty good job of being his manager so far considering ive gotten him sponsorships through Shift, Sick Innovations, Skull Candy, HAI, S&S custom seats, Sloan Cars, Mainline Nation.

and **** waiting 2 years bro, if your down to help out then stop hating and show this kid some love he really deserves it. anything you bring to the table i am not going to profit from whatsoever. as much as i want this film to be great i also want to see Jorian have a great career. Id love to see a big name rider like you step up to the plate and get a kid hooked up cause of his natural talent.

and i dont think i quoted you at 10k but honestly how much do you expect me to make a great full length film for anything less......with all the time and effort that would have gone into the project between you and i, 10k probably would have worked out to me making $10 p/hr.

Kane i really am not trying to start any **** with you, but when you come on my thread with all that negativity i have to respond, not sure why anyone would hate on me for wanting to work with the illest rider and make an incredible and innovative film, but wheres theres a will theres a way.

I think its safe to say that you may have lost a little street credibility within the core and this would be a great chance to show that Kane really is trying to push this sport by supporting Jorian.

I truly hope you would be willing to help Jorian out since you claim it would be soooo easy for you. In Fact, if you would help him out with some sponsors I would make you the sickest Promo Clip ever for FREE
Old 03-12-2009, 12:25 PM

JUST_PRODUCING is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
haha.. keep atcha with those dvds mate you do make some pretty decent ones and ya i will buy one.. awww schucks! ill buy 100 and sell em at my shows!

-kane

and im holdin you to those 100 copies dude.....
Old 03-12-2009, 02:07 PM

acfarias is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah ,i love the creative riders .(not many in this world)

congratulation jorian good job.
soon im back on 250 .
this sumer ride togheder in spain.
see soon my friends
Old 03-12-2009, 02:27 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by acfarias

soon im back on 250 .
see soon my friends
Old 03-12-2009, 04:46 PM

reza ss is a decent person

Originally Posted by acfarias

soon im back on 250 .
see soon my friends

yes, I LOVE CREATIVE RIDERS TOO ....

and Good job for jorian !!!!!!!!!!

and welcome back to AC, you are the best !!
Old 03-26-2009, 07:09 PM
UDOWN?

I <3 wheelies is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kaneone
haha what a weiner...

you camera guys have some really dainty egos... haha.
and hi five to yalls break down of me.. lol.. killin me smaaaallllzzzz...
stealing records and wack riding.. yup yup you know me.. you ever fallen on your face at 80 schmuck? go bust your *** a few times on a bike before making some retarded statements like that son. ive devoted my life to actually pushing this sport and not just swinging off other more talented peoples bawwllls lil boy.

now stop acting like a child and be a man. go produce something.. you got yourself a very talented rider right there go make things happen for him cause with you as his manager hes destined for a long painful world of nadda... after hes done dicking with you for a year or two tell him to give me a call and ill help him do something with that amazing skill HE does posses!

oh and yes i do remember talking to you about a dvd a few years back, then i remember you quoting me some ridiculous # like 10k or some junk and laughing thinking this dudes on crack.. haha.. keep atcha with those dvds mate you do make some pretty decent ones and ya i will buy one.. awww schucks! ill buy 100 and sell em at my shows!

jealousy? no sir.. my grandma told me long ago its a virus! thats why she can go play bingo at the hall and never worry about what grandpa's doing in the basement!

now smarten up and take some criticism assmunkey. your an agent, manager, umbrella girl, coat hanger, babysitter, video producing, p i m p, now... better get your skills in order!

schooler.. you make me smile.. never change!

-kane

well kane i am a rider that has gone down at over 80 mph...........infact ive broken over 28 bones and have been riding for over 16 yrs.....so can i talk ****???

cuz if all i know is for some reason you have a bike sponsership and are on tv...not because of your skill theres tons of kids out there killing it...**** ill challange you at o's combos any day your are trash...infact the only good riding ive ever seen from you was all cuz of camera angels and editing..i seen you at stuntwars...twice...... you are were you are cuz you got a good publisist,and agent...not cuz of your skill.....so who riding coat tail??? could you of gotten were you are by only winning shows,comps like apex......?

lol good thing you didnt pay 10k for a vid i dont think any real riders woulda bought it...

might wanna look into the mirror before you talk **** buddy........

oh and i know your gonna talk **** about my skill level and say why am i not at sw...cuz ive been riding for 16 years stunting for 8mths my overall skill isnt ready for a comp ...lol i can stoppie for **** lol...ill see you at sw in 2009 or 2o10 dont you worry
Old 04-04-2009, 05:47 AM

CroatianKid is a decent person

Damn sick move. Props to him and keep it up! Wow so much hate going on pass the popcorn
Old 04-04-2009, 04:37 PM

slickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the rough

Old 04-04-2009, 05:41 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by I <3 wheelies
well kane i am a rider that has gone down at over 80 mph...........infact ive broken over 28 bones and have been riding for over 16 yrs.....so can i talk ****???

cuz if all i know is for some reason you have a bike sponsership and are on tv...not because of your skill theres tons of kids out there killing it...**** ill challange you at o's combos any day your are trash...infact the only good riding ive ever seen from you was all cuz of camera angels and editing..i seen you at stuntwars...twice...... you are were you are cuz you got a good publisist,and agent...not cuz of your skill.....so who riding coat tail??? could you of gotten were you are by only winning shows,comps like apex......?

lol good thing you didnt pay 10k for a vid i dont think any real riders woulda bought it...

might wanna look into the mirror before you talk **** buddy........

oh and i know your gonna talk **** about my skill level and say why am i not at sw...cuz ive been riding for 16 years stunting for 8mths my overall skill isnt ready for a comp ...lol i can stoppie for **** lol...ill see you at sw in 2009 or 2o10 dont you worry

the king of contradiction has spoken

everybody listen

or not