**Post pictures of R6's here**

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 07:17 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person
Re: **Post pictures of R6's here**

Originally Posted by TQ87
LOL

I promise to god that that picture is not photochopped in the slightest, the form is garbage my arms are not locked my head is down and my back is bent, I went higher than that in that pic just cheap digital cameras take **** *** pics, it was a o **** moment deff almost went over so I let go of the front brake, my forks are alomost fully compressed. Also those clips are not all after one another, they are all from different times I went by.

Do you really think I would go through the trouble of making the headlight shine on the ground make a shadow of the bike but not photochop out my gut LOL.

BTW are you on TR?

i'm not saying you didnt do the stoppie... i am saying that high.. IF you are rolling, would be a loop with your posture, also... no fingers on the brakes at all???? i have oh **** moments, but my fingers are still on. thats either a photoshop, or you did a squidalicious pop-a-stoppie.

put up a video of you rolling something that high.. i wanna see this.
Old 08-06-2008, 07:31 PM

TQ87 is a decent person

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
i'm not saying you didnt do the stoppie... i am saying that high.. IF you are rolling, would be a loop with your posture, also... no fingers on the brakes at all???? i have oh **** moments, but my fingers are still on. thats either a photoshop, or you did a squidalicious pop-a-stoppie.

put up a video of you rolling something that high.. i wanna see this.

I never said I could roll them that high, but I can roll them pretty high. That picture was a squidalicious pop-a-stoppie. I usually grab alot of brake and give it a little pop to help get the tire in the air but that time I had just adjusted my brake lever and grabbed way to much brake and almost went over I immediately let go of the brakes and pushed down with my feet to save myself from eating ****.

I really do not care if you believe me or not that picture has not been touched with any sort of editing software.
Old 08-07-2008, 01:06 PM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

It was about 40-45. Compete accident, I usually roll them a little lower but that time I had adjusted my brake on the harder side of things and grabbed way to much brake almost flipped.

Trust me my ******* was puckered up.

haha Flippin endos is life in stunt land i just ninja kick-flipped my 07 R6 on top of me a month ago but it happens!
Old 08-07-2008, 03:06 PM

07YZFR6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Tucker R6!
haha Flippin endos is life in stunt land i just ninja kick-flipped my 07 R6 on top of me a month ago but it happens!
thats why the rear wheel on my bike stays on the ground
Old 08-08-2008, 02:39 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.

yeah, but look how you said it tho'.

not the nicest stoppie, but what ever...

like your saying you do em better than that, and this one aint ****.....

anyway, continue on bro.. have fun.
Old 08-08-2008, 02:45 AM

aint no need to bust people's ***** man. the 3rd gen R6 seems to be the most awkward for stunts anyways. It was 100% made for a road course. To be doing anything like he is on that bike is pretty bad *** in my book
Old 08-08-2008, 03:25 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

little wheelie on the r6
Old 08-08-2008, 10:53 AM

TQ87 is a decent person

yeah, but look how you said it tho'.

like your saying you do em better than that, and this one aint ****.....

anyway, continue on bro.. have fun.

I was saying it like that because my form was all out of wack and I almost went over hence me saying not the nicest stoppie. I can do them better just not as high.

+1 on this bike being ackward to stunt I have a 06' 636 and 06' gsxr 600 that are much more stunt friendly
Old 08-08-2008, 11:00 AM

TQ87 is a decent person

Roasting what was left of my shinko DR. Now rocking a pilot power 2ct.

Old 08-08-2008, 11:56 AM

+1 on this bike being ackward to stunt I have a 06' 636 and 06' gsxr 600 that are much more stunt friendly

I wish u lived closer. I wanna learn to RIDE a wheelie on my bike. I can get it way up but cant seem to keep it at a steady speed yet... practice practice practice I guess
Old 08-08-2008, 12:17 PM

TQ87 is a decent person

Originally Posted by 07YZFR6
I wish u lived closer. I wanna learn to RIDE a wheelie on my bike. I can get it way up but cant seem to keep it at a steady speed yet... practice practice practice I guess

Ya practice is always the answer. If this helps I took the rear passenger peg from the right side of the bike and put it on the left that way it locks and folds the opposite way, throwing a leg back on this bike helps alot esp if you still have the stock cat/muffler that beast is HEAVY!. Clutching it up also helps. I roll in second and around 8k I slip the clutch and lean back, cover the brake.

I am one down in the front right now. I think Ima go two more down in the front because I already have a 48T sprocket just chillen in my house which is 3 up from stock.

Stock gearing is 16/45. I will be 13/48 here soon.:YEAH
Old 08-08-2008, 02:07 PM

lol nice. I roll around 60-70 and bounce in 3rd gear... I think it's around 9 or 10k rpms at that point. I have a two bros slip on and a t-tuner midpipe. two bros juice box and -1 in front...
Old 08-08-2008, 05:10 PM

TQ87 is a decent person

Went out today in sunny florida LMK what you think.:YEAH

BTW dont hate on the 5mp camera its all I had :

Old 08-08-2008, 08:47 PM

righthooks is an unknown quantity at this point

pipe looks gay
Old 08-09-2008, 12:07 AM

the bike is designed to race well, but all R6's were... since 00', so whats the point. it's a easy bike to wheelie, and there is seriously no excuses. i have had all models, and i wheelie the **** out of em.

stop making excuses, and start making wheelies.... well, better ones.

wheelies: all under 20mph, or less....

Name:  lexrockinthat066.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  6.6 KB
Name:  lexon12s.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  38.0 KB

stoppies: all rolling from 40mph entries... no recent stoppie pics, but you get the idea from the old ****.
Name:  lexrockinthat062.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  8.1 KB
Name:  may6th200715.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  57.3 KB

anyway, stop making excuses, and post more pics....

Last edited by SYTFU_R6; 08-09-2008 at 12:23 AM.
Old 08-09-2008, 04:27 AM

TQ87 is a decent person

Bow down to the king of motorcycles.

I am in no way making excuses for anything

I find it funny you critize my bike for having a hustler sticker on it but for gods sake you have an ECKO UNLTD sticker LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Secondly you have a speaker in your tail.(Ghetto) MP3 FTW. This is a motorcycle in the first place not a car.

3rd Yellow headlights on a motorcycle= RICE this is not 24 hours of sebring, I could care less if its to be seen either ride with your brights on or get HIDS hell even get brighter headlights.

4 if your such a wheelie king why is your tire cockeyed and your knee bent looks pretty sloppy to me, I am sure you can do much better as can I, I posted pics of my r6 as the thread states.

I dont need your DB comments everytime I post.

Last edited by TQ87; 08-09-2008 at 04:41 AM.
Old 08-09-2008, 02:07 PM

TQ87 is a decent person

Anyone know how to turn the idle up on these beaters.
Old 08-09-2008, 03:02 PM

Bow down to the king of motorcycles.

I am in no way making excuses for anything

I find it funny you critize my bike for having a hustler sticker on it but for gods sake you have an ECKO UNLTD sticker LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Secondly you have a speaker in your tail.(Ghetto) MP3 FTW. This is a motorcycle in the first place not a car.

3rd Yellow headlights on a motorcycle= RICE this is not 24 hours of sebring, I could care less if its to be seen either ride with your brights on or get HIDS hell even get brighter headlights.

4 if your such a wheelie king why is your tire cockeyed and your knee bent looks pretty sloppy to me, I am sure you can do much better as can I, I posted pics of my r6 as the thread states.

I dont need your DB comments everytime I post.
for one, did i say anything about your stickers??? lmao.... um no. so dont act like you are quote'n me on anything. there were ecko stickers on my bikes, because at the time we were doing a ecko project, and we were also getting free clothing from them at the time. whats your point?

for 2, the bike was for entertainment... and alot of us on the westcoast rock beat on the bikes... you wouldnt even see it if it wassnt for the foot in the hole seat.... so stock looking bikes with slap for the win.. there were more speakers than just that there, and you dont see em. ghetto?? i think not, everything was fiberglassed, and professionally installed with amps, etc. ipod running the whole deal ftmfw you squid.

3. yellow headlights are my style... and i have hid's, so just stop talking... because you make yourself look stoopid for no reason.

4. my knee is bent, and the tire is cockeyed for a reason... i was going to the left because bullo was right in front of me... and camera car was to the left of me, and i was positioning between the two. unlike you, i can wheelie in a pack, right behind people, and manuver around them, and totally handle my bike in a wheelie, instead of wheelie at 500 mph, looking like a skiing long jump.

you post a bullshit pop a stoppie picture, and expect it not to be called on... good thing you posted it in a low traffic thread, you woulda been blasted for that ****.

you are trying to get the nuts to talk ****??? you should pick up more skill, before beginning to talk ****. if you can do better like you said you can... do it. post pics, prove it instead of talkin about it, and postin ****** fagget poser pics on the beach.

oh, and ricer = cars... squid = you.

stop talkin ****, more posting pics....

P.S. LMAO @ your best stunt being STOPPIE!!!!

Tampa
Interests:
Stunt
Crunchy Piece:
06' 636////07' R6
Ride with:
None
Best Stunt:
Stoppies

Rider Style:
Stunter, Sportbike Rider, Racer, Fiddy Rider

Anyone know how to turn the idle up on these beaters.
either do 2 things you squid... and they are both equal on the easy values. use the search button, or pop your tank. both options will unlock an easy task of getting idle increases.

Last edited by SYTFU_R6; 08-09-2008 at 03:27 PM.
Old 08-09-2008, 08:33 PM

TQ87 is a decent person

for one, did i say anything about your stickers??? lmao.... um no. so dont act like you are quote'n me on anything. there were ecko stickers on my bikes, because at the time we were doing a ecko project, and we were also getting free clothing from them at the time. whats your point?

for 2, the bike was for entertainment... and alot of us on the westcoast rock beat on the bikes... you wouldnt even see it if it wassnt for the foot in the hole seat.... so stock looking bikes with slap for the win.. there were more speakers than just that there, and you dont see em. ghetto?? i think not, everything was fiberglassed, and professionally installed with amps, etc. ipod running the whole deal ftmfw you squid.

3. yellow headlights are my style... and i have hid's, so just stop talking... because you make yourself look stoopid for no reason.

4. my knee is bent, and the tire is cockeyed for a reason... i was going to the left because bullo was right in front of me... and camera car was to the left of me, and i was positioning between the two. unlike you, i can wheelie in a pack, right behind people, and manuver around them, and totally handle my bike in a wheelie, instead of wheelie at 500 mph, looking like a skiing long jump.

you post a bullshit pop a stoppie picture, and expect it not to be called on... good thing you posted it in a low traffic thread, you woulda been blasted for that ****.

you are trying to get the nuts to talk ****??? you should pick up more skill, before beginning to talk ****. if you can do better like you said you can... do it. post pics, prove it instead of talkin about it, and postin ****** fagget poser pics on the beach.

oh, and ricer = cars... squid = you.

stop talkin ****, more posting pics....

P.S. LMAO @ your best stunt being STOPPIE!!!!

Tampa
Interests:
Stunt
Crunchy Piece:
06' 636////07' R6
Ride with:
None
Best Stunt:
Stoppies

Rider Style:
Stunter, Sportbike Rider, Racer, Fiddy Rider

either do 2 things you squid... and they are both equal on the easy values. use the search button, or pop your tank. both options will unlock an easy task of getting idle increases.

Ill pass on the free ecko clothing and putting theyre stickers on my motorcycle.

Speakers for entertainment? Like I stated before its a motorcycle not a car.

Yellow headlights are the gay so are the fast and the furious graphics.

Pop a stoppie? LOL more like I went to high almost flipped which I also stated before not sure if you learned to comprehend things in school, because I stated this before, I will throw more pics up when I get a chance.

*** beach pics? LOL First time Ive ever taken pictures of my bike, I noticed you have alot of pics of your bikes on your myspace.

I used the search button didnt find ****, thanks for your douche bag answer though it helped tons.

Everyone watch out for this guy hes the best thing since butter.
Old 08-10-2008, 04:00 AM

Ill pass on the free ecko clothing and putting theyre stickers on my motorcycle.

Speakers for entertainment? Like I stated before its a motorcycle not a car.

Yellow headlights are the gay so are the fast and the furious graphics.

Pop a stoppie? LOL more like I went to high almost flipped which I also stated before not sure if you learned to comprehend things in school, because I stated this before, I will throw more pics up when I get a chance.

*** beach pics? LOL First time Ive ever taken pictures of my bike, I noticed you have alot of pics of your bikes on your myspace.

I used the search button didnt find ****, thanks for your douche bag answer though it helped tons.

Everyone watch out for this guy hes the best thing since butter.

haahahahaha, you still continue to be a vagasil pack. dude i urge you to stop talking. once again, you prove how dumb you may just be..... i have been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you just keep proving me wrong. you ARE stupid... those are stock graphics, i just am creative enough to change the color. i never new yamaha made F&F graphics...

if the yellow lights are gay, fine.... many people on this forum are now gay.

your stoppie, IS a pop-a-stoppie..... post a video of you rolling one, and end the debate.

p.s. myspace is for pics.... thats why there are PICS on my myspace. glad you are taking the liberty of looking..... but it doesnt make you feel any better bout your R6 now does it?

it's just best to not respond.... just stop now. somehow i dont think your intelligent enough to stop, so i will for you.

here's what i found in a easy search, so look harder *******.
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...dle-set-2.html

Last edited by SYTFU_R6; 08-10-2008 at 04:26 AM.

Quick Reply: **Post pictures of R6's here**