Ballerina Circle Pic

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 07:17 PM

mikkee is a decent person
Re: Ballerina Circle Pic

Originally Posted by old man roger
it's a world of difference having some thing solid to stand on huh ?
Yep I feel safe, and able to manuver on it easier cuz of that too.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:27 PM
Wheelings my firebladings

CSL-STUNTZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by mikkee
Yep I feel safe, and able to manuver on it easier cuz of that too.
Are you still talking about sex?
Old 11-21-2007, 07:29 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

the first one i made was for my own bike and i was like holy **** i should have done this years ago....

i had been riding on a bent bracket with the peg aiming down for a while and then i went to the subcage i thought i was in heaven ..not a sales pitch either it's just how much of a difference it made to me..
Old 11-21-2007, 08:08 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe it's the lack of 12 bar? I'll comparing to your avatar
Old 11-21-2007, 09:37 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

so what kind of cage is that?
Old 11-21-2007, 11:27 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Definitley highly homo
Old 11-22-2007, 03:04 AM

da Liks is a decent person

arent you dressed about the same as in your avatar?
Old 11-22-2007, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by atnuts
maybe it's the lack of 12 bar? I'll comparing to your avatar
Avatar is stuntin on my gixxer that’s gone as of a month ago, being a little lazy about changing it. Also had a SI round bar but bent it strait dn after it bashed itself and my head into the curb flipping a hc endo. Vid is in my MS vids, pretty nasty crash. Got another si bar that will be here mon.

Originally Posted by Beto
so what kind of cage is that?
MXD track cage w/ custom 3rd point

Originally Posted by nags
Definitley highly homo
most definitely

Originally Posted by da Liks
arent you dressed about the same as in your avatar?
We have an observant one folks! el oh el

Last edited by mikkee; 11-22-2007 at 11:57 AM.
Old 11-22-2007, 01:54 PM

k-fos23 is a decent person

that pic wasnt so bad watching u i noticed u got some kane looking skills with ur stretch and what did u do about your tail plastic weld it, fiberglass or just get a new one and it was good riding and meeting u guys
Old 11-22-2007, 02:12 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Its a sick trick

but the socks, and the fact your calling YOUR flamingo a 'ballerina' makes it totally gay..
Old 11-22-2007, 02:50 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mikkee
Nuh uh.. still. ur joking right?
after 2 years of learning them.. didn't you enter the most circle comp? you hit...3?
Old 11-23-2007, 02:28 AM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
after 2 years of learning them.. didn't you enter the most circle comp? you hit...3?
Took me about 3 months on and off. Bike was running the worst it has ever had that day at XDL, bogged to ****, just wanted to fall on its face and my hb went to mush kinda hard to ride at all, let alone circles when it's running like that. Seven was the most I got in practice, but still went out there anyways.. I could have gotten 20 tops if it wasn't being a bitch.. One of the many reasons it's gone now, and am glad.. lol
Old 11-23-2007, 02:31 AM

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Its a sick trick

but the socks, and the fact your calling YOUR flamingo a 'ballerina' makes it totally gay..
Just poking some fun at stuntriding, face it sometimes some tricks do look a little ballerinaish. lol

I think the sox are totally strait tho.... totally. lol

Last edited by mikkee; 11-23-2007 at 02:34 AM.
Old 11-23-2007, 02:39 AM

K here's a few from today's Thanksgiving session w/ out the socks, am I stunt trendy and cool now? lol the socks will be back tho.............. bitches..

Name:  1-3.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  94.1 KB

Name:  3-2.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  51.6 KB

Name:  4-2.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  119.8 KB
Old 11-23-2007, 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by k-fos23
that pic wasnt so bad watching u i noticed u got some kane looking skills with ur stretch and what did u do about your tail plastic weld it, fiberglass or just get a new one and it was good riding and meeting u guys
Yeah I kno, I was just poking some fun at it. lol Tail plastic just cut it and cleaned it up. Got a spare race tail and my si round bar comin in on mon. Likewise we'll do it again soon!
Old 11-26-2007, 04:07 PM

krazykyle85 is a decent person

haha mike socks are slightly homo.. but they give you that slighty homo ballerina style... hahahah so when yer at the spot... we'll all no who that is bustn the ballerinas... all thou i thinka true ballerina is with a toe drag on the ground.. hahaha
ya... bummer about yer spot... damn sherrifs... i couldnt ride for sheot there... no flat spots at all i felt like i was allways fightin the bike thru the bumps
Old 11-26-2007, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by krazykyle85
haha mike socks are slightly homo.. but they give you that slighty homo ballerina style... hahahah so when yer at the spot... we'll all no who that is bustn the ballerinas... all thou i thinka true ballerina is with a toe drag on the ground.. hahaha
ya... bummer about yer spot... damn sherrifs... i couldnt ride for sheot there... no flat spots at all i felt like i was allways fightin the bike thru the bumps
Bustin balerinas, bwahahahahahaha i like it, I don't care what anyone says I'll still wear my sox. lol

**** while you girls were waiting in line to circle in the perfect spot, which that area were all of you were circling was perfectly flat btw, it may have been the concrete cuz it grabs your tire much different when you gas it compared to blacktop. Where I was doing them was in the bumpiest area at the spot over by the curb, all you have to do is adjust with the gas and brake maybe your body position a little bit. Better get used to that **** son! LOL Our spot is heaven compared to just about every show or event I have rode at. Slants, bumps, gravel u name it, gota be able to bust out your ballerinas on anything sukka. lol