Tried Some New Tandem Stunts

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 02:06 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person
Re: Tried Some New Tandem Stunts

Yeah. Heavily scarred for life, but it doesn't slow me down or make me waver for a second, it's a guaranteed consequence I accepted before I ever got into this. It's gonna happen, so make sure you are prepared for it, inside & out ok? In my experience, the consequences to the operator's mental & emotional state are often far worse than the physical injuries to the passenger when something goes bad. The feelings you have of guilt/blame/responsibility etc etc can be nasty. You BOTH need to banish any remnants of that mentality before engaging in tandem, otherwise it will come back to haunt you when the worst happens.
Old 06-02-2007, 12:51 PM

Stubbz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Tried Some New Tandem Stunts

yeah i've thought a lot about all of that. we have had really good luck so far and i have never been down even by myself but i'm sure in time somethign may happen but i believe we are both very well prepared for it in case anything ever does happen, i know just what you mean about the mentality damage it can do to the driver to hurt the passanger, i can only imagine how that would feel, but we are prepared for the worst when we go out to ride