Scooter Trash Photo Gallery
www.ScooterTrashST.com
Detroit, Michigan

River Rouge Injury Update

Old 09-04-2004, 11:46 PM

Killer B is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Tragedy For Canadian Guy

This is Killer B from Border City Xtreems (Bulletproofs right hand man). We were up at the hospital since the accident so here is the REAL update. Tyler is in surgery at Henry Ford Hospital. He broke both bone (clean off) in his shin and fractured the lower part of his knee. I don't know where this two week recovery time came from he will be lucky if he makes it to Daytona Bike Week in February. I will keep you posted.
P.S. Thanks for all your concerns.
Old 09-05-2004, 12:12 AM

Post Re: River Rouge Injury Update

Newest Update:
We just got word from the Doc. (at 11:30) Had to put rods and pins to hold leg together. Not enough blood supply going to his foot might have to go back for surgery. Hoping blood flow will increase, reduce the risk of amputation.
Old 09-05-2004, 12:19 AM
T&A
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

T&A has a spectacular aura aboutT&A has a spectacular aura aboutT&A has a spectacular aura about
Re: River Rouge Injury Update

Even though you may not know all of the detroit crew...we ALL are praying for a quick recovery. Lookin forward to seein BCX rockin it HARD next time...
Old 09-05-2004, 12:40 AM

If anyone has goooooood footage of the crash contact me.
email: killerb_750@hotmail.com
Old 09-05-2004, 10:15 AM
Rock'n the world

BigJeff is an unknown quantity at this point

It was a nasty looking crash from the stand point the bike fell straight down on his leg and never moved off of it. Hope the blood gets flowing back to normal and he has a fast recovery.

As far as footage there were some younger guys taping over by Times and Skitch maybe they know who the guys were. I heard them say they caught the whole thing on tape.

Jeff
Old 09-05-2004, 10:43 AM

Pat the Weirdo is an unknown quantity at this point

Thoughts and prayers definetly go out to Tyler and I as well as everyone hope for the best.
Old 09-05-2004, 12:19 PM

Slickrr is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Tragedy For Canadian Guy

Originally Posted by Killer B
This is Killer B from Border City Xtreems (Bulletproofs right Ihand man). We were up at the hospital since the accident so here is the REAL update. Tyler is in surgery at Henry Ford Hospital. He broke both bone (clean off) in his shin and fractured the lower part of his knee. I don't know where this two week recovery time came from he will be lucky if he makes it to Daytona Bike Week in February. I will keep you posted.
P.S. Thanks for all your concerns.
My name is Rick I am the other guy that was in the accident. I can't say how sorry I am, ever since it happened I have been sick, To Tyler family and friends I am sorry guys It happened so quick I just didn't have no were to go
I will be sittin here by the computer paying for Tyler, please keep me posted...
Old 09-05-2004, 12:23 PM
*#%@!

Hinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to all

wish you the best, hope ya heal up fast
Old 09-05-2004, 01:40 PM

Little-E is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Slickrr
My name is Rick I am the other guy that was in the accident. I can't say how sorry I am, ever since it happened I have been sick, To Tyler family and friends I am sorry guys It happened so quick I just didn't have no were to go
I will be sittin here by the computer paying for Tyler, please keep me posted...
Don't beat yourself up bro everyone knows the risk involved. I hope he has a speedy recovery
Old 09-05-2004, 02:58 PM

every1ssweetie is a decent person

Like everyone else is saying.... Don't be too hard on yourself! This all was a misfortune that was bound to happen and it wasn't YOUR FAULT! We saw everything. Everyone was lucky that you reacted the way you did and didn't end up in the crowd.
Old 09-05-2004, 04:11 PM

DetroitStyle is a decent person

It wasn't your fault Rick. Believe me, we all know that. If anything you did a good job keeping it together and not taking out a bunch of bystanders. Don't beat yourself up over this. It's not your fault.
Old 09-05-2004, 05:41 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Supafly is an unknown quantity at this point

As the rest have said Rick this was not in any way your fault. I definately wish Tyler a speedy recovery with no complication but you should not be beating yourself up for what happened. Tyler did what anyone would have done. It's natural instinct to swerve to avoid hitting someone and unfortunately you were right there when he swerved.

On that note hopefully everyone came out of this with a better understanding of what it takes to put on an event of this caliber and next time it will be done correctly as to avoid a situation like this.
Old 09-05-2004, 06:06 PM

02CBR954 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: River Rouge Injury Update

Hey rick man, its rob bro, It was deff. a shitty situation, for both of you, it sux, all of us here with Total Chaos are wishing tyler a super fast recovery, we just had a teamate get out of the hospital, been there over 2 months, we know what its like, hang in their tyler and all of BSX, glad things didnt turn out any worse than they did, cause with the crowd that close, it could have gotten REAL bad

..... its funny how the people who go on about safety, are sometimes the most UNSAFE....

take from that as u will...
Old 09-05-2004, 06:23 PM

gixxerguy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey man it's not your fault

IT'S THE DUMBASS THAT WAS STANDING IN THE STREET TELLING BCX DOOD TO GET OFF THE ROAD AND LET THE FIDDIES RIDE.

I AS RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE THING, WHEN DROPTOP SAID HEY TO BCX DOOD, HE STOPPED THEN TALKED FOR A SPLIT SECOND AND THEN YOU CAME ALONG....

EVERYTHING WOULD HAVE BEEN COOL IF DIPSHIT WASN'T STANDING THERE,

WHY NOT USE THE ****ING MEGA PHONE YOU BROUGHT WITH YOU
OR IF YOU WERE SOOOO ORGANIZED WHY NOT HAVE FLAGS AND USE THEM FROM THE SIDELINES

RED FOR FIDDIES, BLUE FOR BIG BIKES OR SOMETHING

RED FLAG FOR STOP INSTEAD OF A HUMAN BODY RUNNING AROUND

speedy recovery to BCX crewmember, and to you cinci boy if you were injured.
Old 09-05-2004, 07:22 PM
ScooterTrashST.com

NICK HILL is a decent person

wow... everything happened so fast. pretty shitty but i agree it wasnt any of the riders faults. as far as daryl goes, i dont know. i do know he feels horrible that it had happened and that people are suffering from the event. i also agree there should have been a better system of comunication other then walking in the road and trying to yell at the riders to let the 50's out.

Rick dont stress to bad you did what you could. **** happens and unfortunatly you got caught up in it. your welcome out this way anytime. you guys have my number.

Tyler you owe me Rallies! so get better.

if there is anything that myself or scooter trash can do to make anything easier on any of the involed parties feel free to ask. 248-342-9432.
Old 09-05-2004, 07:22 PM

Slickrr is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey this is Rick I want to thank everyone that has took the time to drop a line on here it is realy making me feel better I am just upset that a injury so bad was cause from somthing so stupid I am hoping for the best I wish somone would give us a update dose anyone know how he is doing???
Old 09-05-2004, 07:37 PM
ScooterTrashST.com

Hey this is Rick I want to thank everyone that has took the time to drop a line on here it is realy making me feel better I am just upset that a injury so bad was cause from somthing so stupid I am hoping for the best I wish somone would give us a update dose anyone know how he is doing???
check your pm's
Old 09-05-2004, 08:22 PM

Hey Rick, Sorry it took me so long to give an update. We were all up at the hospital today. He is pretty sore but still has his sense of humor. He is pissed that its his brake leg though. He now knows that its not your fault, he doesn't remember much from that day (not even crossing the border on one wheel) but we are all trying to help him remember by telling him what went down. His head is fine (well same as it was before the accident) the doctors say he doesn't remember much cause of the shock. He says he will be stronger and faster than ever, now that he has a rod in his leg. We told him about all your concerns and he wanted us to thank everyone for thinking of him. Not sure when he's coming home probably a few weeks. He's got alot of drugs going into him (I think hes loving that) .
Also he wanted to make sure that we thanked the nurse/rider that was attending to him before the ambulance got there. If anyone knows who he is or what group he is from please let me know. Tyler wants to thank him personally when he gets out.
Old 09-05-2004, 08:41 PM
ScooterTrashST.com

tomorrow i think melissa and i are going to pay him a visit. what room is he in?

Quick Reply: River Rouge Injury Update