Scooter Trash Photo Gallery
www.ScooterTrashST.com
Detroit, Michigan

The Second Elevator

Old 04-13-2005, 01:05 PM

Mogwai will become famous soon enough
The Second Elevator

So CCX brought us some pizza for lunch today (6 Pizza's for 17 people....lame(and on top of that no one bothered setting up any picnic tables for us to eat at....double lame)). Anyway, My office buddy (Bethane), John, Tony and myself were all standing aroung a skid of books eating and talking about movies.
I have no clue how it was brought up but John says something about the second elevator.......come on, I'm not an idiot, I've worked here for a little over three years now and I know that there is no second elevator!
Bethane agrees with me...she's worked here forever and she also says that there is no second elevator.
Then Tony pipes in, "oh yeah, I know where the second elevartor is, right past Human resources, by the door to the front parking lot, on your left"
"Listen Tony, I know that there is not a second elevator" I say.
"Do you want us to show you?" john asked me
"no!" I said, yeah right, at this point I knew it was a joke, Bethane can't stop smiling and john and tony just look like they're making **** up as they go.
"Come on" john says "I'll show both of you" Well, ok, I guess if we're all going to walk half way across the plant just to look in a closet that is maybe missing a ceiling tile or something, I'm game to waist some time.
So we're all walking through bindery, and I can't stop laughing! I mean wtf? We're going to look at an elevator that isn't there and the joke is totally on me so I might as well have fun with it and be willing to see the humor.
So we get out through the bindery, past Human resources down the hall to where the elevator is supposed to be. And right there on the wall, next to a door that looked like it should open to a staircase, was two little illuminated buttons. "in use" and "call".
"WTF is this?" I asked
"It's the second elevator"
"No it's not!"
Sure as ****, They opened the door, and inside there was one of those curtains that they have on old RV bathrooms, we pushed it aside and there it was! The second elevator! I would never use it but it's there!
Old 04-14-2005, 06:46 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough
Re: The Second Elevator

R U a Retard???
Old 04-15-2005, 12:19 AM

2BIT RDRZ is an unknown quantity at this point

do u work at Sheridan Books by any chance?
Old 04-15-2005, 02:20 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Wow thanks Mog, that was a great story.

It reminds me of all the times I sent the new kid into the Walk-in Freezer at BK to get a Can of Steam. It was always hard to convince them, but with enough persistance I could get them to go. Sometimes Twice if I played my cards right. I would tell them that if they would go back into the freezer it was just after the Goose meat, if they got to the Alligator feet they had gone to far. I could get some kids to stay in that freazer for a good ten minutes.

Looking back at it now, my story doesn't seem so great any more because it wasn't nearly as long as yours

Big Jarsh
Old 04-15-2005, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by 2BIT RDRZ
do u work at Sheridan Books by any chance?

Nope, Thomson-Shore
Old 04-15-2005, 10:04 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
Wow thanks Mog, that was a great story.

It reminds me of all the times I sent the new kid into the Walk-in Freezer at BK to get a Can of Steam. It was always hard to convince them, but with enough persistance I could get them to go. Sometimes Twice if I played my cards right. I would tell them that if they would go back into the freezer it was just after the Goose meat, if they got to the Alligator feet they had gone to far. I could get some kids to stay in that freazer for a good ten minutes.

Looking back at it now, my story doesn't seem so great any more because it wasn't nearly as long as yours

Big Jarsh
Even better is sending the noob to the restaraunt next door to borrow a pack a stan. This was back before anyone knew what the hell packastan is.
Old 04-15-2005, 10:07 AM

packastan......pack-a-stan........LOL!!!!!!
Old 04-15-2005, 07:49 PM

I drive for Old Dominion Frt. lines, and you ate all the pizza, damm you . That was our sales rep. that bought you your pizza and when I showed up I didn't even get any.
What dept. do you work in? I'm usually there picking up my freight later in the afternoon, so if you ever see me wearing my ST hat, or the big tatoo on my arm, stop by and say hi to your Ohio friend.
Old 04-15-2005, 08:00 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 2BIT RDRZ
I drive for Old Dominion Frt. lines, and you ate all the pizza, damm you . That was our sales rep. that bought you your pizza and when I showed up I didn't even get any.
What dept. do you work in? I'm usually there picking up my freight later in the afternoon, so if you ever see me wearing my ST hat, or the big tatoo on my arm, stop by and say hi to your Ohio friend.

Get off my girl dawg!!!

Get your own.

What's up hows the Triple??
Old 04-15-2005, 08:28 PM

Yeah, I'm a scheduler. I'm not usally back in shipping or receiving. We just share the same boss.

Suprised you never saw the bright yellow truck with the Scooter Trash sticker across the front, or my bike....

There's nothing but fat people in our shipping department.....and when I say fat.....I'm being nice
Old 04-16-2005, 02:42 AM

Originally Posted by Mogwai
Yeah, I'm a scheduler. I'm not usally back in shipping or receiving. We just share the same boss.

Suprised you never saw the bright yellow truck with the Scooter Trash sticker across the front, or my bike....

There's nothing but fat people in our shipping department.....and when I say fat.....I'm being nice
Ain't that the truth
I've seen your truck around at Schwartz house and driving around Chelsea, but never at work.
What up Schwartz, long time no see, I drive by and blow the air horn all the time but I never see your car there anymore.