Scooter Trash Photo Gallery
www.ScooterTrashST.com
Detroit, Michigan

Bike Blessing/Stunt Show/Fiddy Show

Old 05-24-2005, 02:04 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Doris is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bike Blessing/Stunt Show/Fiddy Show

I know I saw something about the 50's in one of the 700 threads... whats going on with that? I just cant find the thread with it, well... I am lazy and I dont feel like looking lol.

I am now thinking I might go sunday night, and stay at a hotel... let me know
Old 05-24-2005, 02:29 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T&A
Those are some sweet skills...the black and white one
They digitized it from a picture of you.
Old 05-24-2005, 02:32 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Doris
I know I saw something about the 50's in one of the 700 threads... whats going on with that? I just cant find the thread with it, well... I am lazy and I dont feel like looking lol.

I am now thinking I might go sunday night, and stay at a hotel... let me know
I'll most likely be crashing at the fraternity house. Walking distance from the bar. Actually, the city of Flint drew a blue line out in front of the bar to the house. And it conviently goes past a 7-11 so you can buy a 40oz for the walk right next to the bar, and a river at the end so you have a place to throw the empty. Just make sure you turn right when you walk out of the bar. LEFT IS BAD!
Old 05-25-2005, 02:10 AM
It came out in the wash!?

XFlipX is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NINER
I'll most likely be crashing at the fraternity house. Walking distance from the bar. Actually, the city of Flint drew a blue line out in front of the bar to the house. And it conviently goes past a 7-11 so you can buy a 40oz for the walk right next to the bar, and a river at the end so you have a place to throw the empty. Just make sure you turn right when you walk out of the bar. LEFT IS BAD!

True true....

Flip
Old 05-25-2005, 10:19 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Doris is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NINER
thta whole post didnt answer one of my questions lol
Old 05-25-2005, 02:39 PM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Doris you can stay at my house Free Back massage and Mashed Tatters

Big Jarsh
Old 05-25-2005, 10:53 PM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

I was asked at tonights meeting to stress one more time the fact that everyone who rides in the parade MUST NOT BE DISRESPECTFUL IN ANY WAY.
(i.e. No burnouts, wheelies, stoppies, or anyother stunts on the big bike) The Mayors office has an image in their minds of a bunch of reckless kids out there being a danger to everyone involved. we must, if only once this year, show that we can be tame respectful riders.

Fiddies are welcome, so if you must horse around, get yourself on a fiddy and bust a move.

Other then that, we are supposed to be at the Church no later then 12 noon, (to ride in the parade) and we will line up to get to the start up spot of the parade almost as soon as we get there. A time that was thrown around was 12:30, so I'm saying we make sure we are there before that time.

Thank you

Big Jarsh
Old 06-03-2005, 03:36 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

so....how long is this gonna be a sticky???
Old 06-03-2005, 06:08 PM

FOR-EEEEVEERRRR

Big Jarsh