Scooter Trash Photo Gallery
www.ScooterTrashST.com
Detroit, Michigan
View Poll Results: Did you ever Sh*t your pants in school?
Yes, I blew my pants out
24.00%
Nope, i just laughed at others that did
76.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Did you ever Sh** your pants in school?

Old 03-10-2005, 01:14 PM
M50M OG

Sonicjay is a decent person
Re: Did you ever Sh** your pants in school?

Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
We just had this discussion last week. Marino was talking about it and he says "I mean, who ***** there pants, right?" and I said "I **** my pants at least once a year."

It just happens.

On a related note. We once knew this Asian chap named Moy. And we were all out at a sports bar. Can't remember the place of it. But we got there a bit early and got some food and decided to wait for the night crowd. Well, about an hour later, we all smell something. Turns out, Moy shat himself. But the thing is, he wouldn't leave. He had his car there. He had nothing going on. We kept telling him, "Dude, you have to go home." and he wouldn't. He had khakis on too, and it was clearly visible, so he just sat at his table. Never hung out with Moy again. And ever since then, to "Moy" has become a word we use. When you smell something, you ask "Did you Moy?"

try it. it's catchy. "Hey, did you Moy?"
you guys and your terms..btw, I saw a Stenod Racing sticker on a fullsize silver pickup on the way back from Fenton about 2 weeks ago. Made me laugh
Old 03-10-2005, 01:15 PM
M50M OG

This one time, at the bike shop...

Nevermind..it's too ridiculous..
Old 03-10-2005, 01:19 PM
M50M OG

Moy happens..lol

I used to work with a guy who called it G and L'd (Gambled n' Lost) when you didn't know if it was a fart or sheot..and turns out it wasn't a fart.
Old 03-10-2005, 01:26 PM

outlawhustle05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Owww look at me i "Sharted "myself hu hu hu
Old 06-15-2008, 11:23 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

im gonna go poop now!
Old 11-18-2008, 08:15 PM
KYD
Retarded

KYD is an unknown quantity at this point

there was once a time when i was coming back from the mall on my bike and my stomach was rollin to the point where i had pains and i was starting to sweat and i knew what was going to happen so i slapped the old lady on the leg lettin her know to hang on. Dropped a gear and disappeard. was humdingin down all these back road in order not to get seen by po po(cuz that woulda been cool to **** myself while being ticketed call it insult to injury) so im nearly catchin air of these shitty backroads to my place in the middle of bumfucked egypt. Im going 60 down our community road and pullin into the driveway with the kickstand down and key turned off, i hit the brakes hard, the woman smacks into me, i do a lil ballaerina hop off the bike, fumbled through a gazillion keys, i get inside runin down the hall workin my pants off with my jacket, helmet, and gloves still on. i get in the ******* and the best way to describe it was and EXPLOSION happend. I looked like the one dude off of "Dumb n Dumber" when he almost ***** to death on the non workin crapper. My shield even started to fog up after a minute or two. talk about a close call.....looked kinda like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpIGPVu8hVU
Old 12-10-2008, 02:29 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

i got a buddy named bobby who's **** himself atleast 7 or 8 times. it's the funniest thing ever.