Detroit, Michigan

Deryl Deryl Deryl

Old 12-13-2004, 02:59 PM
EEE

EEE is an unknown quantity at this point
Deryl Deryl Deryl

Just a messege from my boyee..

Originally Posted by Droptop
Hey you little ****ing bitch boy next time I see your mother****ing *** I am beating the **** out of you.. mark my words... You got something to say about my mom... We will See.... I bet you get that fagit *** of yours kicked...
Deryl...poor poor Deryl... You got alot of anger built up. And alot of people to fight.. I'm not angery at you... That would be like making fun a a retarded person with disabilities. So get pumped up.... and bring it. I promise, when you fall to the ground, I will maintain composure and let you sleep. See, I've come a long way (wich is good for your sake)! I used to loose control and black out, but I realize now that I have the ability to seriously hurt or even kill little ******* like you. I was goona beat some sense into you long ago, but realized quickly, that there is no helping you. Just be careful you don't get in over your head (prolly to late huh?).. I gotta run bro... Meeting in Cali with Sony. By the way, I am calling and setting up meetings with all your sponsors to let them know who they are dealing with when it comes to Mr. Deryl. Please write back so that I may put these sponsors in contact with a member of AOB that will actually help that team and hopefuly allow growth and prosparity for those guys. How's your daughter? Safe I hope. Any black marks with child services? I will have to check into that or I won't be able to sleep knowing I could have helped her.
Old 12-13-2004, 03:04 PM
EEE

Re: Deryl Deryl Deryl

He musta been responding to this... Not sure though

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...9&page=3&pp=20
Old 12-13-2004, 03:37 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Droptop can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by EEE
Just a messege from my boyee..

Deryl...poor poor Deryl... You got alot of anger built up. And alot of people to fight.. I'm not angery at you... That would be like making fun a a retarded person with disabilities. So get pumped up.... and bring it. I promise, when you fall to the ground, I will maintain composure and let you sleep. See, I've come a long way (wich is good for your sake)! I used to loose control and black out, but I realize now that I have the ability to seriously hurt or even kill little ******* like you. I was goona beat some sense into you long ago, but realized quickly, that there is no helping you. Just be careful you don't get in over your head (prolly to late huh?).. I gotta run bro... Meeting in Cali with Sony. By the way, I am calling and setting up meetings with all your sponsors to let them know who they are dealing with when it comes to Mr. Deryl. Please write back so that I may put these sponsors in contact with a member of AOB that will actually help that team and hopefuly allow growth and prosparity for those guys. How's your daughter? Safe I hope. Any black marks with child services? I will have to check into that or I won't be able to sleep knowing I could have helped her.
Put my daughters or my family in your mouth!!! I hope it was worth it!!! When I see you .... You will be seeing ICU..... You little fuc( I should have beat your fagit *** at the rouge show... Next time you will not walk away... This is not a threat this is a Promise......
Old 12-13-2004, 03:57 PM

hot magma is a decent person

this should get good
Old 12-13-2004, 04:02 PM

brick is a decent person

I think he needs a hug
Old 12-13-2004, 04:04 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

Pullen up my chair once again.
How about this. Scooter Trash host a fight EEE against Daryl winner gets $500 and bragging rights on SL. Also Scooter Trash get exclusive rights to the fight footage. We'll rent a ring and Hell we'll even give the losser $100. $5.oo at the door for anyone that wants to watch.
Old 12-13-2004, 04:11 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Who knew a bunch of little bitches behind the keys of the internet could be gangsters.... Please Mother*uc(ers font have the fuc(ing clue on what a gangster is.... I see alot of little rich boys who grew up in the suburbs.... Why your running your mouth why dont you do some research on what a real gangster is... why dont you do some research look up Cash Flow Posse, Latin Counts, Folks. around the years 1995... Then we will see....

Im not some little bitch, never backed down from anyone, No matter what was going to happen.... I was raised on the streets of Southwest Detroit..

Put my family name in your mouth... And you wanted a war... you got one... This is no longer some bullshit stuntlife drama thing... It is personal. I have stayed away from this stuntlife drama because half of these bitches couldnt fight there way out of a wet paper bag... Not all... But most of the ones I know running there mouth couldnt.... It is Personal Now

Bring it... You name the place the time... I can assure I will be there...

See Ya When I see Ya
Old 12-13-2004, 04:14 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Has this horse even twiched in months? I think the maggots turned into flies and died already. Seriously......
Old 12-13-2004, 04:21 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Originally Posted by Schwartz

Pullen up my chair once again.
How about this. Scooter Trash host a fight EEE against Daryl winner gets $500 and bragging rights on SL. Also Scooter Trash get exclusive rights to the fight footage. We'll rent a ring and Hell we'll even give the losser $100. $5.oo at the door for anyone that wants to watch.
Scooter Trash doesnt get exclusive rights to ****... We will bring this **** to the hood.... (Ghetto for you that dont know what that means) And we will solve it the right way!!!!
Old 12-13-2004, 04:53 PM
Rock'n the world

BigJeff is an unknown quantity at this point

LMAO.... Sorry but it doesn't matter where you grew up, it only matters if you back up the sit you talk. In my years of liven the guys that take the high road and don't run their traps are usually the fawkers you better watch out for.

Matt I would chip in some money to watch this one go down. You promote it and DR will help back you as much as we can. We never turn down a chance to see some fighting but I think we may want to get some undercard fights also.

Jeff
Old 12-13-2004, 04:56 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Originally Posted by BigJeff
LMAO.... Sorry but it doesn't matter where you grew up, it only matters if you back up the sit you talk. In my years of liven the guys that take the high road and don't run their traps are usually the fawkers you better watch out for.

Matt I would chip in some money to watch this one go down. You promote it and DR will help back you as much as we can. We never turn down a chance to see some fighting but I think we may want to get some undercard fights also.

Jeff

Just some info: Scooter Trash aint running ****.. This will be solved on the streets or in some parking lot....
Only thing thats going to happen is one of there fans is going to get there *** beat Hood-Style!!!!

When this little bitch is ready to meet and Get his *** beat... Someone let me know... Till then its just a little bitch running his mouth!!! Im not hard to find!!
Old 12-13-2004, 05:05 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

shut up....u make yourself look stupider and stupider every week

give it up
Old 12-13-2004, 05:06 PM

big dave is an unknown quantity at this point

i feel like i should be paying somebody just for the entertainment this board brings. certainly this is a joke though right? some masterful gag put on by scooter trash to keep people laughing their asses off?
Old 12-13-2004, 05:17 PM
I Love To Post!

Lucky~13 is a decent person

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
shut up....u make yourself look stupider and stupider every week

give it up
Dude, don't tell him to shut up! This is entertaining!

Though I kinda agree talking smack about one's family does suck. Almost as much as politcing a dead friend to make yourself look good. But whatever, on to the pics...

D-Boy in his tough childhood days. Truly a gangsta in the making.

But then he unionized. Finally a place for him to apply his pent up aggression.

After awhile, life was good. He was even promoted to G.O.D.!
Old 12-13-2004, 05:18 PM
EEE

Originally Posted by big dave
i feel like i should be paying somebody just for the entertainment this board brings. certainly this is a joke though right? some masterful gag put on by scooter trash to keep people laughing their asses off?
I like to call this... "The Butterfly Effect"!
Gangsta What? Hoooty Hooooo... Holla atchya Baybaz Momma!!!!
Old 12-13-2004, 05:22 PM
I Love To Post!

I'M GANGSTA!! BOW BEFORE ME!!! I WAS IN A GANG!! I R L33T!!!!

Also, why do some people obess over "teh street"? Could it be that they can get away with more dirty tricks there?
Old 12-13-2004, 05:34 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

hell for this i will pay a $10 cover WHOODIE! im GANGstar! yall dont know my ghetto, i rep the dirty dirty suburbs, u know wher the tru crimes go down white colar style nukka!
Old 12-13-2004, 05:40 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by ghostsoldier3
hell for this i will pay a $10 cover WHOODIE! im GANGstar! yall dont know my ghetto, i rep the dirty dirty suburbs, u know wher the tru crimes go down white colar style nukka!
My hoodies so bad, we don't use teh crosswalks. Oh yeah, we're gangstas.
Old 12-13-2004, 05:44 PM
EEE

Hi everyone!.. Just wanted to clear up any misconcusions... When the daughter was mensioned.. It was an inquiry reguarding her well being. As for Mom..well.. she is a gossiper (new word).. but that's not so bad... It's no lie either! Don't loose focus Deryl!!!! I only hate you. Dont fluff it up looser (wit my mind on my money and my money on my mind..

I better watch what I say.. I just heard Deryl was a Green Beret Trained to kill!!! Till next month.. PEEEEEEECE!!
Old 12-13-2004, 05:52 PM

STchick is a decent person

oh daryl, honestly it might be better if you just NOT come to this board some times it's easier if you just ignore it. if you know we talk **** about you over here why do you come over here? EEE has the right to bitch about your mom's actions at the rouge show b/c he was confronted by her. lol which was funny watching an old, top heavy ghetto lookin woman yell at EEE to stick up for her baby boy....awww how cute pft.Daryl you need to learn to pick your fights if you're going to have to have your mom stick up for you. oh and what about all these gangs? are you going to try to tell me that in 1995 you were a member? that would be just what you're notorious for....lying

Quick Reply: Deryl Deryl Deryl