Please Vote!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2004, 07:58 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Please Vote!!!!

polls open in 3 min....id like to thank almost everyone for making this interesting. good luck and may the lesser of the 2 evils win.
Old 11-02-2004, 12:34 PM

Kev900RR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iceberg
politics may have no reason to be on this site but its not like you guys are posting up in stunting 101 ,or stunt pics threads . the wisconsin thread is for whatever is going on in wisconsin i thought ? b/c i have seen peolpe on here in the wisconsin thread selling stuff , like cars , jet skis , parts, talking about partys etc etc and none of that has to do with stunting , but thats not my point .everyone does have there own reasons why they want to vote for who ever ,what does matter is that you do get out there and vote b/c this time the election realy does matter and its so close that any vote on any side could make or brake the election so go vote just my
kevin i got one for you i saw all the post on this thread and no one was talking **** to you ,this thread had nothing to do with you and bill so why did you start talking **** again look man its you, read the post you started this **** again and for no reason your making your self look like the bad guy with all the **** talking in every ****ing thread ..........
Say hello to the bad guy! why don't you try some commas and periods once in a while?
Old 11-02-2004, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by bill parr
ill tell ya what bitch boy, how bout you bring your sorry *** over anytime you want. none of your boys, none of mine, just you and i , when i get done ill even drive your ***** *** to the hospital so they can fix your face....i might even slow down a little before i toss you out....theres your invitation, how big of a man are you? can you back up your **** when your by yourself or off the computer?? lets see...i think your full of **** and when i come at you your gonna cry like a little girl....
I really do thank you for the invitation, Pass. I'm so glad I'm getting you to the point of violence, That means I'm doing my job. You got me to the point of violence when you pointed your elbo at me, And talked **** behind my back. It's all good billy, I cant wait to run into you. Lets just hope your fighting skillz aren't like your riding skillz. you ***** la la
Old 11-02-2004, 12:47 PM

pfunkadelik is an unknown quantity at this point

..... VOTED!! took a whole ten minutes. i think it took longer driving to the place than it was to vote. lucky there wasn't any big lines like they showed on the news!! that would be .

P.
Old 11-02-2004, 02:38 PM

iceberg is an unknown quantity at this point

going after work befor i go to the gym !!!!!!!!!
Old 11-02-2004, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Kev900RR
I really do thank you for the invitation, Pass. I'm so glad I'm getting you to the point of violence, That means I'm doing my job. You got me to the point of violence when you pointed your elbo at me, And talked **** behind my back. It's all good billy, I cant wait to run into you. Lets just hope your fighting skillz aren't like your riding skillz. you ***** la la
lets get one thing straight, first off i never had a problem with you let alone talked **** about you until you started your **** on here. i was the first one to say yeah, i was the first one to chime in and tell the group i thought it would have been a good idea for you and your boys to come in and make this one big group. so dont think for one sec. i ever had a problem with you until you started to run your mouth on here non stop. and it all started why? because you can dish it out and make your wise *** little comments but the second someone says **** about you you get all pissy like a little kid and get diahrea of the mouth. even the second time you tried to get in, whatever the case was , whatever you and parker talked about i wasnt there, i still was the first one to say yeah, lets do it. its you man, not your boys you. your the reason none of us comes around to ride with anyone you ride with. you always got something slick to say. and none of us can stand that. maybe if you could stop running your mouth for a minute people wouldnt talk **** about you. lets see, last time we had a problem you said call me, i did, you whined, **** got squashed, or so i thought, you start running your mouth again so i let ya have it AGAIN. you dont stop, i give you an invitation you pass...well man, if you really want me to stew in this and get even more pissed as everyday goes on hey, im down for that, it just means im gonna have even more agression to take out on your ***. you opened up a can of worms and could easily put the lid back on this can of whoop *** im gonna give ya by SHUTTING YOUR FU(KING MOUTH FOR ONCE IN YOUR SORRY *** EXISTANCE.
Old 11-02-2004, 05:35 PM

lets get one thing straight, first off i never had a problem with you let alone talked **** about you until you started your **** on here. i was the first one to say yeah, i was the first one to chime in and tell the group i thought it would have been a good idea for you and your boys to come in and make this one big group. so dont think for one sec. i ever had a problem with you until you started to run your mouth on here non stop. and it all started why? because you can dish it out and make your wise *** little comments but the second someone says **** about you you get all pissy like a little kid and get diahrea of the mouth. even the second time you tried to get in, whatever the case was , whatever you and parker talked about i wasnt there, i still was the first one to say yeah, lets do it. its you man, not your boys you. your the reason none of us comes around to ride with anyone you ride with. you always got something slick to say. and none of us can stand that. maybe if you could stop running your mouth for a minute people wouldnt talk **** about you. lets see, last time we had a problem you said call me, i did, you whined, **** got squashed, or so i thought, you start running your mouth again so i let ya have it AGAIN. you dont stop, i give you an invitation you pass...well man, if you really want me to stew in this and get even more pissed as everyday goes on hey, im down for that, it just means im gonna have even more agression to take out on your ***. you opened up a can of worms and could easily put the lid back on this can of whoop *** im gonna give ya by SHUTTING YOUR FU(KING MOUTH FOR ONCE IN YOUR SORRY *** EXISTANCE.
What the hell are you talking about? Talk all the **** you want, you and steve-o are the only two I have beef with for saying I wanted to join your 346 circle of drama, As if thats not embarasing enough. You guys are a bunch of ******. No one respects you guys, you're the laughing stock of all riders in racine and kenosha. If you ****** ever went to another city they would laugh at you too.................... And whats this chit about I'm the reason why none of you came around? Your so full of chit. Parker rides with us ever so often. I don't see how he claims 346. Him or Brandon. I wouldn't want you riding with me or any of my boys, Hell, You might run one of your 120 mph power wheelie up one of our asses. So until you come and do something about it, I will never SHUT MY FUKING MOUTH.
Old 11-02-2004, 07:00 PM

What the hell are you talking about? Talk all the **** you want, you and steve-o are the only two I have beef with for saying I wanted to join your 346 circle of drama, As if thats not embarasing enough. You guys are a bunch of ******. No one respects you guys, you're the laughing stock of all riders in racine and kenosha. If you ****** ever went to another city they would laugh at you too.................... And whats this chit about I'm the reason why none of you came around? Your so full of chit. Parker rides with us ever so often. I don't see how he claims 346. Him or Brandon. I wouldn't want you riding with me or any of my boys, Hell, You might run one of your 120 mph power wheelie up one of our asses. So until you come and do something about it, I will never SHUT MY FUKING MOUTH.
i really dont care if you like or respect me, and like i said before dumb ***, when was the last time you saw me ride?...what was it like last may? when i had a set of forks that were pointing right on a bike that was admitidly too much for my little ***? dude, you dont speak for anyone else, so dont try. im the laughing stock of who? you? bitch we already clarified that all you can do is a wheelie, and ill give you props, you have a nice rear peg stand up, but thats all you got, you want to go for endo's? one handed endos, how bout some long one handed endo's putting them up one handed? how about high chairs, want to go against me with some combos? can you even jump your fat *** from a seat stander, to a tank spreader? bitch i dont ride with youcause i dont like your little **** talking wanna be ghetto ***. you WILL get me in a long whellie , but thats it. like i also said before, your boys got skills, and some of the guys i have seen you with that just started got good and came up real fast, but you....**** dude i suppose i could do a 3 mile wheelie if thats all i did too, but its about being well rounded and having a little of everything...ok, you got skil? do a side saddle one handed endo, hell pull a no footed endo off for some leangth with some good hieght then come talk to me about my stunting, untill then....whatever, your **** is flat out garbage and should be left on the curb on collectin day. as for being a *****, im not about to go to jail, ive done my time, 18 months for a couple felonies(wich the lawer got taken off my record after i got off 5 years of paper). so when i see you, im gonna make sure there arent any witnesses, it will be my word against yours. and respect??? dude what the **** do you know about respect? i trust the people i grew up with and only the people i grew up with, blind loyalty and trust are much more important to me than respect from a clown like you...
Old 11-02-2004, 08:26 PM

i really dont care if you like or respect me, and like i said before dumb ***, when was the last time you saw me ride?...what was it like last may? when i had a set of forks that were pointing right on a bike that was admitidly too much for my little ***? dude, you dont speak for anyone else, so dont try. im the laughing stock of who? you? bitch we already clarified that all you can do is a wheelie, and ill give you props, you have a nice rear peg stand up, but thats all you got, you want to go for endo's? one handed endos, how bout some long one handed endo's putting them up one handed? how about high chairs, want to go against me with some combos? can you even jump your fat *** from a seat stander, to a tank spreader? bitch i dont ride with youcause i dont like your little **** talking wanna be ghetto ***. you WILL get me in a long whellie , but thats it. like i also said before, your boys got skills, and some of the guys i have seen you with that just started got good and came up real fast, but you....**** dude i suppose i could do a 3 mile wheelie if thats all i did too, but its about being well rounded and having a little of everything...ok, you got skil? do a side saddle one handed endo, hell pull a no footed endo off for some leangth with some good hieght then come talk to me about my stunting, untill then....whatever, your **** is flat out garbage and should be left on the curb on collectin day. as for being a *****, im not about to go to jail, ive done my time, 18 months for a couple felonies(wich the lawer got taken off my record after i got off 5 years of paper). so when i see you, im gonna make sure there arent any witnesses, it will be my word against yours. and respect??? dude what the **** do you know about respect? i trust the people i grew up with and only the people i grew up with, blind loyalty and trust are much more important to me than respect from a clown like you...
Once again, Did they teach you how to spell when you were in the joint? When we gunna see the video of those "well rounded, one handed, side saddled, 800 ft. stoppies. Shut up ya lil bitch. I'm done with your fake ***. Say goodnight to the bad guy.
Old 11-02-2004, 08:37 PM

ATown1K is an unknown quantity at this point

Voted and did my part.
Old 11-02-2004, 09:10 PM

Once again, Did they teach you how to spell when you were in the joint? When we gunna see the video of those "well rounded, one handed, side saddled, 800 ft. stoppies. Shut up ya lil bitch. I'm done with your fake ***. Say goodnight to the bad guy.
who the **** ever said i could roll 800ft????? ****, i get chubbed when i get 150... fake???? ok, once again im justed bored playing with the handicapped kid again...you can only laugh at someone drooling on themselves for so long. ill see ya round......boy...
Old 11-03-2004, 01:50 AM

pfunkadelik is an unknown quantity at this point

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ohdramaimage.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	106931  
Old 11-03-2004, 02:00 AM

Steve02 is an unknown quantity at this point

Who voted????

This guy..... :YEAH
Old 11-03-2004, 02:03 AM

Brian V is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 11-03-2004, 07:26 AM

well its real close, but it looks like bush is gonna end up taking it. maybe, just maybe there is a slim chance that with how close the elction is it will open his eyes to the fact that not all of america loves goerge w. bush and some thing could change for the better. lets at least keep that hope alive.
Old 11-03-2004, 07:58 AM

here's to another four more years.

here's to no more horseface kerry and the katsup lady.

here's to bill parr shuting the *** up about voting
Old 11-03-2004, 08:53 AM

kevin i had enough of this bull **** man ,i am going to tell you this again and hopefully for the last time . "I NEVER SAID YOU WANTED TO JOIN 346 '' '' OR SAID THAT YOU WHRE JOCKING 346 'S NUTZ AND TRYIMG TO GET IN . DOES EVERYONE HERE SEE THIS '' ok now i can go on . Like i told you the last time, Parker came to us the 346 crew all of us so if you dont belive me ask any one else in 346 , and told us that you where thinking about selling your bike unless you could be part of a crew that you could call your own for some reasons that had to do with you not wanting to ride with who ever you ride with b/c everytime you went out you got in some **** .that is what parker told us "key word Parker " then parker came to us a few days after that and told us that now you dont want to join b/c you dont want any hard feeling with your boyz .is this not true?????
olso you should know that you and i dont even know each other like that or never even road together , for the most part b/c we never ran in to each other. i dont even know you other then when i bought some parts off of you and that was set up threw Bill and branden so why would i tell anyone that you want to join 346 when we never even talked??????
so if want to have beef with me b/c of some dumb **** then fine have beef with me just understand that every thing i just posted are the facts or at least that was what i was told by parker so if this is not true then take it up with parker untill then take it easy and ride safe

Last edited by iceberg; 11-03-2004 at 11:05 AM.
Old 11-03-2004, 12:52 PM

kevin i had enough of this bull **** man ,i am going to tell you this again and hopefully for the last time . "I NEVER SAID YOU WANTED TO JOIN 346 '' '' OR SAID THAT YOU WHRE JOCKING 346 'S NUTZ AND TRYIMG TO GET IN . DOES EVERYONE HERE SEE THIS '' ok now i can go on . Like i told you the last time, Parker came to us the 346 crew all of us so if you dont belive me ask any one else in 346 , and told us that you where thinking about selling your bike unless you could be part of a crew that you could call your own for some reasons that had to do with you not wanting to ride with who ever you ride with b/c everytime you went out you got in some **** .that is what parker told us "key word Parker " then parker came to us a few days after that and told us that now you dont want to join b/c you dont want any hard feeling with your boyz .is this not true?????
olso you should know that you and i dont even know each other like that or never even road together , for the most part b/c we never ran in to each other. i dont even know you other then when i bought some parts off of you and that was set up threw Bill and branden so why would i tell anyone that you want to join 346 when we never even talked??????
so if want to have beef with me b/c of some dumb **** then fine have beef with me just understand that every thing i just posted are the facts or at least that was what i was told by parker so if this is not true then take it up with parker untill then take it easy and ride safe
See, that's what I mean. Its dumbasses like you that fuel the drama. I never said I was selling my bike unless I could join 346, And I know Parker didn't say that. I mentioned it to parker once or twice, thats it. No need to bring him into it anymore. Bill parrs the one making you guys look bad, take it up with him give him a spankin
Old 11-03-2004, 01:00 PM

See, that's what I mean. Its dumbasses like you that fuel the drama. I never said I was selling my bike unless I could join 346, And I know Parker didn't say that. I mentioned it to parker once or twice, thats it. No need to bring him into it anymore. Bill parrs the one making you guys look bad, take it up with him give him a spankin
i never said that you where selling your bike unless you could join 346 show me where i said that ??? i said ,Not that you where selling your bike unless you could join 346 ,but that you where going to sell your bike unless you could join a crew "any crew" that you could call your own ,or start a " new crew " that you could call your own with guys that where about geting **** done and trying to stay away from the bull **** .them where parker exact words and its cool i will ask him about it i just want to clear this up for you on here so everyone could see that .

Last edited by iceberg; 11-03-2004 at 01:12 PM.
Old 11-03-2004, 01:06 PM

Not that you where selling your bike unless you could join 346 ,but that you where going to sell your bike unless you could join a crew that you could call your own ,or start a crew that you could call your own with guys that where about geting **** done and trying to stay away from the bull **** .that was parker words ,and its cool i will ask him about it i just want to clear this up for you so everyone could see ....
If I said it I would admit to it. I never said I was selling my bike for any of those reasons. So mind ya fukin biz bitch. And like I said before, Go to that stupid *** website you guyz got and quit coming on here talkin ****.

Quick Reply: Please Vote!!!!