Evan Tennie (pleas read)

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2004, 11:36 AM
JUST CLOWNING!

120clown is an unknown quantity at this point
Evan Tennie (pleas read)

hi everyone and thanks for reading this i am doing this to help out a young boy who realy needs it pleas read below!

Agroup of fox vally residents have formed a committee to raise funds for evan tennie, a 3 year old boy who was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (A L L), it is a cancer of the blood that destroys all healthy blood cells, platelets and bone marrow. chemotherapy will proceed iver the span of the next 2.5 years with hopes that the cancer goes into remission with no relapses or complacations. in addition to chemotherapy, multiple spinal taps, bone marrow aspirations, muscle injections and interavenous injections are part if the standard protocol on top of daily medications and weekly hospital visits.

left untreated this illness is fatal. there are many side effects including possible sterility, developing another form of cancer, learning disabilities, heart, brain, kidney, liver damage, and vision complacations, ect...proceeds from this post on stuntlife will be used to help the family with medical expenses and procedures and sergeries not covered by insurance, as well as out of pocket expenses related to the treatment of this cancer.

any donations can be sent to me threw paypal my e mail is sschuessler@alaomsapcs.com all your support is GREATLY appreciated durring this time of difficulty. all donations are appreciated big or small!

so thats the scoop i figured this would be the best way to reach out to people and get a good donation for Evan Tennie and his treatment and plus it will show that we (the stunter community) are doing somthing good for the community! well thanks for your time..

120clown

here is a pic of Evan (it is a bad pic it came off of a flyer for him)
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	evan.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	68646