some pics from 120 :)

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2005, 10:56 PM

shepdawg is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: some pics from 120 :)

Originally Posted by VAZ
Here we go with the EGO again. Nobody gives a **** about your skill, or how much time you put into it. I guarantee when people think of pro-stunt teams, VMC isnt on that list! You guys havent done anything to make yourselfs stand out of the crowd. When you do, im sure you'll get all the respect you feel you deserve.

UM EXCUSE ME??????? ever seen anyone else stunt on a frozen lake b4???? im not saying that makes my team mates pros but damn. WHO THE **** ARE YOU ANY WAY, and where are you from k-town????? is that by K-mart?????????
Old 10-02-2005, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by WRooster250F
why u sayin ryans got an ego? do u even know him? ryan puts more time his riding than anyone i know. how many shows have you done this year? how many vids has ur group produced? and you say you don't care about ryans skills or how much time he puts in....you do realize that this is STUNTLIFE- on this web site we talk about stunting, getting this sport recognized, etc. and on the Wisconsin Forum people don't let there lips start flappin before they've fully engaged there brain and i'd like to keep it that way.
well said jeff
Old 10-02-2005, 11:05 PM

and thats the end of my multi posting have a good night and dont forget to go **** your self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-03-2005, 04:02 AM

Brian V is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shepdawg
UM EXCUSE ME??????? ever seen anyone else stunt on a frozen lake b4???? im not saying that makes my team mates pros but damn. WHO THE **** ARE YOU ANY WAY, and where are you from k-town????? is that by K-mart?????????
Old 10-03-2005, 04:09 AM
JB

JB is an unknown quantity at this point

nice pics bro
Old 10-03-2005, 08:11 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

vaz----you sure are good at runnin your mouth.
Old 10-03-2005, 08:27 AM

litl_bitkinky is an unknown quantity at this point

oh since this may have just gone on long enough.... vaz why dont you put a phone call into greg walsh and find out his def of pro stunt team and ask him what his opnion on vmc is? OH wait to you he may still be known to you as Shugga..... It takes more then being able to type and run your mouth to be a stunter these guys are more then dedicated and have no reason to prove themselves to you. I dont think parts unlimited would have consider asking VMC to stunt for them if they didnt take them as professionals, or that Super Street bike would have waisted there time on a merely crash only stunt team. Yes the pics are good but when you think that you know how to judge a pro-stunt team to non pro as in up and comming you might want to as some professional's themselves? Say what you want but until you are a professional in the motorcycle industry im not sure you have grounds to define anything.....
Old 10-03-2005, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by VAZ
***** you dont even know me....................
Old 10-03-2005, 09:14 AM

Shawn_PBZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice pics guys
Old 10-03-2005, 01:06 PM

Talking Re: some pics from 120 :)

Ryan s=As are you.

lilbitstinky=Oh sh*t, I guess you just told me!!!

Shepdawg=Dont know you, nor do i care!!!

I dont care about any of you, or your crew. Obviously that must mean something to all of you if you keep dragging this thread on for weeks. Why dont you just drop it and stop having random people this doesnt concern drop their !!!!! Have a great day!!!!
Old 10-03-2005, 01:36 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by VAZ
and stop having random people this doesnt concern drop their
Don't know any one else, I had just noticed you were a peice of $hit so I thought I'd let you know Enjoy your day also!!!!
Old 10-03-2005, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by KUTZR
Don't know any one else, I had just noticed you were a peice of $hit!!!!
Thank you for the compliment!!
Old 10-03-2005, 08:21 PM

vaz-you better do some research on your wisconsin teams and figure out where you stand----you suck.
Old 10-03-2005, 09:51 PM

MWB BIGMIKE is an unknown quantity at this point

OOOO OOOO OOOO Can I talk trash to? LOL

Didnt we do the frozen lake thing first? I believe I was the one that spent many hours and many trips back and forth to set up the first appearance out on that lake! I am in no way as skilled as Ryan, but there is much more to this sport then just the riding!!

This thread has gone way away from where it needed 2. Maybe 120 should have mentioned section8, but he didnt. **** happens, section8 didnt seem to care so why should anyone else? There is also many people that put more time into this sport then most and they are not considered professionals. Should they be looked down on for trying? I dont think so. We all start somewhere right?

Why is everyone so quick to rip up someone elses style. This is the main thing that is wrong with this sport. It is the un willingness to work together, and until you people figure this out you are gonna be underground forever.
Old 10-03-2005, 10:04 PM

joe beavers studed and rode his tls on the ice 2 years before you guys.....
Old 10-03-2005, 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by MWB BIGMIKE
This thread has gone way away from where it needed 2. Maybe 120 should have mentioned section8, but he didnt. **** happens, section8 didnt seem to care so why should anyone else? .
Finally, someone has seen the light!!!!

Ryan S- I dont care where I stand as far as stunt teams go, im not on a team..... So you can outride me, do you think I care??????
Old 10-03-2005, 11:44 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MWB BIGMIKE
It is the un willingness to work together, and until you people figure this out you are gonna be underground forever.
a little taste of truth....this is why so many of us could give 2 ***** about making money, doing free shows, undercutting, ect. when it stops being fun and starts being a job, having to watch your back from all the peice of **** back stabbers, then you get what the sport is now. a select handfull making some money but still having to work, even fewer doing it for a living, and a whole shitload of us who still have the passion and just dont give a flying fu(k where this sport goes from here or if it ever progresses b/c we dont want what we do out of pure passion and love for adreniline rush o EVER turn into "work" to us.....sorry if people dont agree with me and want to flame my opinion. but im one of the masses who just doesnt give a **** if i ever compete, make money, or go pro....hell, just ask anyone in my crew....when we get paid for a show i try to give my money away, split it up amongst the rest of the group, the group just wont let me. i'd do free shows just for the love of it forever....
Old 10-03-2005, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by bill parr
a little taste of truth....this is why so many of us could give 2 ***** about making money, doing free shows, undercutting, ect. when it stops being fun and starts being a job, having to watch your back from all the peice of **** back stabbers, then you get what the sport is now. a select handfull making some money but still having to work, even fewer doing it for a living, and a whole shitload of us who still have the passion and just dont give a flying fu(k where this sport goes from here or if it ever progresses b/c we dont want what we do out of pure passion and love for adreniline rush to EVER turn into "work" to us....
well said. couldnt agree more.
Old 10-04-2005, 06:21 AM

MWB BIGMIKE is an unknown quantity at this point

I just wanna play on my bike.

And joe may have rode the ice 2 years earlier, but I set up the show with sunset tavern and I set up the sponsership with cold cutter ice screws.

And Ryan dont take my post the wrong way I am in no way downing what you guys do. I have a ton of respect for you guys. I just dont think it is fair to those of us who do this for fun for some one who is better to flame them for having fun doing what they do.
Old 10-04-2005, 07:55 AM

i'll tell ya why this sport doesn't go anywhere, and i know dsog thomas will back this statement up.....the teams doing the free shows SHOULDNT be doing shows PERIOD---a "show" should consist of some of the TOP stunts, not staggered position wheelie after staggered position wheelie-------trust me, i did shows like that back in the day, i got ripped apart on stuntlife for a show we did at road america....we took about a month and a half off to hone up our skills

shows should be left for professional stunt teams to do-period.

practices, exhibitions-----anybody can do that

Quick Reply: some pics from 120 :)