The bitch about this state thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 11:27 PM
Om nom nom nom

RideStreet is a decent person
Re: The bitch about this state thread

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
All the time
I work down in rentals. Do you ski or ride? I'm usually out there with gray jacket, green pants skiing. Either a white hat or black sticker'd helmet
Old 03-09-2009, 11:40 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by RideStreet
I work down in rentals. Do you ski or ride? I'm usually out there with gray jacket, green pants skiing. Either a white hat or black sticker'd helmet
I'm the guy that's in the park and awesome.

My buddy Todd works in the shop. I snowboard, were you at the employee party last night? I was there and slightly intoxicated.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:44 PM
Om nom nom nom

Haha yea, I was the kid in the blue Element sweatshirt, think I was actually at your table.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:43 AM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

Originally Posted by MikeM
How is the street action there? I would imagine its pretty nice once you learn to steer, and not many cops.
Eh, less cops with less to do, so they look for you once they know you're doing it. I haven't really hit the street in a long time. My wallet and record can't handle any more convictions (25 to date)
Old 03-10-2009, 01:50 PM
Om nom nom nom

what part of town do you usually stunt at?
Old 03-11-2009, 08:00 AM
dedrater

Actually out of town on a dead end st. It's not the greatest place but it makes do.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:23 AM
Om nom nom nom

Oh nice. There's a few places around town that could work to that i've seen. One behind the lewiston cinema but then again I don't know exactly what to look at for a good spot, never stunted. Wouldn't mind learning though.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:31 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RideStreet
The countryside is pretty nice to ride through, can find a lot of fun twisties that are usually in decent condition. I don't see a lot of cops around town during the summer, but when I do they don't normally cause a problem. I cruise anywhere from 5-10 over, and passed a cop (to those living in the area) on a bridge connecting the two towns (by shaws / wal-mart to the lewiston side) doing 80. Not a blue light in sight.

Idk if it's just me, but I haven't had a problem yet. How's NY?
Rainy. Gonna be rainy until late April, and then its allergy season
Old 03-11-2009, 10:32 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Pot holes, frost heave and tons of sand.
what is frost heave? its probably something i know as a different term. im gonna look it up
Old 03-11-2009, 10:36 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

what is frost heave? its probably something i know as a different term. im gonna look it up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frost_heaving

They get pretty bad in some spots, where the moisture in the ground freezes up and falls in a spot right next to it. You can **** your **** up if you don't drive carefully on some back roads.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:49 AM
bp chaser

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frost_heaving

They get pretty bad in some spots, where the moisture in the ground freezes up and falls in a spot right next to it. You can **** your **** up if you don't drive carefully on some back roads.
does it **** up the road to the point its not passible? I was just thinking little cracks in the road.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:51 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

does it **** up the road to the point its not passible? I was just thinking little cracks in the road.
We've got one near work that you have to be going under 10 mph to cross. There's tons of scrape marks from cars bottoming out. It would do serious damage to a car if you hit it at 45. That's the worst I've seen. I've never seen one that isn't passable.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Zuki750
We've got one near work that you have to be going under 10 mph to cross. There's tons of scrape marks from cars bottoming out. It would do serious damage to a car if you hit it at 45. That's the worst I've seen. I've never seen one that isn't passable.
That's why it pays to have a truck in this state
Old 03-11-2009, 10:58 AM
dedrater

I have a frost heave in my driveway. Sucks. Not going to be fun in the spring. Tom. You see brociety has a burton day today?
Old 03-11-2009, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by verticaljay
I have a frost heave in my driveway. Sucks. Not going to be fun in the spring. Tom. You see brociety has a burton day today?
Yeah I'm watching it. But it's pointless cause I don't have any money to spend.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:07 AM
dedrater

Yeah I'm watching it. But it's pointless cause I don't have any money to spend.
I'm in the same boat. Just called your dad, he's coming over tomorrow to fix the electrical. I'll be on a ladder all week fixing the ceiling too. Unit is rented
Old 03-11-2009, 11:12 AM

I'm in the same boat. Just called your dad, he's coming over tomorrow to fix the electrical. I'll be on a ladder all week fixing the ceiling too. Unit is rented
******* sweet.
Let me know if you need a hand. When are they moving in? And when is the official weekend for the trip? I guess Jen text Shan this morning and asked her about staying at the river the weekend of the 28th.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:19 AM
dedrater

******* sweet.
Let me know if you need a hand. When are they moving in? And when is the official weekend for the trip? I guess Jen text Shan this morning and asked her about staying at the river the weekend of the 28th.
Nah, I may need a bit of a hand with the roof in the next week though. I'm just going to mud and tape over the damaged area in hopes that will be a fix. I'll probably replace the ceiling down the road though.

I talked to kev last night. I was under the impression that it was the weekend of the 21st. I called the river and they have a condo avail and it would add to about 180 per person for tix and lodging. Gonna call loaf tonight I think.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:26 AM

Nah, I may need a bit of a hand with the roof in the next week though. I'm just going to mud and tape over the damaged area in hopes that will be a fix. I'll probably replace the ceiling down the road though.

I talked to kev last night. I was under the impression that it was the weekend of the 21st. I called the river and they have a condo avail and it would add to about 180 per person for tix and lodging. Gonna call loaf tonight I think.
Then what the **** was Jen talking about the 28th for?

And are you in for the party on the 27th?
Old 03-11-2009, 11:28 AM
dedrater

Then what the **** was Jen talking about the 28th for?

And are you in for the party on the 27th?
I have no idea

What party?

Quick Reply: The bitch about this state thread